Athesim 101
MyNews Hot-Text
2019-06-04 09:36:35 UTC
Do you realize how asinine that statement is? Slaves cost money, just
like
your car. If you abuse it then it cannot perform as designed, you will
have
in essence destroyed your purchased device and wasted your money. Are
there
people who are lieke that? Sure, but not many, and a nonproductive
servant,
slave, employee, is a waste of money.
The only difference between you and a slave is that you get to freely
change
your slaveowner.
It 2019 Ownershop Of Slave By
The Christian States Of USA
Taxes Payers Pay
The Cost For ToDays Slaves
As It Been From
The Beginning of Time
I Am A Slave
and My Owner Is
The Christian State
Of Oklahoma
For I Did My Time 30 years a go
I Have Liberty But Have
Not all of My Freedom Rigths
As A Criminal
Many are a slave to the drugs of their choice.
I Do No Drugs
My Owner Is The State
Prisoner No Rights
They Are 100% Slaves
Did you pay cash for the place where you live or are you enslaved by
payments?
Prisoner No Cash
Just Day By Day Work
Looking Forward To The Day Of Liberty
How far do you want to stretch this thing out?
How Much Time Would You Do
In The Name Of Liberty

You Will Alway Be Mark As
Someone Guilty Of A Offense
Robert
2019-06-04 21:05:29 UTC
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
[...]
That was the path you chose? If so then as they say, if you can’t do the
time then don’t do the crime. You takes you chances, and then have to do
the dances.
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Many are a slave to the drugs of their choice.
I Do No Drugs
My Owner Is The State
Prisoner No Rights
They Are 100% Slaves
Are you working on the road? Breaking stones? Or do you have it better than
the bums on the street with no guarantee of meals, a warm place to sleep, w/o
healthcare, etc.
Life in a prison is better than most people in the free world.
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Did you pay cash for the place where you live or are you enslaved by
payments?
Prisoner No Cash
Just Day By Day Work
Looking Forward To The Day Of Liberty
If you work by the day then you get something for it. May not be to your
liking but you get something.

Paul, the Apostle sung praises to God, and was totally free while in prison.
It was his state of mind. Many in marriage feel jailed, stuck in a job,
enslaved, etc. On and on it goes. Your state of mind can worsen it, or deal
with it. But a person whose eyes are focused on Christ has a future, and
whatever is good they think on those things, which lifts them up.
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
How far do you want to stretch this thing out?
How Much Time Would You Do
In The Name Of Liberty
You Will Alway Be Mark As
Someone Guilty Of A Offense
Depends on where you live and what you did. Some crimes can be stricken off
the record, or the governor can pardon. The rest you just own up to, and deal
with.

Farming and ranching, plants and animals hold nothing against you, neither
does the Lord.

My guess is that you’re running a game.

Hebrews 11:6
MyNews Hot-Text
2019-06-06 03:52:08 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
[...]
I Chose The Path Of Athiesm
Like The Lord The Son Of Nothing
Human May The Chances
And Like My Lord I Can Do The Time Given Unto Me
And The Dance I Do Is NOTHING IT Save
Post by Robert
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Many are a slave to the drugs of their choice.
I Do No Drugs
My Owner Is The State
Prisoner No Rights
They Are 100% Slaves
Are you working on the road?
Breaking stones? Or do you have it better than the bums
on the street with no guarantee of meals,
a warm place to sleep, w/o healthcare, etc.
Life in a prison is better than most people in the free world.
A Hard Bed To Sleep On And Poor Healthcare

Who Do You Think Is .
The Bums On The Street.
But Slaves That Breaking Stones
And Works On The Roads
Truly You All Make Laws
Where They Can Sleep And Eat

Its Better To Be On Dead
Then To Live A Life With Evil Christian
Post by Robert
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Did you pay cash for the place where you live or are you enslaved by
payments?
Prisoner No Cash
Just Day By Day Work
Looking Forward To The Day Of Liberty
If you work by the day then you get something for it. May not be to your
liking but you get something.
And The False Witness Have Me Enslaved
Thay Will Look Foreward In Getten You
Post by Robert
Paul, the Apostle sung praises to God, and was totally free while in prison.
It was his state of mind. Many in marriage feel jailed, stuck in a job,
And Kill As A Prison In Rome
Pool Paul No Where To Run
Post by Robert
enslaved, etc. On and on it goes. Your state of mind can worsen it, or deal
with it. But a person whose eyes are focused on Christ has a future, and
whatever is good they think on those things, which lifts them up.
That Your Believe
Person Whose Eyes are Focused On Christ
Will Die For The Son Of Nothing
Post by Robert
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
How far do you want to stretch this thing out?
How Much Time Would You Do
In The Name Of Liberty
You Will Alway Be Mark As
Someone Guilty Of A Offense
Depends on where you live and what you did. Some crimes can be stricken off
the record, or the governor can pardon. The rest you just own up to, and deal
with.
I Been Pardor By Nothing
But The O Mighty
Post by Robert
Farming and ranching, plants and animals hold nothing against you, neither
does the Lord.
That Is The Life I Live
With Out A Governor Pardon

And what Good Is It
Its Bad Cops
Who See No Pardon
But A Offense Of Guilty
Post by Robert
My guess is that you're running a game.
My Guess You Running A UnGogly Ass

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged:
condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned:
forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
Jack
2019-06-06 04:04:23 UTC
Don't tell me who you were - tell me who you are, now.
Robert
2019-06-06 06:13:22 UTC
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Post by Robert
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Many are a slave to the drugs of their choice.
I Do No Drugs
My Owner Is The State
Prisoner No Rights
They Are 100% Slaves
Are you working on the road?
Breaking stones? Or do you have it better than the bums
on the street with no guarantee of meals,
a warm place to sleep, w/o healthcare, etc.
Life in a prison is better than most people in the free world.
A Hard Bed To Sleep On And Poor Healthcare
They are softer than wood, concrete, steel, and while the healthcare my not
be optimum it Is there.
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Who Do You Think Is .
The Bums On The Street.
But Slaves That Breaking Stones
And Works On The Roads
Truly You All Make Laws
Where They Can Sleep And Eat
Well those laws don’t work unless they do a city wide sweep. They sleep
where ever they want and some cities have set aside areas for them, but there
life is even harder, you don’t sleep without a knife, or a gun, or pipe.
The evil that lurks there, and the “lords” of the homeless set up the
rules, and payment schedules and you must obey them, or pay the price. It is
dawg eats dawg, and all of their own choosing.

The people don’t make the laws, the cities and counties do, the liberals
with all their bleeding hearts, they are the ones who make those laws.

So what is wrong with doing things that don’t disturb the man, why not earn
money a proper way? Got kids? Then do them right.
Post by Robert
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Did you pay cash for the place where you live or are you enslaved by
payments?
Prisoner No Cash
Just Day By Day Work
Looking Forward To The Day Of Liberty
If you work by the day then you get something for it. May not be to your
liking but you get something.
And The False Witness Have Me Enslaved
Thay Will Look Foreward In Getten You
I avoid those people, stay away from them. I know the price.
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Post by Robert
Paul, the Apostle sung praises to God, and was totally free while in prison.
It was his state of mind. Many in marriage feel jailed, stuck in a job,
And Kill As A Prison In Rome
Pool Paul No Where To Run
Paul was happy no matter where he was, in fact he stayed in prison once and
made them apologize for putting him there in the first place before he left
it. No matter where he was, there was God also, and he felt joy and comfort
from him.
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Post by Robert
enslaved, etc. On and on it goes. Your state of mind can worsen it, or deal
with it. But a person whose eyes are focused on Christ has a future, and
whatever is good they think on those things, which lifts them up.
That Your Believe
Person Whose Eyes are Focused On Christ
Will Die For The Son Of Nothing
The son of God, the God who heals.
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Post by Robert
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
How far do you want to stretch this thing out?
How Much Time Would You Do
In The Name Of Liberty
You Will Alway Be Mark As
Someone Guilty Of A Offense
Depends on where you live and what you did. Some crimes can be stricken off
the record, or the governor can pardon. The rest you just own up to, and deal
with.
I Been Pardor By Nothing
But The O Mighty
Then that is all that counts, if you’ve been pardoned by God, then allow
him to modify your mind so that you learn new ways of doing things and shed
old habits and anger.
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Post by Robert
Farming and ranching, plants and animals hold nothing against you, neither
does the Lord.
That Is The Life I Live
With Out A Governor Pardon
Yet there are cases where a pardon is given those that live right once out of
prison. And a pardon give you rights that a normal street person does not
have. But you have to show the governor that you are a productive person,
taking care of needs, etc.
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
And what Good Is It
Its Bad Cops
Who See No Pardon
But A Offense Of Guilty
Even Good Cops get jaded by all the people they deal with. They know to not
trust anyone, as the seeming nice guy can be more evil than a tatted dude
with scars.
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Post by Robert
My guess is that you're running a game.
My Guess You Running A UnGogly Ass
Then how do you post, there are no prison addresses in your headers, you use
an anon type site for posting, something not available from any prison. Who
pays for your super news.com, slave wages? Or the old ball and chain?
All liars shall have their place in the lake of Fire. :)

Hebrews 11:6
MyNews Hot-Text
2019-06-07 01:15:24 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
I Been Pardor By Nothing
But The O Mighty
Then that is all that counts,
if you've been pardoned by God,
No If And Or Buts
The Lord Pardor Me
Post by Robert
then allow him to modify your mind
so that you learn new ways of doing things
IT Did
For IT Not Male Nor Female
Nor Is IT Human Nor Animal
IT's Nonsexual Being

ThereFore: Can't Be A Him, He, She Or A Her
ITS NOTHING But God
Post by Robert
and shed old habits and anger.
Now Do That Make You Anger
Do You Have A Habite Calling Some One Names
Post by Robert
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Post by Robert
Farming and ranching, plants and animals hold nothing against you, neither
does the Lord.
That Is The Life I Live
With Out A Governor Pardon
Yet there are cases where a pardon is given
those that live right once out of prison. .
And a pardon give you rights that a normal street person does not have.
But you have to show the governor that you are a productive person,
taking care of needs, etc.
Out Of All The Good Work I Have Done
IN The Last 30 Year
Here Comes A Bad Cop
Needing He Car Fix
Post by Robert
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
And what Good Is It
Its Bad Cops
Who See No Pardon
But A Offense Of Guilty
Even Good Cops get jaded
by all the people they deal with
Robert That Not The True
For I Have A Good Relationship
With The Righteous Officers
Of The Law
Post by Robert
They know to not trust anyone
as the seeming nice guy can be more evil than
a tatted dude with scars.
Telking About The Bad Cops
Who Make Nice Guy InTo Evil Man
That Kill The Righteous Officers
Post by Robert
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Post by Robert
My guess is that you're running a game.
My Guess You Running A UnGogly Ass
Then how do you post,
there are no prison addresses in your headers,
Well I Can Put E-mailto: @prison.us
In The Heaader
Post by Robert
you use an anon type site for posting,
something not available from any prison.
There All Types Of Prison
<
https://www.bing.com/search?q=there+all+types+of+prison&go=Search&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=there+all+types+of+prison&sc=0-25&sk=&cvid=48D3040E10544F87BF8E841A753BD2F2 >

Oklahoma Can Put Me
In Prison If I Go To That State
But I Free To Run The Earth As I Plece
Post by Robert
Who pays for your super news.com, slave wages?
Or the old ball and chain?
That Was My Pass

But a Bad County Cop Had Me Jail 2 Years A go
He Set Me Up With Help Of One More
A S.M.Home Depot

Where Is My Videos

Like My Lord

Two False Witness
One Say It My Head
One Say It My Foot

Where Is My Videos
The Cap Say He Had When Can We It

A Bad Clerk of Court
Say It Was My Truck
Hit His Car

Where Is My Videos Home Depot Have Them

A Bad Judge
Who Say It Was My
Waven My Arms In The Air

Where Is My Videos The Cop
And Home Depot Have Them

A Bad Attorney
who was out for the State Pay

Where Is The Videos We Ask For Them

A Bad Directory Attorney
Out For The Votes

Where Is The Videos I Know You Look At Them

A Righteous Assistant Directory Attorney
I Would Vote For Him

Where Is The Videos No One Will Show You Them Why
Post by Robert
All liars shall have their place in the lake of Fire. :)
But I Have The Keys

We Will Start With My Bad Attorney
We Will Sue
For He Was Out States Pay
He Look Forware For

It Be 1000000 Pay We Will Get
Say The Son Of Nothing My Lord

Time Is On My Side
Robert
2019-06-07 02:22:48 UTC
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Post by Robert
Post by Robert
Post by Robert
All liars shall have their place in the lake of Fire. :)
But I Have The Keys
We Will Start With My Bad Attorney
We Will Sue
For He Was Out States Pay
He Look Forware For
It Be 1000000 Pay We Will Get
Say The Son Of Nothing My Lord
Time Is On My Side
I am having a tough time following your story, but I wish you well.

Hebrews 11:6
David B.
2019-06-07 15:40:07 UTC
Post by Robert
I am having a tough time following your story, but I wish you well.
HT is always difficult to follow! ;-)

I hope he has NOT been back in prison.

Which is HT's 'home' Usenet group nowadays?
--
David B.
Devon, UK
Robert
2019-06-07 16:49:26 UTC
Post by David B.
Post by Robert
I am having a tough time following your story, but I wish you well.
HT is always difficult to follow! ;-)
I hope he has NOT been back in prison.
Which is HT's 'home' Usenet group nowadays?
I don’t know, I was assuming it was a.atheism, but it may be a.p.s-e.
This last post sounds like he is out, but cannot go to Oklahoma or he’d be
thrown in prison. He needs a manly hug and the loving of the Lord. I pray it
comes his way.

Hebrews 11:6
MyNews Hot-Text
2019-08-14 03:06:57 UTC
Post by David B.
Post by Robert
I am having a tough time following your story,
but I wish you well.
HT is always difficult to follow! ;-)
I hope he has NOT been back in prison.
Which is HT's 'home' Usenet group nowadays?
I don't know,
I was assuming it was a.atheism,
but it may be a.p.s-e.
This last post sounds like he is out,
For 28 Years
but cannot go to Oklahoma or he'd be thrown in prison.
One Night & Day In Jail
So That They Can Say
I Owe Them $3,000
And I A Year To Pay It In
$1,000 For The Day In - 3,000 = $2,000
Dam I Need Three Day To Pay It Off

That Why I Do Not Go To OKLA.
He needs a manly hug
and the loving of the Lord.
Keep The Hugs
And If The Lord Would
Can Hug You Too
I pray it comes his way.
Pray It Be His
Will Done
Here On Earth
Not My

So Texas Get My
Truck Thats Ok

The Lord
Get My Living Soul
~BD~
2019-08-14 07:50:55 UTC
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Post by David B.
Post by Robert
[...]
I've always liked you, Billy! :-)

{{{{{HUG}}}}}
--
David B.
Devon
d***@cox.net
2019-06-10 21:59:28 UTC
On Thu, 6 Jun 2019 20:15:24 -0500, "MyNews Hot-Text"
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Post by Robert
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
I Been Pardor By Nothing
But The O Mighty
Then that is all that counts,
if you've been pardoned by God,
No If And Or Buts
The Lord Pardor Me
And you haven't been baptized for have you been to confession. Are you still in
your walk of fake faith. Rememember, even the Jews learned that was a falsehood
never fulfilled. Heb 11:39-40.

the dukester
MyNews Hot-Text
2019-08-14 02:44:07 UTC
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Post by Robert
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
I Been Pardor By Nothing
But The O Mighty
Then that is all that counts,
if you've been pardoned by God,
No If And Or Buts
The Lord Pardor Me
And you haven't been baptized
for have you been to confession.
2019
At 62
Did The Lord Admitted
That He Was Guilty Of A Crime
For What Was He Sin Truly John Baptize
A Human With Out The Guilty Of Sin

Like The Lord
I Was Convicted On Every Word
Of Two False Witnesses who utters lies
And I Shall Stand Guilty Of A Crime
That I Did Not Do

But 6 Human
Have A Fake Faith
That Cops Do Not Lie
Post by d***@cox.net
Are you still in your walk of fake faith.
2019/0ct I'll Be 63

I Not A Christian Nor Athesim
My Father Is Nothing In This World
Before Me Is The Lords Messiah
Truly I AM Just Like A Free
Man With A Pardonship From IT
By IT Faith IT Save Me

Faith Is Translated From The Greek Verb "pisteuo."
And It Was Translated Total Of 40 Times Believeth

I Walk In True Believeth
Of The Son Of Nothing
Who Christian Call Christ
1960
At The Age Of 4 The Lord
Came Unto To Me In A Dream

He Told Me About Joseph And Jacob
For Joseph The Gambling
And Jacob Pay It Back Ten Times
Joseph Was 14th At The Time
It Not In The Bible But I Believe In The Lord Words
1966
At 10 Of Age He Given The Word Of Tongues
1970
First At The Age Of 14th

I Been Baptized
With The Two Edged
Sword Of The Lord

Brought Me Down To My Knees
BeFore Nothing
His Father My God And Salvation

1975
19 Of Age USA Navy
1980
24 Of Age Prison
1985
I Was Not Baptized With Water
Until I Was 29 Of Age
1990
34 Of Age Prison
Post by d***@cox.net
Rememember,
even the Jews learned that was a falsehood never fulfilled.
Heb 11:39-40.
2000
44 Of Age A Godly Man For 10 Years

Here ALERT For You
The Ability To Learn Or
Be Possessed By Humans
No Not Me

They Just Pass Me On
I Was A F'er In School
The Un-Teachable

Teachable Be The Lord

2010 To 2018
0ct I'll Be 63
Bing Good For 28 Years
Why Stop Now

I Do Nothing To Be Guilty Of

Now Being Suit In Court

Now Who Hit The Cop Car
It Was Not I Nor My Truck

They Try To Make Me
Pay Through My Insurance
For Hit A Cop

They Started Saying
It Was My Truck

So I Had My Insurance Co.
To Investigate Then The Cop Said
It Was My Head Not My Truck

charge with a crime
And Kicking The Cop Car

Now I Being suit In court of
law for adjudication

For It Was Not
My Truck, My Head
Nor Foot

I Need The Cop Car
With It I Can Show
It Was It Me

Pictures Do Not Cut It
I Seen Them
-=They To Hi Up For Foot

the dukester

Rememember,
Even The Son Of Nothing
Was A Jew

Christian Call Him
Christ The Son Of God

Truly God Is Nothing
In This World

But A Human Being
Who Will Call Him-Self God
And The Messiah Is Not His Son
~BD~
2019-08-14 07:47:56 UTC
Post by MyNews Hot-Text
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
You do make it REALLY hard to understand what you say!

I sincerely hope that you win any case in court if you have been falsely
accused.

May God Bless You, Billy!
--
David B.