Ping Jenn: Is this you?
Dustin
2010-12-30 22:53:07 UTC
Wow...

I'm curious...
http://preview.tinyurl.com/23mezum

is that you?
--
Hackers are generally only very weakly motivated by conventional rewards
such as social approval or money. They tend to be attracted by
challenges and excited by interesting toys, and to judge the interest of
work or other activities in terms of the challenges offered and the toys
they get to play with.
Aardvark
2010-12-30 23:02:00 UTC
Post by Dustin
Wow...
I'm curious...
http://preview.tinyurl.com/23mezum
is that you?
Is this your home?

Now, where's that fucking link to the GSM view?????

:-)
Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.
Jenn
2010-12-31 00:13:32 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Dustin
Wow...
I'm curious...
http://preview.tinyurl.com/23mezum
is that you?
Is this your home?
Now, where's that fucking link to the GSM view?????
:-)
If you want pics ... just ask ... you can go here and see some pics of my
flower beds which you can kind of see my house in the background:
http://pqlr.org/photogallery/index.php
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
Dustin
2010-12-31 22:48:14 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Dustin
Wow...
I'm curious...
http://preview.tinyurl.com/23mezum
is that you?
Is this your home?
Nah.. I have a legitimate reason, and if she responds I'll divulge it.
You wouldn't believe how I came across that link. I wasn't checking out
any of the social networking forums.
Post by Aardvark
Now, where's that fucking link to the GSM view?????
LOL
they get to play with.
Aardvark
2011-01-01 13:51:20 UTC
Post by Dustin
Post by Aardvark
Post by Dustin
Wow...
I'm curious...
http://preview.tinyurl.com/23mezum
is that you?
Is this your home?
Nah.. I have a legitimate reason, and if she responds I'll divulge it.
I could tell you whether or not it's Jenn, but I won't.
Post by Dustin
You wouldn't believe how I came across that link. I wasn't checking out
any of the social networking forums.
Be interesting to know.
Dustin
2011-01-02 03:50:02 UTC
Post by Aardvark
I could tell you whether or not it's Jenn, but I won't.
Not a problem. I respect your decision.
Post by Aardvark
Be interesting to know.
I was checking her domains previous registrar records for my lawyer. I
only had her first name at that point. Can't serve papers well without
slightly more information. I was able to find the original records where
her full name is listed; along with a street address. She's in the
phonebook tho, so I didn't need that. She made efforts to hide her
identity in so far as her site domain goes; and thats how I found that
link. She evidently uses the site url like a virtual business card.
they get to play with.
Aardvark
2011-01-02 18:13:38 UTC
I was able to find the original records where her full name is listed;
along with a street address.
I wonder how she'd react if you posted a link to a GSM view of her home.

I know, of course, that you have more respect for the private information
of others to even think of doing so. Just an idle thought.
Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.
Jenn
2011-01-02 18:57:30 UTC
Post by Aardvark
I was able to find the original records where her full name is
listed; along with a street address.
I wonder how she'd react if you posted a link to a GSM view of her home.
Since Dustins GSM link was not his address, your comparison would have to
require Dustin to post a GSM of an address that would not be mine. At that
point, I could get equally bent out of shape over a link being posted that
was NOT my address.
Post by Aardvark
I know, of course, that you have more respect for the private
information of others to even think of doing so. Just an idle thought.
He does value his reputation, he has said......
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
Lou Knee
2011-01-02 22:23:31 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Aardvark
I was able to find the original records where her full name is
listed; along with a street address.
I wonder how she'd react if you posted a link to a GSM view of her home.
Since Dustins GSM link was not his address, your comparison would have to
require Dustin to post a GSM of an address that would not be mine. At that
point, I could get equally bent out of shape over a link being posted that
was NOT my address.
It was not Dustin's GSM link. It was ~BD~'s link. (What is GSM? Isn't
it GSV - Google Street View?)

After all this time, you still refuse to admit that your lover boy ~BD~
posted a link to a picture of a house that he *assuredly thought* WAS
Dustin's house, and maliciously posted it. It don't matter if ~BD~
was a couple of streets off - the intent was still malicious. And that
it wasn't Dustin's fault.
Aardvark
2011-01-02 22:32:52 UTC
Post by Lou Knee
Post by Jenn
Post by Aardvark
I was able to find the original records where her full name is
listed; along with a street address.
I wonder how she'd react if you posted a link to a GSM view of her home.
Since Dustins GSM link was not his address, your comparison would have
to require Dustin to post a GSM of an address that would not be mine.
At that point, I could get equally bent out of shape over a link being
posted that was NOT my address.
It was not Dustin's GSM link. It was ~BD~'s link. (What is GSM? Isn't
it GSV - Google Street View?)
After all this time, you still refuse to admit that your lover boy ~BD~
posted a link to a picture of a house that he *assuredly thought* WAS
Dustin's house, and maliciously posted it.
I can't put a number on the times it was explained to her. The only way
her blind spot could be brought to her attention properly would be if
someone actually did post a link to a street view of her home.

Dustin could always post it and ask her if it's her home, couldn't he?
Post by Lou Knee
It don't matter if ~BD~ was a
couple of streets off -
Correct.
Post by Lou Knee
the intent was still malicious.
I maintain a Hanlon's Razor stance on that, although it doesn't excuse
what BD did.
Post by Lou Knee
And that it
wasn't Dustin's fault.
Of course it wasn't.
Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.
SeaNymph
2011-01-03 00:56:32 UTC
Post by Lou Knee
Post by Jenn
Post by Aardvark
I was able to find the original records where her full name is
listed; along with a street address.
I wonder how she'd react if you posted a link to a GSM view of her home.
Since Dustins GSM link was not his address, your comparison would have to
require Dustin to post a GSM of an address that would not be mine. At that
point, I could get equally bent out of shape over a link being posted that
was NOT my address.
It was not Dustin's GSM link. It was ~BD~'s link. (What is GSM? Isn't
it GSV - Google Street View?)
After all this time, you still refuse to admit that your lover boy ~BD~
posted a link to a picture of a house that he *assuredly thought* WAS
Dustin's house, and maliciously posted it. It don't matter if ~BD~
was a couple of streets off - the intent was still malicious. And that
it wasn't Dustin's fault.
It's a pointless discussion. Even BD admitted he was wrong to do what he
did, since he did it to provoke Dustin, which BD admitted.

More interesting is the spin applied to the original statement about a
street view of her home. She doesn't answer the question or address the
issue, but resorts to rehashing old news. Weird.
~BD~
2011-01-03 10:43:46 UTC
BD admitted he was wrong to do what he did
Thank you for listening! :)

I *was* wrong to post a GSV - but there was *not* malicious intent.
Dustin
2011-01-03 00:02:54 UTC
Post by Aardvark
I was able to find the original records where her full name is
listed; along with a street address.
I wonder how she'd react if you posted a link to a GSM view of her home.
I wouldn't do that.
Post by Aardvark
I know, of course, that you have more respect for the private
information of others to even think of doing so. Just an idle
thought.
Indeed I do. I only acquired the information in the event I couldn't be
diplomatic with her. I have no intentions of doing anything with it
otherwise; and the information isn't stored in a folder thats routinely
backed up. I fully intend for the information to become lost and it's
space recycled.
they get to play with.
FromTheRafters
2011-01-03 02:09:41 UTC
Post by Aardvark
I was able to find the original records where her full name is listed;
along with a street address.
I wonder how she'd react if you posted a link to a GSM view of her home.
I know, of course, that you have more respect for the private information
of others to even think of doing so. Just an idle thought.
I'm quite sure the thought still occurs, it's a restraint in action.
Like a strap holding him back, and BD is wearing it thin. He probably
views Jenn as inconsequential, until she starts up with the 'he
threatened me' (broken record) crap.

It's a real conundrum for Dustin, but luckily he has acquaintances who
are willing and able to spank BD of their own accord and for their own
reasons.

When it happens, blame him all you want to, but he is probably powerless
in this respect - but sits by with popcorn to satisfy the munchies.
This post was scanned for threats, none were found.
SeaNymph
2011-01-03 14:02:41 UTC
Post by Aardvark
[...]
Dustin has popcorn? Why isn't he sharing?
:)
Aardvark
2011-01-03 14:31:44 UTC
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by Aardvark
I was able to find the original records where her full name is listed;
along with a street address.
I wonder how she'd react if you posted a link to a GSM view of her home.
I know, of course, that you have more respect for the private
information of others to even think of doing so. Just an idle thought.
I'm quite sure the thought still occurs, it's a restraint in action.
Which I've described in the past as 'admirable'.
Post by FromTheRafters
Like a strap holding him back, and BD is wearing it thin.
If Dustin snaps, BD will just use it to close the circuit of his 'logic':
Dustin might be a bad guy===>Goad him beyond endurance===>Dustin snaps
and does something ill-advised===>Proof that Dustin *is* a bad guy.

Conclusion===>action===>result===>conclusion proven.
Post by FromTheRafters
He probably
views Jenn as inconsequential, until she starts up with the 'he
threatened me' (broken record) crap.
Understandable.
Post by FromTheRafters
It's a real conundrum for Dustin, but luckily he has acquaintances who
are willing and able to spank BD of their own accord and for their own
reasons.
And of course if anything happens to BD's system, at that exact moment
Dustin will be provably scuba-diving.
Post by FromTheRafters
When it happens, blame him all you want to, but he is probably powerless
in this respect - but sits by with popcorn to satisfy the munchies.
It might get very soggy while he's scuba-diving.
Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.
Jenn
2011-01-03 18:39:04 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by FromTheRafters
Like a strap holding him back, and BD is wearing it thin.
If Dustin snaps, BD will just use it to close the circuit of his
'logic': Dustin might be a bad guy===>Goad him beyond
endurance===>Dustin snaps and does something ill-advised===>Proof
that Dustin *is* a bad guy.
Conclusion===>action===>result===>conclusion proven.
This should read:

'logic':
Jenn might be a troll ===>
Goad herbeyond endurance ===>
Jenn snaps and does something irritating ===>
Proof that Jeenn *is* a troll.

http://pqlr.org/bbs/
FromTheRafters
2011-01-03 21:32:51 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by FromTheRafters
When it happens, blame him all you want to, but he is probably powerless
in this respect - but sits by with popcorn to satisfy the munchies.
It might get very soggy while he's scuba-diving.
Funny, I hadn't ever considered the fact that scuba might be the only
incommunicado recreation. Even astronauts can be on the internet.

Do cavers (spelunkers?) have internet connectivity?
Aardvark
2011-01-03 21:48:18 UTC
Post by FromTheRafters
Funny, I hadn't ever considered the fact that scuba might be the only
incommunicado recreation.
It was the only thing I could think of that might be, although I'm not
100% sure that it's necessarily incommunicado, in an internet sense.
Post by FromTheRafters
Even astronauts can be on the internet.
Yup.
Post by FromTheRafters
Do cavers (spelunkers?) have internet connectivity?
I should think it would be possible, although they might have to drop a
series of relays or something on their way underground- like Hansel and
Gretel's breadcrumb trail.

Only different.
Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.
Jenn
2010-12-31 00:11:00 UTC
Post by Dustin
Wow...
I'm curious...
http://preview.tinyurl.com/23mezum
is that you?
yes! That's me.. but the Facebook is old as you can see there aren't that
many friends listed there. I kind of lost interest in the facebook thing a
couple years ago, plus the website itself got to where it didn't like my
browser. I didn't much like the Twitter experience, either. I guess I
should close the account if I'm not going to use it.. huh? I totally forgot
about it.
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
Dustin
2010-12-31 22:50:48 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin
Wow...
I'm curious...
http://preview.tinyurl.com/23mezum
is that you?
yes! That's me.. but the Facebook is old as you can see there
aren't that many friends listed there. I kind of lost interest in
the facebook thing a couple years ago, plus the website itself got
to where it didn't like my browser. I didn't much like the Twitter
experience, either. I guess I should close the account if I'm not
going to use it.. huh? I totally forgot about it.
Hmm. I'd suggest in the future then, you don't include your website in
a signature or anything for public viewing; atleast make those things
private so you can't be easily located from a search engine.

I wasn't trolling facebook, myspace or anything else even related; I
was doing domain history search work when I found that link. I didn't
even cheat to acquire that.

If your not going to use the account, I'd advise deleting it. And like
I said, for accounts you do use; don't leave identifiable information
available for people not already on your friends list. It's a security
risk; as you can see.
toys they get to play with.
~BD~
2010-12-31 23:05:31 UTC
I didn't even cheat to acquire that.
Would you care to explain that statement Mr 'white hat' Cook?
Jenn
2010-12-31 23:10:03 UTC
Post by Dustin
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin
Wow...
I'm curious...
http://preview.tinyurl.com/23mezum
is that you?
yes! That's me.. but the Facebook is old as you can see there
aren't that many friends listed there. I kind of lost interest in
the facebook thing a couple years ago, plus the website itself got
to where it didn't like my browser. I didn't much like the Twitter
experience, either. I guess I should close the account if I'm not
going to use it.. huh? I totally forgot about it.
Hmm. I'd suggest in the future then, you don't include your website in
a signature or anything for public viewing; atleast make those things
private so you can't be easily located from a search engine.
At the time it was just a facebook for christian friends who liked to read
my short stories.
Post by Dustin
I wasn't trolling facebook, myspace or anything else even related; I
was doing domain history search work when I found that link. I didn't
even cheat to acquire that.
ok
Post by Dustin
If your not going to use the account, I'd advise deleting it. And like
I said, for accounts you do use; don't leave identifiable information
available for people not already on your friends list. It's a security
risk; as you can see.
I'm going to have to see if I can re-set my password so I can close that
facebook.

thanks...
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
RonNNN
WOW! A kind word to Dustin! Whoda Thunkit! [g]
Jenn
2011-01-01 01:41:10 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin
If your not going to use the account, I'd advise deleting it. And
like I said, for accounts you do use; don't leave identifiable
information available for people not already on your friends list.
It's a security risk; as you can see.
I'm going to have to see if I can re-set my password so I can close
that facebook.
thanks...
WOW! A kind word to Dustin! Whoda Thunkit! [g]
You're funny ... I did thank him when he *helped* me previously
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
John Karras
2010-12-31 02:35:56 UTC
Post by Dustin
Wow...
I'm curious...
http://preview.tinyurl.com/23mezum
is that you?
Yeah, it's her. See the web site address?

Jenn InTulsa
pqlr.org

My cadaver dog's ears perked up...
Jenn
2010-12-31 03:06:55 UTC
Post by John Karras
Post by Dustin
Wow...
I'm curious...
http://preview.tinyurl.com/23mezum
is that you?
Yeah, it's her. See the web site address?
Jenn InTulsa
pqlr.org
My cadaver dog's ears perked up...
yes I've had that url in my sigtag on my other computer, I think.
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
Dustin
2010-12-31 22:51:20 UTC
Post by John Karras
Post by Dustin
Wow...
I'm curious...
http://preview.tinyurl.com/23mezum
is that you?
Yeah, it's her. See the web site address?
The website address provided is what got me the link in the first place.
:)
they get to play with.
MyNews
2011-01-03 07:08:44 UTC
So Mr. Dustin
You a Hackers!
A bug hunter,
It Ok that we do a Search within charter.net for you!

Mr. Dustin Cook
http://mynews.ath.cx
Peter Foldes
2011-01-03 17:33:15 UTC
Post by MyNews
So Mr. Dustin
You a Hackers!
A bug hunter, It Ok that we do a Search within charter.net for you!
Mr. Dustin Cook
Hey Hot Text. When did you develop and accent and change or acquire this MyNews
persona. Forgot that you speak English properly. You are a fool and a big fucking
idiot.

You are so transparent that it is laughable. Take BD under your wings and then you
two will be unbeatable duo which will not compare with anything on this plane
--
Peter
http://www.microsoft.com/protect
~BD~
2011-01-03 17:46:42 UTC
.................. anything on this *plane*
WTF???

Terrorists flew their planes into the Twin Towers!

Did you help fund them PF?

Remember what you said here:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.scorched-earth/msg/316ef0b67772370d?hl=en
I had a neighbor 2 doors down in 1999 in Ile Bizard and he asked me to
teach his young son who was 14 at the time to learn how to work with
computers. His sons name was Michael Calce. You might have heard of him
when in 2000 when he was 15 he brought down CNN,Yahoo and a few others.
I also ate a bit of controversy and problems because I taught him about
computing. Was not a pleasant time for none of us (was not allowed
to be
near a computer for 5 months). Since then I do not use my real name. A
very few know this and actually what my real name is. Just letting you
know this Aardvark. BD is furiously trying to find it out every
possible
way. I do owe him for what he did in early 2006 because it affected my
family heavily and as far as payback ,do not think I am joking about
it.
Aardvark
2011-01-03 18:18:38 UTC
Post by ~BD~
.................. anything on this *plane*
WTF???
WTF?????
Post by ~BD~
Terrorists flew their planes into the Twin Towers!
No, they flew someone else's planes.
Post by ~BD~
Did you help fund them PF?
Jesus!!!!!
Post by ~BD~
SNIP
How do you associate terrorism with someone giving a kid an education in
computers?
Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.
~BD~
2011-01-03 19:48:09 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by ~BD~
.................. anything on this *plane*
WTF???
WTF?????
Post by ~BD~
Terrorists flew their planes into the Twin Towers!
No, they flew someone else's planes.
You are correct. Dix points (zaid viz a french accent!)
Post by Aardvark
Post by ~BD~
Did you help fund them PF?
Jesus!!!!!
He won't help you - you do not believe.
Post by Aardvark
Post by ~BD~
SNIP
How do you associate terrorism with someone giving a kid an education in
computers?
Amazing! You really believe what *he* poasted?!! (copied from woolfie!)

PF is *BAD* news!

"Believe it and you'll see it"!

Dave
MyNews
http://mynews.ath.cx
Bullwinkle
2011-01-04 11:29:34 UTC
You want to make a wife out of your son, how odd.

MyNews
2011-01-04 14:59:02 UTC
Not in the U.S.A
We have rights
And Guns too!
http://mynews.ath.cx
Dustin
2011-01-04 03:28:07 UTC
Post by MyNews
So Mr. Dustin
You a Hackers!
Only one of me. If i had a clone, it could go do the hard stuff and the
other me could do the fun stuff. Sadly tho, I don't have a clone; so only
me.
Post by MyNews
A bug hunter,
Yes. but, of the digital kind. Not really into real creepy crawlies.
Post by MyNews
It Ok that we do a Search within charter.net for you!
Do you really think you'll find anything? <G>
Post by MyNews
Mr. Dustin Cook
That's me.
they get to play with.
MyNews
2011-01-04 14:00:04 UTC
Post by Dustin
Post by MyNews
So Mr. Dustin
You a Hackers!
Only one of me. If i had a clone, it could go do the hard stuff and the
other me could do the fun stuff. Sadly tho, I don't have a clone; so only
me.
A Other, maybe you can in the uk, But not here in U.S.A., the Dam USDA and
Law makers!
Post by Dustin
Post by MyNews
A bug hunter,
Yes. but, of the digital kind. Not really into real creepy crawlies.
Yes I see that True @ < http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/ >
But we need to Know we there be a update on the BugHunter - MalWare Removal
Tool - v2.2e
Post by Dustin
Post by MyNews
It Ok that we do a Search within charter.net for you!
Do you really think you'll find anything? <G>
Truly No!
But you just like me on that one .... But that politics!
Post by Dustin
Post by MyNews
Mr. Dustin Cook
That's me.
If I run for office I'll run as Billy Ray 0808
Because of the 100 of clone who is to be me.......
http://mynews.ath.cx
FromTheRafters
2011-01-04 19:36:02 UTC
Post by MyNews
Post by Dustin
Post by MyNews
Mr. Dustin Cook
That's me.
If I run for office I'll run as Billy Ray 0808
Because of the 100 of clone who is to be me.......
Sounds like too much trouble to me...keeps *you* too busy.

Maybe you should consider cloning your clones, and naming them according
to their generation. That way, you can avoid premature copy degradation
issues.

...then all of yous can move to Brooklyn.
Dustin
2011-01-05 03:05:59 UTC
Post by MyNews
A Other, maybe you can in the uk, But not here in U.S.A., the Dam
USDA and Law makers!
Pesky law makers. Not making laws to benefit us, just to keep their
friends happier.
Post by MyNews
But we need to Know we there be a update on the BugHunter - MalWare
Removal Tool - v2.2e
I did begin v2.3; it has one minor optional feature that previous
versions didn't, but it's unfinished and I don't plan to release any
further updates. Fulltime malware research took the fun out of it for me.
they get to play with.
~BD~
2011-01-05 08:43:55 UTC
Post by Dustin
I did begin v2.3; it has one minor optional feature that previous
versions didn't, but it's unfinished and I don't plan to release any
further updates. Fulltime malware research took the fun out of it for me.
Are you feeling better in yourself now that you are your own boss,
Dustin? I certainly didn't like the corporate manacles when I worked for
Marsh & McLennan here in the UK http://www.mmc.com/
Dustin
2011-01-06 00:19:45 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Dustin
I did begin v2.3; it has one minor optional feature that previous
versions didn't, but it's unfinished and I don't plan to release
any further updates. Fulltime malware research took the fun out of
it for me.
Are you feeling better in yourself now that you are your own boss,
Dustin? I certainly didn't like the corporate manacles when I worked
for Marsh & McLennan here in the UK http://www.mmc.com/
I wasn't feeling badly for myself. Being my own boss for a small computer
outfit isn't all that fun, no. Only one of me, and I have to do the
paperwork and the service calls when I get em. :)
they get to play with.
~BD~
2011-01-06 08:54:43 UTC
Post by Dustin
Being my own boss for a small computer
outfit isn't all that fun, no. Only one of me, and I have to do the
paperwork and the service calls when I get em.:)
As an IFA, I dealt with many folk who had been great working at their
own specific skill (plumber, electrician, carpenter, plasterer, car
mechanic etc) for an employer - who paid them regularly come rain or shine.

Filled with enthusiasm they'd one day decide to 'go it alone' and they
would set up their own small business - but without doing all the proper
research and/or training first.

Very often their working hours doubled ..... and often for less monetary
reward than before! It's the 'paperwork' that's the real killer if I
understood things correctly! It's certainly no easy path to tread but
I'm sure it must be rewarding in many other ways.

Good luck!

D.

PS A wife often takes away much of the paperwork burden! ;-)
Dustin
2011-01-07 02:05:54 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Dustin
Being my own boss for a small computer
outfit isn't all that fun, no. Only one of me, and I have to do the
paperwork and the service calls when I get em.:)
As an IFA, I dealt with many folk who had been great working at
their own specific skill (plumber, electrician, carpenter,
plasterer, car mechanic etc) for an employer - who paid them
regularly come rain or shine.
I didn't work at a large company where I was just an employee number. I
was responsible for the paperwork side of things as well. I knew how to
do invoices, payroll, all of it.
Post by ~BD~
Filled with enthusiasm they'd one day decide to 'go it alone' and
they would set up their own small business - but without doing all
the proper research and/or training first.
Not in this case. I routinely spoke with our vendors and ordered the
parts I needed. I'd seek out new accounts for retail resale if I liked
the product and/or tool they offered. It was a small 4 person shop,
David; everybody chipped in all aspects of it. Our boss didn't have
"his eyes only" stuff anywhere. We were trusted and provided with the
tools and software (legally) we might need. Anytime I sampled a piece
of software and liked it, we'd purchase a commercial license for it.
Post by ~BD~
Very often their working hours doubled ..... and often for less
monetary reward than before! It's the 'paperwork' that's the real
killer if I understood things correctly! It's certainly no easy path
to tread but I'm sure it must be rewarding in many other ways.
In this case, it's more an economics issue than anything else really. I
don't carry much inventory, as well, other than a few items, not
everything is compatable or in much call for everything else. And, the
prices drop; so if I buy a specific power supply today for.. say, 40
dollars; it might be available online a month from now for half of
that. Obviously, I can't beat newegg or something, so I'd be stuck with
a product I can't get rid of without taking a loss. I'm an honest
fellow.

It's the same issues we had at the store I worked at. Some items could
sit on a shelf for years before we'd finally sell it; sometimes for
next to nothing. lol.

The other primary issue is that I don't do much yellowpages advertising
or such and I'm not willing to drive too far out of state or say, 100
miles one way from my house. So, I turn down some service calls. My
business advertising is word of mouth via happy customers.
Unfortunatly; some of their friends live a good ways down the road.
lol. I don't bill for driving time. IE: I start to bill you from the
time I arrive in your driveway, I don't think it's fair I charge you to
drive to your house; although this is something not everyone sees the
same way. Many people do charge from the time they leave.

And, as I'm out to survive and not become rich doing it; I don't screw
you over either. If I only punch a few keys and your system comes back
to life and it doesn't really have a problem, I'll probably charge you
$20 to cover whatever fuel I spent. I could charge you the full first
hour sure, but.. I do have ethics.
Post by ~BD~
PS A wife often takes away much of the paperwork burden! ;-)
Oh no they don't. That's like someone coming into this room and
"cleaning" or "straightening up" one of these desks. Those pieces of
paper contain useful information; and I know where everything is.
toys they get to play with.
~BD~
2011-01-07 08:48:18 UTC
Post by Dustin
Oh no they don't. That's like someone coming into this room and
"cleaning" or "straightening up" one of these desks. Those pieces of
paper contain useful information; and I know where everything is.
Thanks for telling me a little about how you go about things Dustin. I
enjoyed reading your responses. When I referred to 'paperwork' I didn't
mean what's on your desk! I agree that there's nothing worse than
sharing with 'someone' who moves my bits and pieces (and she does - but
not in *my* room!).

I think *every* home has a 'someone' .......

Someone's moved my jacket

Someone put my car keys in the wrong place

Someone didn't lock the back door

Someone left the kitchen light on

Etc! :)

MyNews
2011-01-05 19:05:45 UTC
Post by Dustin
Post by MyNews
A Other, maybe you can in the uk, But not here in U.S.A., the Dam
USDA and Law makers!
Pesky law makers. Not making laws to benefit us, just to keep their
friends happier.
Maybe so, But not for are Ladies Friends, For a good Other would keep them
happy!
And Will give as more time at Work!
Post by Dustin
Post by MyNews
But we need to Know we there be a update on the BugHunter - MalWare
Removal Tool - v2.2e
I did begin v2.3; it has one minor optional feature that previous
versions didn't, but it's unfinished and I don't plan to release any
further updates. Fulltime malware research took the fun out of it for me.
As you say:: Pesky law makers. Not making laws to benefit us!
http://mynews.ath.cx
Aardvark
2011-01-05 19:57:00 UTC
Post by MyNews
Maybe so, But not for are Ladies Friends, For a good Other would keep
them happy!
And Will give as more time at Work!
How can the cage act the sundry? The shouted cell lines a doubt, but does
the simultaneous color fork the apathy?

It matters not, because the ladder hunts after a fashionable fan.

FYI
HTH
HAND
Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.
MyNews
http://mynews.ath.cx
Bullwinkle

they get to play with.
Eagle
2010-12-31 20:28:55 UTC
Post by Bullwinkle
No wonder muslims
<zip>

So when did you recite the Shahada, Bullshit? You sure sound like a
typical muslimer.
--
Eagle
"Be who you are and say what you feel...
In God We Trust
Bullwinkle
2011-01-01 11:34:05 UTC
That only applies to bd puppets and obama supporters, who
all love muslims.

As a California Liberal you fall into all the above.

In God We Trust
Eagle
2011-01-01 15:23:01 UTC
Post by Bullwinkle
No wonder muslims
<zip>
So when did you recite the Shahada, Bullshit? You sure sound like a
typical muslimer.
Sorry Bulldude....I'm not a Liberal. Try again.

Happy 2011 to you!
In God We Trust
Bullwinkle
2011-01-01 17:09:56 UTC
Oh, but you are.

Your posting history and and past life actions
prove you are.

Why do you Liberals deny being what you are?

In God We Trust
Eagle
2011-01-01 17:14:56 UTC
Post by Bullwinkle
No wonder muslims
<zip>
So when did you recite the Shahada, Bullshit? You sure sound like a
typical muslimer.
Sorry Bulldude....I'm not a Liberal. Try again.
Happy 2011 to you!
Prove I am a liberal.
In God We Trust
Bullwinkle
2011-01-01 17:16:44 UTC
No need to.

Those that need to know already know.

Now you may continue on with you whining.
In God We Trust
Eagle
2011-01-01 17:35:17 UTC
Post by Bullwinkle
No need to.
Those that need to know already know.
<snip the BS>
Post by Bullwinkle
Prove I am a liberal.
I didn't think so. If I am liberal, that makes you liberal, judging by
that last post of yours about "more from the rop".
In God We Trust
Bullwinkle