I've asked for help before!
The REAL BD on BlockNews
2015-05-17 22:57:57 UTC
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 10:30:48 +0100
From: ~BD~ <~BD~@nomail.afraid.org>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus
Subject: Ping: ANT - will you help me, please?

Hi Ant :-)

If you can spare a few minutes, I'd be most grateful if you would
consider this particular matter in your honest, impartial and
'scientific' manner. You are probably already well aware that I've been
looking for the elusive 'needle in a haystack' for a very long time, but
I'd *really* appreciate your thoughts on this.

I'll happily provide an email address if you don't wish to answer in
public view.

At the end of this thread ... http://goo.gl/ZCXMdY or

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/feedback/forum/fdbk_commsite-mods/can-anyone-explain-why-bdotj-has-his-mc-profile/58131dd3-0eb5-4c30-a830-d2f6718d0df8

"Suzy_G" (a Microsoft employee) said ...

"In summary, in order to keep this community health, safe, and
productive, we unfortunately sometimes have to remove profiles that
violate the Code of Conduct. We also have to remove threads that violate
the Code of Conduct; sometimes this is something abusive, but sometimes
it is just a nonsensical thread. Rest assured that neither action is
taken lightly and we sincerely appreciate your concern around this topic."

==

That was a great shame, because I was just about to ask for an
explanation of the Alexa connection!

If you look here http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/www.aumha.org please note
number 4 under this subheading 'What sites link to aumha.org?'

Then look here http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/www.aumha.net please note
number 3 under the subheading 'What sites link to aumha.net?'

Perhaps you can provide a simple explanation for such a close
connection. Please think a little 'outside the box' and not simply
assume that I'm barking mad! <beg>

Do you find it in any way strange that the most prolific poster on the
Aumha Forums is now the most prolific poster on the Microsoft Answers
forums? Please have a little think about this before replying.

I did TRY to make this post to Answers, but was blocked each time I
tried to send it!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j41w1nyihp9ngkd/Marilyn%20O.tiff

Btw, BD doesn't think that 'PA Bear' (Robear Dyer) is 'for real' at all!

-

Perhaps you could also advise me where best to post to obtain an answer
to this question I recently asked elsewhere, viz:

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Ce_qdnbK1-OiBt-7OnZ2dnUVZ7tydnZ2d%40bt.com%3E+

I asked about a Traceroute, viz:

traceroute to aumha.net (72.52.4.90), 25 hops max, 40 byte packets

1 174.36.196.241-static.reverse.softlayer.com (174.36.196.241) 0.364 ms
0.400 ms 0.546 ms
2 * * *
3 ae8.bbr01.eq01.wdc02.networklayer.com (173.192.18.196) 0.832 ms 0.849
ms 0.839 ms
4 206.126.236.219 (206.126.236.219) 2.097 ms 2.013 ms 2.017 ms
5 unknown.prolexic.com (209.200.144.35) 1.837 ms 1.882 ms 1.879 ms
6 unknown.prolexic.com (72.52.4.90) 0.947 ms 1.282 ms 0.948 ms

=======

*Can anyone identify where the server is located*?

=======

THIS doesn't seem quite right to me either.

PING aumha.net (72.52.4.90) 56(84) bytes of data.

--- aumha.net ping statistics ---
10 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 4528ms

=======

IP address is listed here:

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools#adr|type=hostname&&value=www.aumha.net

=======

Comments invited. Any help much appreciated.

BD
Enjoy the sunshine and have a great day! :-)
SeaNymph
2015-05-18 12:35:59 UTC

Nobody cares about your hinky feelings and trolling.
Diesel
2015-05-18 13:16:13 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Nobody cares about your hinky feelings and trolling.
Except G. Morgan perhaps... If you've got his email, you might want to
send him a friendly little note. I won't tolerate going after my
extended family.
Ghandi would have smacked you in the head.
Obediah
2015-05-25 17:02:27 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Nobody cares about your hinky feelings and trolling.
fuck! I've just stepped on ANOTHER troll. It's some sort of a
seacunt stuck to the bottom of my shoe this time.

Check out my sig - it applies to you and your comment.

I've snagged another bullshitting troll.

--
- real bullshit is bitching that no one cares while you care enuf
to bitch about it
Obediah
2015-05-25 17:12:29 UTC
Well ... I can't stay for that ... and thanks for the party hat last night at your place, I
had a great time love pumpkin!!
Seek help from a licensed psychotherapist.

--
- real bullshit is bitching that no one cares while you care enuf
to bitch about it
Obediah
2015-05-25 17:17:28 UTC
I give sh*t a bad name.

to bitch about it
Obediah
2015-05-25 17:22:30 UTC
My specialties extend about as far as breathing, eating, and spewing
crap all over usenet.

to bitch about it
Obediah
2015-05-25 17:42:35 UTC
I'm not normal.

to bitch about it
Obediah
2015-05-25 17:42:35 UTC
I can be b*tch ya know :)

to bitch about it
Obediah
2015-05-25 17:47:35 UTC
I never demonstrate diplomacy and tact!

to bitch about it
Obediah
2015-05-25 18:12:37 UTC
I learned, some years ago, how getting boned is such good exercise. I mean,
I saw actual physical proof. Then again, I spend a lot of time sitting on it,
it's great exercise :)

to bitch about it
Obediah
2015-05-25 18:18:33 UTC
I'm truly are a humourless twat.
I was born this stupid and didn't have to work at it.

to bitch about it
Obediah
2015-05-25 18:24:14 UTC
Oh, gawd. That old bullshit again? Haven't you figured out yet that
nobody cares?
(this sycho tr0lls shit has been moved to the proper thread)

whuts real bullshit is bitching that no one cares while you care
enuf to bitch about it

to bitch about it
Obediah
2015-05-25 18:34:25 UTC
I think I ordered bright neon blow-up doll. ;)

to bitch about it
Obediah
2015-05-25 18:40:07 UTC
I spend money to stalk people. I don't have the skills to
obtain the information for free. I'm not retired from blackhat. I'm
intentionally malicious. I've still got all my
teeth, razor sharp, just in case.

to bitch about it
Obediah
2015-05-25 19:07:02 UTC
On 5/23/2015 6:02 PM, Sycho wrote:>
(this sycho tr0lls shit has been moved to the proper thread)
What do I care?
Should I care? Will the completion of some insignificant little site
that I care between "zero fucks" and "no fucks given that day" help me
get beer? Will it snuggle next to me at night? Will it help all of
human-kind? No???
again with bitching about not caring while you care enuf to bitch
about it WTF?

read slower if your pea brain doesn't grasp the concept

where are the grown-ups on this group?

to bitch about it
Obediah
2015-05-25 19:17:34 UTC
Another one of my lies!
Spin is my strong suit.

to bitch about it
Obediah
2015-05-25 19:22:35 UTC
Just don't ask me about coding. :( My ability to bullshit might
impress you.

to bitch about it
Obediah
2015-05-25 19:58:39 UTC
+1 on the "anal" but where do I get some?

to bitch about it
Obediah