a possible relocation for U2U?
David B.
2016-03-27 17:39:01 UTC
We're a tech oriented group looking for a new home. Does anyone here
object, or care if we invade temporarily? Does this NG have a charter or
set of rules? Anyone here recognized as chief?
Thanks,
--
RandyM
Hi Randy - WELCOME! :-)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 22:53:14 -0700
It seems that the private news.dogagent.com server may win-out.

The group there is called 'user2user'.
--
"I am always doing things I can't do, that's how I get to do them."
Pablo Picasso (1881 - 1973)
Anonymous
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 22:53:14 -0700
It seems that the private news.dogagent.com server may win-out.
The group there is called 'user2user'.
It's so nice to see that this ridiculous obsession will occupy your
mind until the day you die. Such an appropriate curse.
David B.
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 22:53:14 -0700
It seems that the private news.dogagent.com server may win-out.
The group there is called 'user2user'.
It's so nice to see that this ridiculous obsession will occupy your
mind until the day you die. Such an appropriate curse.
Persistence pays off you mean?

Thanks. :-)
--
"I am always doing things I can't do, that's how I get to do them."
Pablo Picasso (1881 - 1973)
burfordTjustice
You are closer to death than you think,eh?
David Brooks
2021-03-12 23:31:40 UTC
Post by Anonymous
On 25/03/2016 19:44, RandyM wrote: <<----- *ASKED PERMISSION*
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 22:53:14 -0700
It seems that the private news.dogagent.com server may win-out.
The group there is called 'user2user'.
It's so nice to see that this ridiculous obsession will occupy your
mind until the day you die. Such an appropriate curse.
*Nobody objected* - this group was DEAD (barely alive!) five years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebirth_(Buddhism)
--
David