Meet The 101-Year-Old Snow Shoveler Who’s Going Viral
burfordTjustice
2016-01-16 12:15:37 UTC
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/01/13/meet-the-101-year-old-snow-shoveler-whos-going-viral/
Uncle Monster
2016-01-16 12:50:39 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/01/13/meet-the-101-year-old-snow-shoveler-whos-going-viral/
My new hero. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Shovel Monster
SeaNymph
2016-01-16 15:42:59 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by burfordTjustice
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/01/13/meet-the-101-year-old-snow-shoveler-whos-going-viral/
My new hero. ^_^
[8~{} Uncle Shovel Monster
So cool. Luckily the snow around here is usually dry :)
Uncle Monster
2016-01-16 19:57:08 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by burfordTjustice
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/01/13/meet-the-101-year-old-snow-shoveler-whos-going-viral/
My new hero. ^_^
[8~{} Uncle Shovel Monster
So cool. Luckily the snow around here is usually dry :)
If I get new knees and shoulders, I might be able to get around like him if I live that long. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Gimpy Monster
RonNNN
RonNNN
SeaNymph
2016-01-16 23:35:35 UTC
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by burfordTjustice
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/01/13/meet-the-101-year-old-snow-shoveler-whos-going-viral/
My new hero. ^_^
[8~{} Uncle Shovel Monster
So cool. Luckily the snow around here is usually dry :)
If I get new knees and shoulders, I might be able to get around like him if I live that long. O_o
[8~{} Uncle Gimpy Monster
Knee surgery is much better than it used to be, but I don't know about
shoulder stuff. My husband had rotator cuff surgery and the recovery
was really long, not to mention painful.
Uncle Monster
2016-01-18 12:19:15 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Uncle Monster
Post by burfordTjustice
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/01/13/meet-the-101-year-old-snow-shoveler-whos-going-viral/
My new hero. ^_^
[8~{} Uncle Shovel Monster
So cool. Luckily the snow around here is usually dry :)
If I get new knees and shoulders, I might be able to get around like him if I live that long. O_o
[8~{} Uncle Gimpy Monster
Knee surgery is much better than it used to be, but I don't know about
shoulder stuff. My husband had rotator cuff surgery and the recovery
was really long, not to mention painful.
My buddy Stinky is a kid in his 50's and he had shoulder replacement surgery but he no longer has a full range of motion. Heck, there isn't even a grease port so he can lubricate it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Painful Monster