decline
Byker
2019-08-29 23:30:05 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/yxf4paye> xeniagazette.com
America Exceptionalism is in decline ..
Is there such a thing as RUSSIAN exceptionalism? Yes, but
it's nothing to brag about: https://tinyurl.com/y3y7y5rp

https://nypost.com/2013/09/17/the-curse-of-russian-exceptionalism/

https://theconversation.com/why-russia-thinks-its-exceptional-85240
%
i can't laugh i have no concept of humor
MyNews Hot-Text
2019-09-03 02:33:09 UTC
Post by %
<http://tinyurl.com/yxf4paye> xeniagazette.com
America Exceptionalism is in decline ..
Is there such a thing as RUSSIAN exceptionalism? Yes, but it's nothing to
brag about: https://tinyurl.com/y3y7y5rp
i can't laugh i have no concept of humor
SAy % Here Same Satire For You
To Help You With Your
Con-Cept Of Hu-Mor

Newsgroups:
alt.atheism.satire

Subject: Creationist
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 21:19:01 -0600

Oleg Smirnov
2019-08-30 00:07:32 UTC
Post by Byker
<http://tinyurl.com/yxf4paye> xeniagazette.com
America Exceptionalism is in decline ..
We hear from the media how the economy is booming. Yet, I do not remember
homeless people having to be put out of restaurants where they want to stay
until shelters re-open when I was growing up in Xenia. I do not remember
people dying because they can not afford insulin to manage their diabetes
or children whose only meal of the day is a free lunch at school.
.. America was never the halcyon land .. but I think we at least all hoped,
and most believed, that a decent middle class lifestyle where people lived
peacefully and did not have to worry about getting shot for no reason or
discriminated against or raped or going hungry or homeless was attainable.
I am afraid that hope is dwindling. ..
Is there such a thing as RUSSIAN exceptionalism? Yes, but
This projection exists within your propaganda bubble.