Graham Morgan
David B.
2016-04-17 07:30:20 UTC
It has been suggested that Graham Morgan has died

His web site is down
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://busybeepc.com/

Has anyone any information regarding Graham. He was the same age as my
late son.
David B
2016-04-17 09:19:00 UTC
Post by David B.
It has been suggested that Graham Morgan has died
His web site is down
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://busybeepc.com/
Has anyone any information regarding Graham. He was the same age as my
late son.
Can anyone read his profile, here?
https://www.linkedin.com/in/graham-morgan-600a5712
David B.
burfordTjustice
2016-04-17 11:37:30 UTC
On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 10:19:00 +0100
Post by David B
Post by David B.
It has been suggested that Graham Morgan has died
His web site is down
http://www.downforeveryoneo
Has anyone any information regarding Graham. He was the same age as
my late son.
Can anyone read his profile, here?
https://www.link
You are on there why can't you?? Too fucking fucktardish?

LOL you are such a punk..you still spank the monkey
during video chats with Jenn (Tulsa)and dave eagle?

Why is it you have never caught any "bad guys" after
12 years hunting?

2016-04-17 13:21:17 UTC
Post by David B.
It has been suggested that Graham Morgan has died
His web site is down
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://busybeepc.com/
Has anyone any information regarding Graham. He was the same age as my
late son.
Quit stalking people!! Whatever Graham is up to most assuredly is none
of your business.

Stop your fear mongering and go find something productive to do.
David B
2016-04-17 13:38:25 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by David B.
It has been suggested that Graham Morgan has died
His web site is down
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://busybeepc.com/
Has anyone any information regarding Graham. He was the same age as my
late son.
Quit stalking people!! Whatever Graham is up to most assuredly is none
of your business.
Is that YOUR way of advising that Graham is still ALIVE?!!!

How could you possibly know?
Post by SeaNymph
Stop your fear mongering and go find something productive to do.
I'm simply asking for help to determine the truth.

Btw, I'm putting my boat into a dry-dock tomorrow morning for
bottom-blacking! Surely THAT is productive?

FYI
https://www.whiltonmarina.co.uk/narrowboat-blog/2014/01/blacking-a-narrow-boat-whats-all-that-about/
David B.
burfordTjustice
2016-04-17 13:48:38 UTC
On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 14:38:25 +0100
Subject: Re: Graham Morgan
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 14:38:25 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Like you gives a rats fuck about him...

http://www.zabasearch.com/people/jennifer+d+porter/tulsa+ok/3592130911

***@hotmail.co.uk
David B
2016-04-17 13:58:35 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/burfordTjustice

He gets around, doesn't he?!!!
burfordTjustice
2016-04-17 14:00:16 UTC
On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 14:58:35 +0100
Post by David B
https://groups.goo
He gets around, doesn't he?!!!

***@hotmail.co.uk
David B
2016-04-17 14:02:34 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/burfordTjustice
burfordTjustice
2016-04-17 14:04:27 UTC
On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 15:02:34 +0100
David B <***@nomail.invalid> wrote:

LOL you are such a punk..you still spank the monkey
during video chats with Jenn (Tulsa)and dave eagle?

http://www.zabasearch.com/people/jennifer+d+porter/tulsa+ok/3592130911

dAAvid Paul Eagle asshole
25705 Dorval Court
Menifee, California, USA 92584-8691
Ph: (951) 679-8650
Callsign: W6IML - Expires: 06/03/2023

***@hotmail.co.uk
SeaNymph
2016-04-18 11:58:26 UTC
And why is that a concern for you? Running out of people to stalk?
SeaNymph
2016-04-18 11:57:42 UTC
Post by David B
Post by SeaNymph
Post by David B.
It has been suggested that Graham Morgan has died
His web site is down
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://busybeepc.com/
Has anyone any information regarding Graham. He was the same age as my
late son.
Quit stalking people!! Whatever Graham is up to most assuredly is none
of your business.
Is that YOUR way of advising that Graham is still ALIVE?!!!
How could you possibly know?
What I know, and how I know it is none of your business.
How productive is something being done by someone else?
David B
2016-04-17 17:40:09 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by David B.
It has been suggested that Graham Morgan has died
His web site is down
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://busybeepc.com/
Has anyone any information regarding Graham. He was the same age as my
late son.
Quit stalking people!! Whatever Graham is up to most assuredly is none
of your business.
Stop your fear mongering and go find something productive to do.
Could you find him from this info?

http://web.archive.org/web/20160207070401/http://www.busybeepc.com/

Did you know his girlfriend committed suicide? I tried really hard to
counsel him. :-(
David B.
Aardvark
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by David B
Post by SeaNymph
Post by David B.
It has been suggested that Graham Morgan has died
His web site is down
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://busybeepc.com/
Has anyone any information regarding Graham. He was the same age as my
late son.
Quit stalking people!! Whatever Graham is up to most assuredly is none
of your business.
Stop your fear mongering and go find something productive to do.
Could you find him from this info?
http://web.archive.org/web/20160207070401/http://www.busybeepc.com/
Did you know his girlfriend [SNIP]
You fucking smug, insensitive, stupid, self-righteous piece of shit.

Whether or not what you post about other posters- either present
or absent- is true, it's up to that poster, and only that poster,
whether he or she wishes to publish personal information.

Who the fuck gave a slimy cunt like you the right to take that
choice from another person?

You have a fucking bad habit of appropriating the rights of
others, you cunt, and openly and inaccurately speculating about
their private lives.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Aardvark

http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Mike Duffy
2016-04-17 19:36:57 UTC
Post by Aardvark
You fucking smug, insensitive, stupid, self-righteous piece of shit.
Whether or not what you post about other posters- either present
or absent- is true, it's up to that poster, and only that poster,
whether he or she wishes to publish personal information.
I could not express this any better. There were times when I thought maybe
David was just too stupid to realize what an asshole he is. Other times, I
just assumed he was too drunk.

But a post like he made prior to yours is proof that he goes out of his way
to hurt people in the most visceral manner possible.

Perhaps he thinks he can goad someone into making a threat against him.

Perhaps he thinks he 'wins' when he can just make us call him out on his
callous acts of depraved egotism.

No doubt he'll treat us to another passive-agressive hollow 'I'm sorry I'm
so stupid' apology followed by a meaningless string of ascii punctuation
characters.
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm
Aardvark
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by Aardvark
[...]
I agree, Mike. And thanks. I can be very eloquent when
circumstances call for it.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
David B
2016-04-17 19:54:14 UTC
Post by David B
Post by SeaNymph
Post by David B.
It has been suggested that Graham Morgan has died
His web site is down
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://busybeepc.com/
Has anyone any information regarding Graham. He was the same age as my
late son.
Quit stalking people!! Whatever Graham is up to most assuredly is none
of your business.
Stop your fear mongering and go find something productive to do.
Could you find him from this info?
http://web.archive.org/web/20160207070401/http://www.busybeepc.com/
<SNIP>

Have you heard from him?

THAT was the purpose of the question.

HE cannot post if he's dead.
David B.
FrozenNorth
2016-04-17 20:45:30 UTC
Post by David B
Post by David B
Post by SeaNymph
Post by David B.
It has been suggested that Graham Morgan has died
His web site is down
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://busybeepc.com/
Has anyone any information regarding Graham. He was the same age as my
late son.
Quit stalking people!! Whatever Graham is up to most assuredly is none
of your business.
Stop your fear mongering and go find something productive to do.
Could you find him from this info?
http://web.archive.org/web/20160207070401/http://www.busybeepc.com/
<SNIP>
Have you heard from him?
THAT was the purpose of the question.
HE cannot post if he's dead.
You should have auditioned for the part of the Scarecrow in Wizard of Oz.
Froz....
burfordTjustice
2016-04-17 20:43:52 UTC
On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 20:14:15 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Post by Aardvark
Post by David B
Post by SeaNymph
Post by David B.
[...]
Beside rumble your drunk lips what the fuck are
you going to do about it?