Is this really your home, Dustin?
~BD~
2010-06-15 21:11:36 UTC
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=5428+FORT+HENRY+DR,+KINGSPORT,+TN+37663&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=10.520734,27.246094&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=5428+Fort+Henry+Dr,+Kingsport,+Sullivan,+Tennessee+37663,+United+States&ll=36.462003,-82.469623&spn=0,0.013304&z=16&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=36.456967,-82.469256&panoid=YsMT8xHzHgnAXQBZEHXR0A&cbp=12,214.05,,0,6.89

or

http://tinyurl.com/377qnoq
Dave - wonders at the power of the Internet!
Dustin Cook
2010-06-15 23:40:33 UTC
Post by ~BD~
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=5428+FORT
+HENRY+DR,+KINGSPORT,+TN+37663&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=10.520734,2
7.246094&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=5428+Fort+Henry+Dr,+Kingsport,+Sullivan,+Ten
nessee+37663,+United+States&ll=36.462003,-82.469623&spn=0,0.013304&z=16
&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=36.456967,-82.469256&panoid=YsMT8xHzHgnAXQBZEHXR0
A&cbp=12,214.05,,0,6.89
or
http://tinyurl.com/377qnoq
Hi BD...

Didn't notice you posted this here as well. My bad. It would seem to me,
based on the posts, that your alright with internet stalking? I just want
to make sure i'm using the right brush with ya...

As far as the address goes, actually; it's a former work address (where I
said, I worked as a technican). But, I do live right up the road from it.
Well withen walking distance, truth be told.

I'm okay with my address being outed like this tho, because I know my
rights as a citizen in tn and I know when/when I can't use firearms to
defend myself and/or my property. So.. basically, if people want to visit
raidy in peace, all is good. If they have other things on their minds;
well.. it might not go so well for them. :)

There are a few benefits to living in the south; not many mind you, but a
couple.
--
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject
-Winston Churchill
SeaNymph
2010-06-16 00:14:33 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
[...]
One has to wonder why one of the self proclaimed "good guys" would do such a
thing.

BTW...there are many benefits to living in the south.
Dustin Cook
2010-06-16 01:33:13 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
[...]
I've always said he's not one of the good guys. But, thats just my
opinion.
Post by SeaNymph
BTW...there are many benefits to living in the south.
The girls are nicer here... the weather is normally very nice, but it's
been very hot and muggy lately.. I'm trying to come up with other reasons
the south has benefits, but I'm coming up short. :)
--
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject
-Winston Churchill
SeaNymph
2010-06-16 02:43:04 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Dustin Cook
I'm okay with my address being outed like this tho, because I know my
rights as a citizen in tn and I know when/when I can't use firearms
to defend myself and/or my property. So.. basically, if people want
to visit raidy in peace, all is good. If they have other things on
their minds; well.. it might not go so well for them. :)
There are a few benefits to living in the south; not many mind you,
but a couple.
One has to wonder why one of the self proclaimed "good guys" would do
such a thing.
I've always said he's not one of the good guys. But, thats just my
opinion.
I share your opinion. Always have.
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by SeaNymph
BTW...there are many benefits to living in the south.
The girls are nicer here... the weather is normally very nice, but it's
been very hot and muggy lately.. I'm trying to come up with other reasons
the south has benefits, but I'm coming up short. :)
As a rule, it doesn't snow. The beaches are better and there are more of
them, the water is warm, the people are nicer, in general. The pace is
often a bit slower, which is fine by me. You can go visit people without an
appointment 2 weeks in advance. And if you're in Texas, couldn't be better
<g>

As for warm and muggy, I'm in the middle of freakin' Indiana. For the past
week the temps have been hovering around 90 and the humidity is about 75% or
higher. Then, every night it gets real windy, up to 60 mph and it rains.
Weird.
~BD~
2010-06-16 10:08:11 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by SeaNymph
One has to wonder why one of the self proclaimed "good guys" would do
such a thing.
I've always said he's not one of the good guys. But, thats just my
opinion.
I share your opinion. Always have.
The opinion which both Dustin and SeaNymph hold is totally wrong.

Unlike Dustin, BoaterDave has *never* been a "bad guy" - maybe that's
something Dustin cannot accept, but it is true! :)
Dave
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 21:54:33 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by SeaNymph
One has to wonder why one of the self proclaimed "good guys" would do
such a thing.
I've always said he's not one of the good guys. But, thats just my
opinion.
I share your opinion. Always have.
The opinion which both Dustin and SeaNymph hold is totally wrong.
My opinion of you is based entirely on my observations and what few
direct interactions we have had. The impression that I get is that your
an asshole.
Post by ~BD~
Unlike Dustin, BoaterDave has *never* been a "bad guy" - maybe that's
something Dustin cannot accept, but it is true! :)
Until you demonstrate otherwise, you're still in the piece of shit
category with me.
--
The bear went over the mountain to see what he could see. Hey! The other
side of the mountain was all that he could see! So he went back over the
was all that he could see! - Green Jelly The Bear Song
~BD~
2010-06-17 22:07:30 UTC
"Dustin Cook" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:***@69.16.185.247...

True colours always shine through!

A Leopard really doesn't ever change his spots, eh?

It seems that Jenn was wrong about you after all, Dustin. It's a shame
and a waste of a talent.

A *real* technician would at least have *tried* to fix a malfunctioning
air conditioner - instead of siting on his arse and wasting time in
newsgroups!
Dave
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 22:12:31 UTC
Post by ~BD~
True colours always shine through!
Don't they tho Dave?
Post by ~BD~
A Leopard really doesn't ever change his spots, eh?
A leopard, probably not.. However, leopards don't post to usenet.
Post by ~BD~
It seems that Jenn was wrong about you after all, Dustin. It's a shame
and a waste of a talent.
Oh, I feel that Jenn is wrong about one of us, that's for sure. I have
history to back me up and ehh, to basically take you apart with. The only
waste here BD, is you.
Post by ~BD~
A *real* technician would at least have *tried* to fix a malfunctioning
air conditioner - instead of siting on his arse and wasting time in
newsgroups!
I'm a computer technician, not an HVAC technician. If I lost you at
computer and/or HVAC I understand.

I'd like to know why you created this thread BD, what on earth makes you
think for any reason it's the right and proper thing to do? Seriously.
Jenn
2010-06-17 22:23:07 UTC
Post by ~BD~
It seems that Jenn was wrong about you after all, Dustin. It's a
shame and a waste of a talent.
Oh, I feel that Jenn is wrong about one of us, that's for sure. I
have history to back me up and ehh, to basically take you apart with.
The only waste here BD, is you.
You will be hard pressed to convince me that Dave is a bad person,
Dustin.... I've video chatted with him and his wife many times. You... I
know only what you've told me about yourself, and how you can be very nasty,
impatient, accusatory, and just down right conceited at times. Much of
which is indicative of youth and hopefully some of which you will eventually
outgrow.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 22:31:41 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by ~BD~
It seems that Jenn was wrong about you after all, Dustin. It's a
shame and a waste of a talent.
Oh, I feel that Jenn is wrong about one of us, that's for sure. I
have history to back me up and ehh, to basically take you apart with.
The only waste here BD, is you.
You will be hard pressed to convince me that Dave is a bad person,
So, your okay with this thread then Jenn? It's a simple question. I
wouldn't call this the act of a good person, but that's just me.

I wouldn't call your sitting on the fence while claiming he's a good guy
all that helpful either. As I said, your actions speak far louder than
your words do. It's your acts I tend to dislike you for, not the words
alone.
Post by Jenn
Dustin.... I've video chatted with him and his wife many times.
Which means nothing at the end of the day. I've seen the tv show house,
many times, and I've chatted with the actor over irc once. Do I think I
know the guy? No. :)
Post by Jenn
You... I know only what you've told me about yourself, and how you can
be very nasty, impatient, accusatory, and just down right conceited at
times. Much of which is indicative of youth and hopefully some of
which you will eventually outgrow.
So answer my simple question then Jenn and we can put this issue behind
us. Are you okay with this thread of BD's creation? DO you feel it's
right and proper as he has claimed?
Jenn
2010-06-17 23:54:36 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
have history to back me up and ehh, to basically take you apart
with. The only waste here BD, is you.
You will be hard pressed to convince me that Dave is a bad person,
So, your okay with this thread then Jenn? It's a simple question. I
wouldn't call this the act of a good person, but that's just me.
I wouldn't call your sitting on the fence while claiming he's a good
guy all that helpful either. As I said, your actions speak far louder
than your words do. It's your acts I tend to dislike you for, not the
words alone.
Frankly, I really don't give a rip .. Dustin. I've been patient with you
and tried to understand where you're coming from on many occasions when you
were just down right nasty to me, and I'm done with that.... I've even
defended you and told Dave I felt you were a good guy now... the problem
is,,, is that you are still conceited, impatient, insufferable at times,
mean, and believe your own press. I hope you mature out of some of that
eventually and realize a bit of kindness, humility, patience and effort to
understand where other people are coming from eventually finds it's way into
your character.
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Dustin.... I've video chatted with him and his wife many times.
Which means nothing at the end of the day. I've seen the tv show
house, many times, and I've chatted with the actor over irc once. Do
I think I know the guy? No. :)
One time means nothing especially over irc chat. Many times over video and
voice chat over a period of years does mean something. Getting to know Dave
and his wife has taken time, which was worth it.
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
You... I know only what you've told me about yourself, and how you
can be very nasty, impatient, accusatory, and just down right
conceited at times. Much of which is indicative of youth and
hopefully some of which you will eventually outgrow.
So answer my simple question then Jenn and we can put this issue
behind us. Are you okay with this thread of BD's creation? DO you
feel it's right and proper as he has claimed?
Look ... I won't be bullied, coerced, or harassed into complying into
answering your questions or anyone elses questions. Leave me alone, or learn
how to have a conversation like you're really interested in someone else
besides yourself.
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
SeaNymph
2010-06-18 00:15:01 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
have history to back me up and ehh, to basically take you apart
with. The only waste here BD, is you.
You will be hard pressed to convince me that Dave is a bad person,
So, your okay with this thread then Jenn? It's a simple question. I
wouldn't call this the act of a good person, but that's just me.
I wouldn't call your sitting on the fence while claiming he's a good
guy all that helpful either. As I said, your actions speak far louder
than your words do. It's your acts I tend to dislike you for, not the
words alone.
Frankly, I really don't give a rip .. Dustin.
Of course you don't, because everything Dave does, no matter how
reprehensible, is just fine with you.

<all the rest of totally and complete BS snipped, since it's just a lot of
attacking and complaining about like behavior.>
Jenn
2010-06-18 00:36:46 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
have history to back me up and ehh, to basically take you apart
with. The only waste here BD, is you.
You will be hard pressed to convince me that Dave is a bad person,
So, your okay with this thread then Jenn? It's a simple question. I
wouldn't call this the act of a good person, but that's just me.
I wouldn't call your sitting on the fence while claiming he's a good
guy all that helpful either. As I said, your actions speak far
louder than your words do. It's your acts I tend to dislike you
for, not the words alone.
Frankly, I really don't give a rip .. Dustin.
Of course you don't, because everything Dave does, no matter how
reprehensible, is just fine with you.
more passive aggressive
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
SeaNymph
2010-06-18 02:24:32 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
have history to back me up and ehh, to basically take you apart
with. The only waste here BD, is you.
You will be hard pressed to convince me that Dave is a bad person,
So, your okay with this thread then Jenn? It's a simple question. I
wouldn't call this the act of a good person, but that's just me.
I wouldn't call your sitting on the fence while claiming he's a good
guy all that helpful either. As I said, your actions speak far
louder than your words do. It's your acts I tend to dislike you
for, not the words alone.
Frankly, I really don't give a rip .. Dustin.
Of course you don't, because everything Dave does, no matter how
reprehensible, is just fine with you.
more passive aggressive
One can only wonder if you are even remotely capable of addressing issues,
or if you are just content to go through life spouting about being a victim
and making incorrect assumptions?
Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
SeaNymph
2010-06-18 00:13:21 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
which you will eventually outgrow.
So answer my simple question then Jenn and we can put this issue behind
us. Are you okay with this thread of BD's creation? DO you feel it's
right and proper as he has claimed?
I know you're too smart to expect an answer to this question. Wait for it,
what you'll get is the usual and expected support of BD, excuses for why the
question won't be answered, and at least one (I'm guessing more) ad hom
attacks.

As usual, there are only 2 people in this newsgroup that are fine and good,
no matter what they do, no matter how nasty they are to others and no matter
what devious crap they do. And surprise, they're both named Dave.
Jenn
2010-06-18 00:36:12 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
which you will eventually outgrow.
So answer my simple question then Jenn and we can put this issue
behind us. Are you okay with this thread of BD's creation? DO you
feel it's right and proper as he has claimed?
I know you're too smart to expect an answer to this question. Wait
for it, what you'll get is the usual and expected support of BD,
excuses for why the question won't be answered, and at least one (I'm
guessing more) ad hom attacks.
As usual, there are only 2 people in this newsgroup that are fine and
good, no matter what they do, no matter how nasty they are to others
and no matter what devious crap they do. And surprise, they're both
named Dave.
passive aggressive
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
SeaNymph
2010-06-18 02:26:21 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
which you will eventually outgrow.
So answer my simple question then Jenn and we can put this issue
behind us. Are you okay with this thread of BD's creation? DO you
feel it's right and proper as he has claimed?
I know you're too smart to expect an answer to this question. Wait
for it, what you'll get is the usual and expected support of BD,
excuses for why the question won't be answered, and at least one (I'm
guessing more) ad hom attacks.
As usual, there are only 2 people in this newsgroup that are fine and
good, no matter what they do, no matter how nasty they are to others
and no matter what devious crap they do. And surprise, they're both
named Dave.
passive aggressive
I'm happy you've learned a new skill, was the cutting and pasting seminar
difficult for you? <g>
Bullwinkle

Dave
eoissad
2010-06-16 03:28:12 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
http://maps.google.co.uk/
Hi BD...
Didn't notice you posted this here as well. My bad. It would seem to me,
based on the posts, that your alright with internet stalking? I just want
to make sure i'm using the right brush with ya...
One has to wonder why one of the self proclaimed "good guys" would do such a
thing.
Doing such a thing is not that uncommon, but what I wonder is what sort
of person feels the need to *proclaim* he's a good guy? Nobody I know
does it. Is that not a judgment made by another person based on the
actions/demeanor of somebody? What is the underlying psychological
reason somebody is driven to make a proclamation like that? It's weird.
Jenn
2010-06-16 04:30:12 UTC
Post by eoissad
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
http://maps.google.co.uk/
Hi BD...
Didn't notice you posted this here as well. My bad. It would seem to me,
based on the posts, that your alright with internet stalking? I just want
to make sure i'm using the right brush with ya...
One has to wonder why one of the self proclaimed "good guys" would do such a
thing.
Doing such a thing is not that uncommon, but what I wonder is what sort
of person feels the need to *proclaim* he's a good guy? Nobody I know
does it. Is that not a judgment made by another person based on the
actions/demeanor of somebody? What is the underlying psychological
reason somebody is driven to make a proclamation like that? It's weird.
Why's it weird? It's no different than saying something like, "I'm a good
driver". Why should it bother you or anyone else, for that matter?
Perhaps you should ask him what he means when he calls himself a "good guy"?
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
SeaNymph
2010-06-16 13:19:08 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by eoissad
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
[...]
Hhmmm...and I thought this was usenet were persons were free to express
their opinions in whatever manner they chose. Why should those opinions,
concerning others, bother you?
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 21:53:33 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Jenn
Post by eoissad
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
[...]
Yet, you'll notice.. Nothing has been said in public to BD about the
bad.. behavior starting this thread. :)

Hypocritical.. yes. very...
~BD~
2010-06-16 09:20:10 UTC
Post by eoissad
Doing such a thing is not that uncommon, but what I wonder is what sort
of person feels the need to *proclaim* he's a good guy? Nobody I know
does it. Is that not a judgment made by another person based on the
actions/demeanor of somebody? What is the underlying psychological
reason somebody is driven to make a proclamation like that? It's weird.
Good guys do not use ............

Why do you?

Why choose #eoissad:?TCKngi9nqc as an ID?
--
Dave - a sinner, but *not* a *BAD* guy! <wink>

With a wave to my little sister, too! :)
~BD~
2010-06-16 09:44:54 UTC
I looked here in case anyone is interested!

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&source=hp&q=eoissad&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=41fb0925c7113437
"~

One rarely gets just one (1) result from Google!
Dave
lgkoot
2010-06-16 11:15:07 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by eoissad
Doing such a thing is not that uncommon, but what I wonder is what sort
of person feels the need to *proclaim* he's a good guy? Nobody I know
does it. Is that not a judgment made by another person based on the
actions/demeanor of somebody? What is the underlying psychological
reason somebody is driven to make a proclamation like that? It's weird.
Good guys do not use ............
Why do you?
Here we are in the middle of a thread started by you in which attempted to
post the personal information of someone else and you wonder why? As a
'good guy' in a world of Internet 'bad guys' I'm amazed you would ask such a
silly question.
See above.
~BD~
2010-06-16 12:41:12 UTC
Post by lgkoot
Here we are in the middle of a thread started by you in which
attempted to post the personal information of someone else and you
wonder why?
I didn't *attempt* to do anything!

I did, though, post a link which included an address previously shown in
the alt.comp.virus group. It was already in the public domain.
Post by lgkoot
As a 'good guy' in a world of Internet 'bad guys' I'm amazed you
would ask such a silly question.
That, in itself, is amazing!

No *question* is ever 'silly' - sometimes the answers are, though!
Post by lgkoot
Post by ~BD~
Why choose #eoissad:?TCKngi9nqc as an ID?
See above.
No - *you* see above!

From: "lgkoot" <ew-***@sdjdg.invalid>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: Re: Is this really your home, Dustin?
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 05:15:07 -0600

Tell me about yourself and explain why you are here - I don't like to
discuss things in depth with strangers!

I'll await your response (but am not holding my breath!).

How did you hear about this place btw? ;-)
Dave
Dustin Cook
2010-06-16 16:41:02 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by lgkoot
Here we are in the middle of a thread started by you in which
attempted to post the personal information of someone else and you
wonder why?
I didn't *attempt* to do anything!
I did, though, post a link which included an address previously shown
in the alt.comp.virus group. It was already in the public domain.
What an... whats the word.. interesting way to weasel around what you
contributed to doing.
--
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject
-Winston Churchill
fkjtiuwo
2010-06-16 22:01:24 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Tell me about yourself and explain why you are here - I don't like to
discuss things in depth with strangers!
No. I'm not so stupid as to subject myself to the kind of obsessive
It is you who summoned me here.
~BD~
2010-06-17 06:07:38 UTC
Post by fkjtiuwo
Post by ~BD~
Tell me about yourself and explain why you are here - I don't like to
discuss things in depth with strangers!
No. I'm not so stupid as to subject myself to the kind of obsessive
Internet stalking for which you've built a reputation.
From your header: Organization: NewsGuy - Unlimited Usenet $19.95

Maybe you are a 'professional' Usenet user! I know of no one who pays to
use newsgroups for fun.
Post by fkjtiuwo
Post by ~BD~
How did you hear about this place btw? ;-)
It is you who summoned me here.
I did?

Tell me more! ;-)

Dave
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 21:58:50 UTC
Post by ~BD~
From your header: Organization: NewsGuy - Unlimited Usenet $19.95
So.. you can read headers.. when convenient eh?
Post by ~BD~
I did?
Tell me more! ;-)
He'd do better telling you the directions to see yourself out.
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 21:57:42 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by lgkoot
Here we are in the middle of a thread started by you in which
attempted to post the personal information of someone else and you
wonder why?
I didn't *attempt* to do anything!
Nope. No attempt, you actually did it. :) Theirs a difference. You
provided a googlemap link to an address which you thought was mine; in a
public forum, inviting discussion on what you believe(d) to be my living
address.
Post by ~BD~
I did, though, post a link which included an address previously shown
in the alt.comp.virus group. It was already in the public domain.
So, two wrongs are okay? If somebody else robs the bank, it's okay for
you to spend the proceeds from it? :)
Post by ~BD~
Post by lgkoot
As a 'good guy' in a world of Internet 'bad guys' I'm amazed you
would ask such a silly question.
That, in itself, is amazing!
No it's not. People have to protect themselves from individuals like
yourself. His response is completely reasonable to a person capable of
critical thinking.
Post by ~BD~
No - *you* see above!
BD, your in no position to make any demands.
~BD~
2010-06-17 22:17:55 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
Post by lgkoot
Here we are in the middle of a thread started by you in which
attempted to post the personal information of someone else and you
wonder why?
I didn't *attempt* to do anything!
Nope. No attempt, you actually did it. :) Theirs a difference.
*Exactly*! (There's the difference, btw)
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
Post by lgkoot
As a 'good guy' in a world of Internet 'bad guys' I'm amazed you
would ask such a silly question.
That, in itself, is amazing!
No it's not. People have to protect themselves from individuals like
yourself. His response is completely reasonable to a person capable of
critical thinking.
Sorry, but I must correct you. Only 'bad guys' need fear me - 'good
guys' need not be concerned with my antics!
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
No - *you* see above!
BD, you're in no position to make any demands.
Oh yes I am! <vbg> :)

Ask Charlie!
Dave
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 22:24:27 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
Post by lgkoot
Here we are in the middle of a thread started by you in which
attempted to post the personal information of someone else and you
wonder why?
I didn't *attempt* to do anything!
Nope. No attempt, you actually did it. :) Theirs a difference.
*Exactly*! (There's the difference, btw)
Spelling fix aside, your right, there is a difference.

So again, for the 2nd time now?, I will ask.. How is what you did right
and proper? Why did you create this thread?
Post by ~BD~
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
Post by lgkoot
As a 'good guy' in a world of Internet 'bad guys' I'm amazed you
would ask such a silly question.
That, in itself, is amazing!
No it's not. People have to protect themselves from individuals like
yourself. His response is completely reasonable to a person capable of
critical thinking.
Sorry, but I must correct you. Only 'bad guys' need fear me - 'good
guys' need not be concerned with my antics!
Truth be told BD, nobody need fear an you. I certainly don't. I haven't
encountered many people that I would actually call bad.. but, based soley
on what I know of you here, and how you act towards me now and when you
first contacted me, you can't be good.
Post by ~BD~
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
No - *you* see above!
BD, you're in no position to make any demands.
Oh yes I am! <vbg> :)
Still slow with sarcasm, eh?
~BD~
2010-06-18 08:33:24 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Still slow with sarcasm, eh?
A bit sharper than you think!

Who *is* Charlie?
Dave
Dustin Cook
2010-06-18 18:42:59 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Dustin Cook
Still slow with sarcasm, eh?
A bit sharper than you think!
I dunno.. You don't seem to be from where I'm sitting...
Post by ~BD~
Who *is* Charlie?
I have no idea...Another conspiracy theory of yours?
Bullwinkle
2010-06-18 13:29:02 UTC
Is it true the last time you had sex was when you child yelled,
Daddy that hurts!

Dave
SeaNymph
Post by ~BD~
Post by eoissad
Doing such a thing is not that uncommon, but what I wonder is what sort
of person feels the need to *proclaim* he's a good guy? Nobody I
know does it. Is that not a judgment made by another person based
on the actions/demeanor of somebody? What is the underlying
psychological reason somebody is driven to make a proclamation like
that? It's weird.
Good guys do not use ............
Why do you?
Why choose #eoissad:?TCKngi9nqc as an ID?
With a wave to my little sister, too!
O/` <wavs back>
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 21:59:44 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by ~BD~
Post by eoissad
Doing such a thing is not that uncommon, but what I wonder is what sort
of person feels the need to *proclaim* he's a good guy? Nobody I
know does it. Is that not a judgment made by another person based
on the actions/demeanor of somebody? What is the underlying
psychological reason somebody is driven to make a proclamation like
that? It's weird.
Good guys do not use ............
Why do you?
Why choose #eoissad:?TCKngi9nqc as an ID?
With a wave to my little sister, too!
O/` <wavs back>
There's the pat on the back I was talking about in another thread in this
vary same newsgroup. Really Jenn, it's sad. But, typical of most
religious persons I encounter.
Jenn
2010-06-17 22:15:17 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Post by ~BD~
Post by eoissad
Doing such a thing is not that uncommon, but what I wonder is what sort
of person feels the need to *proclaim* he's a good guy? Nobody I
know does it. Is that not a judgment made by another person based
on the actions/demeanor of somebody? What is the underlying
psychological reason somebody is driven to make a proclamation like
that? It's weird.
Good guys do not use ............
Why do you?
Why choose #eoissad:?TCKngi9nqc as an ID?
With a wave to my little sister, too!
O/` <wavs back>
There's the pat on the back I was talking about in another thread in
this vary same newsgroup. Really Jenn, it's sad. But, typical of most
religious persons I encounter.
Huh? I specifically added part of Daves sigtag to the thread (which is
removed when I use OE quotefix... so I could respond to what he said...

He said... "With a wave to my little sister, too!"

I responsed with ... "O/` <wavs back>"

I wasn't patting him on the bacck.. I was waving Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii back to
him.

Now go away and pick on someone else for a while.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 22:20:45 UTC
Post by Jenn
Huh? I specifically added part of Daves sigtag to the thread (which
is removed when I use OE quotefix... so I could respond to what he
said...
Why haven't you asked BD in public about this thread yet Jenn? Surely you
don't feel it's right and proper?
Post by Jenn
Now go away and pick on someone else for a while.
If you want sympathy from me, you'll have to demonstrate that you have it
to begin with. IE: I'm not interested so much in what you say you are, but
how you act. Anyone can talk a good game, not all of us can stick to it.

So again, Do you feel what BD did is right and proper? And if not, why no
post saying as such? I'm sure you can understand why I might think you pat
him on the back, right? You comment in this thread to say hello, and say
nothing of the topic at hand? Which, in case you missed it, was started by
BD to discuss my address?!?
Jenn
2010-06-17 23:39:11 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Huh? I specifically added part of Daves sigtag to the thread (which
is removed when I use OE quotefix... so I could respond to what he
said...
Why haven't you asked BD in public about this thread yet Jenn? Surely
you don't feel it's right and proper?
Why do you care what I think about this thread??
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Now go away and pick on someone else for a while.
If you want sympathy from me, you'll have to demonstrate that you
have it to begin with. IE: I'm not interested so much in what you say
you are, but how you act. Anyone can talk a good game, not all of us
can stick to it.
Sympathy? sheesh .... I simply want to have nice discussions with people
here.. not have some of those people make me the topic of discussion just
for their sheer entertainment.. You're supposed to be in your 30's, Dustin.
You don't get that?
Post by Dustin Cook
So again, Do you feel what BD did is right and proper? And if not,
why no post saying as such?
Frankly, I don't understand why it matters what I think about this thread.
Why do you care what I think about this thread, either way?
Post by Dustin Cook
I'm sure you can understand why I might
think you pat him on the back, right?
Nope ... I don't because I haven't done it.
Post by Dustin Cook
You comment in this thread to
say hello,
I said hello because he said hello to me in his sigtag...
Post by Dustin Cook
and say nothing of the topic at hand? Which, in case you
missed it, was started by BD to discuss my address?!?
I've said nothing, thus far, about the thread topic itself, and I pretty
much only did comment because he said hiiiii.
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 23:41:54 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Huh? I specifically added part of Daves sigtag to the thread
(which is removed when I use OE quotefix... so I could respond to
what he said...
Why haven't you asked BD in public about this thread yet Jenn? Surely
you don't feel it's right and proper?
Why do you care what I think about this thread??
A question with a question.. heh.. nice.. :)
Post by Jenn
Sympathy? sheesh .... I simply want to have nice discussions with
people here.. not have some of those people make me the topic of
discussion just for their sheer entertainment.. You're supposed to be
in your 30's, Dustin. You don't get that?
I haven't made you any topics of discussion. ... You do realize, your
issues with SN are not necessarily the same ones you and I have?
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
So again, Do you feel what BD did is right and proper? And if not,
why no post saying as such?
Frankly, I don't understand why it matters what I think about this
thread. Why do you care what I think about this thread, either way?
It's just a simple question. The fact you'd rather dodge it says enough
tho.
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
and say nothing of the topic at hand? Which, in case you
missed it, was started by BD to discuss my address?!?
I've said nothing, thus far, about the thread topic itself, and I
pretty much only did comment because he said hiiiii.
Well duh Jenn. That was sort of my point... *shrug*. Anyways, your not
going to answer the question, so I won't waste your time or mine by
continuing to ask.
SeaNymph
2010-06-18 00:20:25 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Huh? I specifically added part of Daves sigtag to the thread
(which is removed when I use OE quotefix... so I could respond to
what he said...
Why haven't you asked BD in public about this thread yet Jenn? Surely
you don't feel it's right and proper?
Why do you care what I think about this thread??
A question with a question.. heh.. nice.. :)
It's called evasion.
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Sympathy? sheesh .... I simply want to have nice discussions with
people here.. not have some of those people make me the topic of
discussion just for their sheer entertainment.. You're supposed to be
in your 30's, Dustin. You don't get that?
I haven't made you any topics of discussion. ... You do realize, your
issues with SN are not necessarily the same ones you and I have?
Actually, some people only want to have nice discussions with a select few.
They are incapable of real discussion or debate and anything beyond Rah Rah
usually escapes them. If they can't hang with the tough stuff, they ought
to just bow out.
I know that doesn't surprise you.
Jenn
2010-06-18 00:23:48 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Sympathy? sheesh .... I simply want to have nice discussions with
people here.. not have some of those people make me the topic of
discussion just for their sheer entertainment.. You're supposed to
be in your 30's, Dustin. You don't get that?
I haven't made you any topics of discussion. ... You do realize, your
issues with SN are not necessarily the same ones you and I have?
Oh yes you did make the topic of discussion, and it began when you jumped in
with SN, just like OF did.
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
So again, Do you feel what BD did is right and proper? And if not,
why no post saying as such?
Frankly, I don't understand why it matters what I think about this
thread. Why do you care what I think about this thread, either way?
It's just a simple question. The fact you'd rather dodge it says
enough tho.
Good ... I really don't care if you understand why I don't answer it or not.
You gona move on now?
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
and say nothing of the topic at hand? Which, in case you
missed it, was started by BD to discuss my address?!?
I've said nothing, thus far, about the thread topic itself, and I
pretty much only did comment because he said hiiiii.
Well duh Jenn. That was sort of my point... *shrug*. Anyways, your not
going to answer the question, so I won't waste your time or mine by
continuing to ask.
Wonderful! You gona go bother someone else now? Or you going to wait until
SN gets her digs in again so you can jump on that train?
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
SeaNymph
2010-06-18 02:29:10 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Sympathy? sheesh .... I simply want to have nice discussions with
people here.. not have some of those people make me the topic of
discussion just for their sheer entertainment.. You're supposed to
be in your 30's, Dustin. You don't get that?
I haven't made you any topics of discussion. ... You do realize, your
issues with SN are not necessarily the same ones you and I have?
Oh yes you did make the topic of discussion, and it began when you jumped
in with SN, just like OF did.
Why are you so threatened because I posted a general statement and people
agreed with it?

Why are you bothering people? Why do you continue with the insults and the
attacks? Instead of telling others what to do, perhaps you should take your
own advice.
Dustin Cook
2010-06-18 04:22:11 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Sympathy? sheesh .... I simply want to have nice discussions with
people here.. not have some of those people make me the topic of
discussion just for their sheer entertainment.. You're supposed to
be in your 30's, Dustin. You don't get that?
I haven't made you any topics of discussion. ... You do realize, your
issues with SN are not necessarily the same ones you and I have?
Oh yes you did make the topic of discussion, and it began when you
jumped in with SN, just like OF did.
I disagree. Both that I jumped into anything, or that OF did.
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
It's just a simple question. The fact you'd rather dodge it says
enough tho.
Good ... I really don't care if you understand why I don't answer it
or not. You gona move on now?
Do you really think highschool antics have any success with me? I already
said further in that post that I wasn't going to keep asking, you clearly
had no plans to answer it. Which is fine. It's just that sometimes,
silence says everything. That's all.
Post by Jenn
Wonderful! You gona go bother someone else now? Or you going to wait
until SN gets her digs in again so you can jump on that train?
Jenn, I don't need SN or anyone else to do anything in order for me to
jump or otherwise hassle/annoy someone. If I wanted to pick pointless
fights with you and just be a general annoyance, I most assuredly could
accomplish that goal. That is *not* my goal here, tho. So quit trying to
play the poor victim, I'm being picked on routine, ok? I am *not* picking
on you.
Jenn
2010-06-18 04:58:40 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
It's just a simple question. The fact you'd rather dodge it says
enough tho.
Good ... I really don't care if you understand why I don't answer it
or not. You gona move on now?
Do you really think highschool antics have any success with me?
Dustin ... I don't mess with hs antics ... I just go straight to "I've had
enough".
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Wonderful! You gona go bother someone else now? Or you going to wait
until SN gets her digs in again so you can jump on that train?
Jenn, I don't need SN or anyone else to do anything in order for me to
jump or otherwise hassle/annoy someone. If I wanted to pick pointless
fights with you and just be a general annoyance, I most assuredly
could accomplish that goal. That is *not* my goal here, tho. So quit
trying to play the poor victim, I'm being picked on routine, ok? I am
*not* picking on you.
You pick pick pick and then you accuse and call me a hypocrite. I'd say
that qualifies as being picked at, Dustin. So, please take me off your list
of people who are worth your time to annoy. I'm tired of being nice to you
when your a prick to me.
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
Dustin Cook
2010-06-18 05:01:46 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
It's just a simple question. The fact you'd rather dodge it says
enough tho.
Good ... I really don't care if you understand why I don't answer it
or not. You gona move on now?
Do you really think highschool antics have any success with me?
Dustin ... I don't mess with hs antics ... I just go straight to "I've
had enough".
Yes, that again, was another point... You say you've had enough and you
keep going with it. hs antics, written all over it. It's akin to the i'm
rubber your glue routine. Or that ever so popular and yet so damn stupid,
talk to the hand crap...
Jenn
2010-06-18 05:09:26 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
It's just a simple question. The fact you'd rather dodge it says
enough tho.
Good ... I really don't care if you understand why I don't answer
it or not. You gona move on now?
Do you really think highschool antics have any success with me?
Dustin ... I don't mess with hs antics ... I just go straight to
"I've had enough".
Yes, that again, was another point... You say you've had enough and
you keep going with it. hs antics, written all over it. It's akin to
the i'm rubber your glue routine. Or that ever so popular and yet so
damn stupid, talk to the hand crap...
You bet I keep going because some people don't get the freaking hint. Go
away and leave me alone if all you want to do is find fault with every
little thing I have to say. Go join SN and OF and ya'll have a grand old
time while you're at it. I'm tired of being nice to people who just keep
finding new ways to be mean and nasty to me. Go away.
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
SeaNymph
2010-06-18 14:20:31 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Yes, that again, was another point... You say you've had enough and
you keep going with it. hs antics, written all over it. It's akin to
the i'm rubber your glue routine. Or that ever so popular and yet so
damn stupid, talk to the hand crap...
You bet I keep going because some people don't get the freaking hint. Go
away and leave me alone if all you want to do is find fault with every
little thing I have to say. Go join SN and OF and ya'll have a grand old
time while you're at it. I'm tired of being nice to people who just keep
finding new ways to be mean and nasty to me. Go away.
You certainly haven't gotten the "freakin' hint".

If you want people to leave you along little miss crybaby, then quit egging
them on.
Dustin Cook
2010-06-18 18:44:46 UTC
Post by Jenn
You bet I keep going because some people don't get the freaking hint.
Go away and leave me alone if all you want to do is find fault with
every little thing I have to say. Go join SN and OF and ya'll have a
grand old time while you're at it. I'm tired of being nice to people
who just keep finding new ways to be mean and nasty to me. Go away.
Hi Jenn,

just quit posting; and I'll happily bugger off. But, this is usenet, so if
you post, I might respond. you can killfile me, or just ignore it. Nobody
is forcing you to hit reply.

Besides, as I told you already, sometimes silence does have a voice. You've
already provided an in depth answer to my question.
Jenn
2010-06-18 19:36:11 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
You bet I keep going because some people don't get the freaking hint.
Go away and leave me alone if all you want to do is find fault with
every little thing I have to say. Go join SN and OF and ya'll have a
grand old time while you're at it. I'm tired of being nice to people
who just keep finding new ways to be mean and nasty to me. Go away.
Hi Jenn,
just quit posting; and I'll happily bugger off. But, this is usenet,
so if you post, I might respond. you can killfile me, or just ignore
it. Nobody is forcing you to hit reply.
Besides, as I told you already, sometimes silence does have a voice.
You've already provided an in depth answer to my question.
nope ... I don't intend on quitting posting. You are like a kid having a
temper tantrum because I won't answer your question, and take sides. Fight
your own battles with other men. I won't be in between the two of you.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/
Dustin Cook
2010-06-18 19:42:19 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
[...]
You are certainly welcome to spin the story to that if that's what suits
you. Still, it does speak volumes of your hypocrisy when you resort to
that, instead of just answering the question...

Doesn't much matter tho at the end of the day. I don't honestly think I
could stand to be around you or BD in real life. The two of you annoy me
with the clics and highschool antics, plus the both of you have a serious
lack of respect or willingness to follow any rules... your good together.
SeaNymph
2010-06-18 14:18:54 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Do you really think highschool antics have any success with me?
Dustin ... I don't mess with hs antics ... I just go straight to "I've had
enough".
For somebody who's had enough you seem to be having a really hard time
moving on.

So quit
It's "you're", a contraction of you are :)
Jenn
2010-06-18 14:59:30 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Do you really think highschool antics have any success with me?
Dustin ... I don't mess with hs antics ... I just go straight to
"I've had enough".
For somebody who's had enough you seem to be having a really hard time
moving on.
So quit
Hey .. part of the sweetness of "having enough" is telling you and anyone
else this applies to... to go take a flying leap.
I feel so much better!
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/
SeaNymph
2010-06-18 15:12:59 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Do you really think highschool antics have any success with me?
Dustin ... I don't mess with hs antics ... I just go straight to
"I've had enough".
For somebody who's had enough you seem to be having a really hard time
moving on.
So quit
Hey .. part of the sweetness of "having enough" is telling you and anyone
else this applies to... to go take a flying leap.
I feel so much better!
Apparently you believe incessant repetition is good for the soul. That's
fine, it doesn't bother me, just makes you look like the childish hypocrit
you are.
Jenn
2010-06-18 15:20:50 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Do you really think highschool antics have any success with me?
Dustin ... I don't mess with hs antics ... I just go straight to
"I've had enough".
For somebody who's had enough you seem to be having a really hard
time moving on.
So quit
Hey .. part of the sweetness of "having enough" is telling you and
anyone else this applies to... to go take a flying leap.
I feel so much better!
Apparently you believe incessant repetition is good for the soul. That's
fine, it doesn't bother me, just makes you look like the
childish hypocrit you are.
I'm WAY overdue telling you and a few others where to get off. I'm making
up for all that time I was trying to be nice to you for nothing.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/
SeaNymph
2010-06-18 16:24:40 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Jenn
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Do you really think highschool antics have any success with me?
Dustin ... I don't mess with hs antics ... I just go straight to
"I've had enough".
For somebody who's had enough you seem to be having a really hard
time moving on.
So quit
Hey .. part of the sweetness of "having enough" is telling you and
anyone else this applies to... to go take a flying leap.
I feel so much better!
Apparently you believe incessant repetition is good for the soul. That's
fine, it doesn't bother me, just makes you look like the
childish hypocrit you are.
I'm WAY overdue telling you and a few others where to get off. I'm making
up for all that time I was trying to be nice to you for nothing.
So you continue to say, and that's fine. Seems quite a few people believe
you need to grow up. I've noticed that only you have been reduced to
childish taunts and threats. It's sad, but it is what it is.
Dustin Cook
2010-06-18 18:45:36 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Jenn
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Do you really think highschool antics have any success with me?
Dustin ... I don't mess with hs antics ... I just go straight to
"I've had enough".
For somebody who's had enough you seem to be having a really hard
time moving on.
So quit
Hey .. part of the sweetness of "having enough" is telling you and
anyone else this applies to... to go take a flying leap.
I feel so much better!
Apparently you believe incessant repetition is good for the soul.
That's fine, it doesn't bother me, just makes you look like the
childish hypocrit you are.
I'm WAY overdue telling you and a few others where to get off. I'm
making up for all that time I was trying to be nice to you for
nothing.
Go Christian slimeball! What would Jesus Do? KHAHAHAHA
Jenn
2010-06-18 19:31:49 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Jenn
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Do you really think highschool antics have any success with me?
Dustin ... I don't mess with hs antics ... I just go straight to
"I've had enough".
For somebody who's had enough you seem to be having a really hard
time moving on.
So quit
Hey .. part of the sweetness of "having enough" is telling you and
anyone else this applies to... to go take a flying leap.
I feel so much better!
Apparently you believe incessant repetition is good for the soul.
That's fine, it doesn't bother me, just makes you look like the
childish hypocrit you are.
I'm WAY overdue telling you and a few others where to get off. I'm
making up for all that time I was trying to be nice to you for
nothing.
Go Christian slimeball! What would Jesus Do? KHAHAHAHA
Jesus had a way with words, and he didn't mix them up, either. Look up
'white washed sepulchers ..... full of dead mens bones..."
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/
Dustin Cook
2010-06-18 19:43:32 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Jenn
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
[...]
Jesus wouldn't have kept his mouth shut while a neighbor was bearing
false witness on another one. That is what I was pointing out, or trying
to, as the case is, with the comment what would Jesus do.

But, as is often the case, people claim to be religious when it suits
them.
~BD~
2010-06-18 07:52:51 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
That is *not* my goal here, tho.
Ah! Please explain, then, what your *actual* goal is in being here,
Dustin Cook.

**

To answer your outstanding question regarding why I started this thread,
I felt you should be given the opportunity to show folk here on S-E that
you are not the dreadful person those attacking you in
alt.comp.anti-virus believe.

That you have failed to do!

Sad.

What's that? Cite an example? OK ............

Quote:-

You are falling for this sociopath's bullshit.

It is amazing how many educated and smart people try arguing
with this looney tunes sociopath. He has an extreme case of
diarrhea of the mouth. An endless stream of illogical,
nonsensical shit spews from him, illustrating his sick dementia.
It seems beyond the ken of ordinary sane persons to realize the
evil inside this person which twists every truth 180 degrees
from its true polarity. No wonder he snickers and sneers at
them. They are incredibly naive.

He is using you. It's what he does. And his lies as to what you
posted and as to what he said and what he didn't say are all
contrived to keep you frustrated and angry and tickle his ego.
You flail about in a frenzy, wondering what's wrong with this
guy? He's nuts. He's evil. He's a piece of shit. You're wasting
your time speaking with him. An old adage: When you wrestle with
a pig in the mud, he enjoys it, and you just get dirty.

Source:

From: Nomen Nescio <***@dizum.com>
<***@4ax.com>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.anti-virus
Subject: Re: Dustin Cook - 5428 Fort Henry Drive - Kingsport, TN
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 09:18:58 +0200 (CEST)
Post by Dustin Cook
That is *not* my goal here, tho.
Ah! Please explain, then, what your *actual* goal is in being here, Dustin
Cook.
**
To answer your outstanding question regarding why I started this thread, I
felt you should be given the opportunity to show folk here on S-E that you
are not the dreadful person those attacking you in alt.comp.anti-virus
believe.
What a load of crap. All you really did was clearly indicate to people what
a total and complete jackass you are.

Nobody cares what goes on in other newsgroups.
Dustin Cook
2010-06-18 18:50:39 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Dustin Cook
That is *not* my goal here, tho.
Ah! Please explain, then, what your *actual* goal is in being here,
Dustin Cook.
You invited me. I've just stuck around for a bit, I like the place.
Post by ~BD~
To answer your outstanding question regarding why I started this
thread, I felt you should be given the opportunity to show folk here
on S-E that you are not the dreadful person those attacking you in
alt.comp.anti-virus believe.
That's not an answer BD. What you did is a very low thing to do,
especially in Usenet. You jumped the gun, tho; used the wrong address;
may have caused problems for some poor old man or woman. Does that make
you feel like a man, BD?

When you ask why I did it, I'll come up with some halfass reason as you
did above.
Post by ~BD~
That you have failed to do!
Sad.
The fact your stupid enough to follow the anonymous remailers advice
about me only shows what a stupid, dickhead you actually are.

No wonder you've been shitcanned from almost everywhere.
Aardvark
2010-06-17 23:58:23 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
So again, Do you feel what BD did is right and proper? And if not, why
no post saying as such?
Frankly, I don't understand why it matters what I think about this
thread. Why do you care what I think about this thread, either way?
Jenn- with respect, BD is your friend, and by starting this thread the
way he did he committed a pretty major internet/usenet sin. I know that
I'd be pretty pissed off at anyone who were to do the same to me without
my permission (which no one would ever get).

As his friend, I should think that it's your duty to explain to him the
wrong he has done. That is, if you understand it yourself.
SeaNymph
Short, sweet and to the point. Useless, but nice try.
Jenn
2010-06-18 00:31:10 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
So again, Do you feel what BD did is right and proper? And if not,
why no post saying as such?
Frankly, I don't understand why it matters what I think about this
thread. Why do you care what I think about this thread, either way?
Jenn- with respect, BD is your friend, and by starting this thread the
way he did he committed a pretty major internet/usenet sin. I know
that I'd be pretty pissed off at anyone who were to do the same to me
without my permission (which no one would ever get).
As his friend, I should think that it's your duty to explain to him
the wrong he has done. That is, if you understand it yourself.
It's not my duty to jump in between two men having a disagreement. The only
time I will even get close to doing that is if I KNOW they are saying
something untrue about the other one. I told Peter Foldes he was wrong when
he was saying lies about Dave's son, his boat, and his wife.... and I told
Dave I believed that Dustin was a good guy now ( changed his VXer ways)...
but THAT's IT! They are grown men and it's up to them to work their own
disagreements and issues out.
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
Dustin Cook
2010-06-18 04:24:30 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Aardvark
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
So again, Do you feel what BD did is right and proper? And if not,
why no post saying as such?
Frankly, I don't understand why it matters what I think about this
thread. Why do you care what I think about this thread, either way?
Jenn- with respect, BD is your friend, and by starting this thread
the way he did he committed a pretty major internet/usenet sin. I
know that I'd be pretty pissed off at anyone who were to do the same
to me without my permission (which no one would ever get).
As his friend, I should think that it's your duty to explain to him
the wrong he has done. That is, if you understand it yourself.
It's not my duty to jump in between two men having a disagreement.
That's not what was said, Jenn. and there isn't a disagreement. There is
a thread, with an address BD thought was mine; brought up with a
googlemaplink inviting a discussion on it. That is beyond disagreement.
You clearly don't understand tho.
Post by Jenn
( changed his VXer ways)... but THAT's IT! They are grown men and
it's up to them to work their own disagreements and issues out.
As SN already said to AntEater, useless, but nice try.
Jenn
2010-06-18 05:04:28 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
It's not my duty to jump in between two men having a disagreement.
That's not what was said, Jenn. and there isn't a disagreement. There
is a thread, with an address BD thought was mine; brought up with a
googlemaplink inviting a discussion on it. That is beyond
disagreement. You clearly don't understand tho.
I understand just dandy... I'm just not your mamma ... you're big enough to
fight your own battles and don't need a cheering section to do it, but your
ego takes over, which makes it almost impossible for you to argue your case
without trying to drag other people into it. I have no interest in taking up
your offence, and the only thing I would defend you on at this point is that
I do believe you've changed from being the vxer you used to be. Other than
that, I don't know you from a hole in the ground, but I do know Dave.
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
( changed his VXer ways)... but THAT's IT! They are grown men and
it's up to them to work their own disagreements and issues out.
As SN already said to AntEater, useless, but nice try.
I don't care if Barak Obama himself took your side... I still wouldn't give
a flip to get into the middle of two men fighting.
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
Bullwinkle

Jenn (from Oklahoma)
Dustin Cook
2010-06-18 18:52:55 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
It's not my duty to jump in between two men having a disagreement.
That's not what was said, Jenn. and there isn't a disagreement. There
is a thread, with an address BD thought was mine; brought up with a
googlemaplink inviting a discussion on it. That is beyond
disagreement. You clearly don't understand tho.
I understand just dandy... I'm just not your mamma ... you're big
enough to fight your own battles and don't need a cheering section to
do it, but your ego takes over, which makes it almost impossible for
you to argue your case without trying to drag other people into it. I
have no interest in taking up your offence, and the only thing I would
defend you on at this point is that I do believe you've changed from
being the vxer you used to be. Other than that, I don't know you from
a hole in the ground, but I do know Dave.
What an impressive way to show that bible thumping xian rhetoric I heard
so much growing up; and at the same time, defend Dave's actions. Very
good of you Jenn. It would seem you like to advoid any specific
questions, just as a few others have commented. That's alright, I don't
need stupid fucks like you either, Jenn. :)
Jenn
2010-06-18 19:33:28 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
[...]
I'm not one of those people who believes being a christian turns you into a
weeny, Dustin. Do move on and leave me alone.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/
Dustin Cook
2010-06-18 19:44:48 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
[...]
A weeny? who said anything about turning into a weeny? xian scum have
killed many people in Jesus's name, weeny certainly wouldn't apply.
Jenn
2010-06-18 20:11:20 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
What an impressive way to show that bible thumping xian rhetoric I
heard so much growing up; and at the same time, defend Dave's
actions. Very good of you Jenn. It would seem you like to advoid any
specific questions, just as a few others have commented. That's
alright, I don't need stupid fucks like you either, Jenn. :)
I'm not one of those people who believes being a christian turns you
into a weeny, Dustin. Do move on and leave me alone.
A weeny? who said anything about turning into a weeny? xian scum have
killed many people in Jesus's name, weeny certainly wouldn't apply.
Enough with the 'xian scum' claptrap and rant about them killing people over
the years..

I'm not one of them.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/
Aardvark
2010-06-18 19:36:19 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
As SN already said to AntEater, useless, but nice try.
It's 'Aardvark', Dustin.
Post by Jenn
I don't care if Barak Obama himself took your side...
Jenn, I haven't taken any sides. I stated that what BD did was wrong. It
doesn't matter who had done it, I would have passed comment on the fact
that it was wrong.
Post by Jenn
I still wouldn't
give a flip to get into the middle of two men fighting.
But do you have anything to say about someone doing something wrong? Thus
far, it would appear that you haven't.
Dustin Cook
2010-06-18 19:46:53 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Jenn
Post by Dustin Cook
As SN already said to AntEater, useless, but nice try.
It's 'Aardvark', Dustin.
Sorry.. was easier to spell Anteater at the time. :) Your nick isn't the
easiest thing for me to wrap my spelling fingers around...I see it in my
mind clearly, but the packet gets garbled on the way to my fingers.
hehehe
Post by Aardvark
Jenn, I haven't taken any sides. I stated that what BD did was wrong.
It doesn't matter who had done it, I would have passed comment on the
fact that it was wrong.
Aardvark, while I appreciate your explanation, I feel it's wasted as she
knows perfectly well already.
Post by Aardvark
Post by Jenn
I still wouldn't
give a flip to get into the middle of two men fighting.
But do you have anything to say about someone doing something wrong?
Thus far, it would appear that you haven't.
When it's one of her "friends", the answer evidently is no.
Jenn
2010-06-18 19:55:13 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Jenn
I don't care if Barak Obama himself took your side...
Jenn, I haven't taken any sides. I stated that what BD did was wrong.
It doesn't matter who had done it, I would have passed comment on the
fact that it was wrong.
yes you have just like other people who jumped in and said who's side you
were on. You don't know all the information, you're just basing your
conclusion on one new thread post. see my explanation below....
Post by Aardvark
Post by Jenn
I still wouldn't
give a flip to get into the middle of two men fighting.
But do you have anything to say about someone doing something wrong?
Thus far, it would appear that you haven't.
It depends if I really want to pick a fight with someone or not if I speak
up... I have to have the energy and want to be prepared for what comes next
because the point at which I give my answer to such a question, then there
will be more questions... questioning why I answered the way I did ... what
sort of a person am I if I believe such and such or don't believe such and
such. It won't be the end of it if I respond regardless of which way I do
respond. Why anyone cares what I think on this issue is beyond me. I think
everyone else should of stayed out of it and let the two of them deal with
it and they'd eventually work out their own issue... but NO ... people want
me to jump on the present bandwagon because they think I should. I hate
bandwagons. Bandwagon issues are never as simple as just picking a side and
saying the other side is wrong. There is always information you don't know.
It's like walking into a room and seeing some woman hysterical and angry and
then blaming her for being out of control, but we didn't see the cause of
why's she's behaving that way. I'd rather leave the issue for them to work
out, and there's nothing wrong with that. The more dustin and dave talk
about the issue, the more information is revealed as to what led up to the
thread to begin with... I can't make a judgement and I won't because they
haven't talked it out, yet. I really don't understand why ya'll want to
just jump and make an instant judgement when you have very little
information.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/
~BD~
2010-06-17 22:20:18 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
There's the pat on the back I was talking about in another thread in this
vary same newsgroup. Really Jenn, it's sad. But, typical of most
religious persons I encounter.
You could have friends too - if you mended your ways, Dustin!

Dave
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 22:25:19 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Dustin Cook
There's the pat on the back I was talking about in another thread in this
vary same newsgroup. Really Jenn, it's sad. But, typical of most
religious persons I encounter.
You could have friends too - if you mended your ways, Dustin!
I have friends Dave. What ways is it you think I need to mend Dave?

And again, why did you create this thread? In what possible way is it the
right and proper thing to do?
Bullwinkle

Dave
Aardvark
2010-06-16 16:56:28 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by eoissad
Doing such a thing is not that uncommon, but what I wonder is what sort
of person feels the need to *proclaim* he's a good guy? Nobody I know
does it. Is that not a judgment made by another person based on the
actions/demeanor of somebody? What is the underlying psychological
reason somebody is driven to make a proclamation like that? It's weird.
Good guys do not use ............
Why do you?
Why choose #eoissad:?TCKngi9nqc as an ID?
I didn't see its original reply, but does it cross your mind that, coming
from x-privat.org, it may be another of Mrs. Tiggiwinkle's, or whatever
it calls itself this week's, nyms?

It calls itself 'we', but you must know that any nym is merely one of the
seven faces of Eve, or whatever.
Eagle
2010-06-16 19:06:48 UTC
Post by Aardvark
it may be another of Mrs. Tiggiwinkle's, or whatever
it calls itself this week's, nyms?
I beg your pardon! Mrs. Tiggiwinkle needs not Identify Herself in any
fashion other than Mrs. Tiggiwinkle...unless it's Mrs. Tiggy Winkle.

PS...Mrs. T just setup a shoppe here in Riverside, CA...just 10 miles
from my home.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/tiggy-winkles-gift-shoppe-riverside
Bullwinkle

~BD~
2010-06-16 18:48:16 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by ~BD~
Post by eoissad
Doing such a thing is not that uncommon, but what I wonder is what sort
of person feels the need to *proclaim* he's a good guy? Nobody I know
does it. Is that not a judgment made by another person based on the
actions/demeanor of somebody? What is the underlying psychological
reason somebody is driven to make a proclamation like that? It's weird.
Good guys do not use ............
Why do you?
Why choose #eoissad:?TCKngi9nqc as an ID?
I didn't see its original reply, but does it cross your mind that, coming
from x-privat.org, it may be another of Mrs. Tiggiwinkle's, or
whatever
it calls itself this week's, nyms?
Yes - of course! :)
Post by Aardvark
It calls itself 'we', but you must know that any nym is merely one of the
seven faces of Eve, or whatever.
You are a wise man and *must* wonder why someone is intent on monitoring
this group of ours and doing their best to undermine the status quo!

There may be more than /one/ ......... 'someone'! ;-)
Dave
SeaNymph
What status quo?
What's in a Name?
2010-06-18 02:58:08 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by eoissad
Doing such a thing is not that uncommon, but what I wonder is what sort
of person feels the need to *proclaim* he's a good guy? Nobody I know
does it. Is that not a judgment made by another person based on the
actions/demeanor of somebody? What is the underlying psychological
reason somebody is driven to make a proclamation like that? It's weird.
Good guys do not use ............
you are using a wide brush there dave. I used x-privat the other day
because e-s was not working for me at that time.
--
Virus Removal Instructions
http://sites.google.com/site/keepingwindowsclean/home
Registered Linux User #393236
~BD~
2010-06-18 08:56:12 UTC
Post by What's in a Name?
you are using a wide brush there dave. I used x-privat the other day
because e-s was not working for me at that time.
Hello Max!

Maybe you're right! There again , *you* have never tried to hide who you
are, have you?!!! ;-)

What has prompted *you* to come to Scorched-Earth?

Are you still able to post on Annexcafe User2User or are you persona non
grata?

I trust your health is holding up OK - maybe you can be supportive to
(Dave) Eagle if you choose to stay. :)
Dave
Bullwinkle

Dave
SeaNymph
2010-06-16 13:18:06 UTC
Post by eoissad
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
http://maps.google.co.uk/
Hi BD...
Didn't notice you posted this here as well. My bad. It would seem to me,
based on the posts, that your alright with internet stalking? I just want
to make sure i'm using the right brush with ya...
One has to wonder why one of the self proclaimed "good guys" would do such a
thing.
Doing such a thing is not that uncommon, but what I wonder is what sort
of person feels the need to *proclaim* he's a good guy? Nobody I know
does it. Is that not a judgment made by another person based on the
actions/demeanor of somebody? What is the underlying psychological
reason somebody is driven to make a proclamation like that? It's weird.
It is, IMO, beyond weird. A person who is constantly asking others to do
their dirty work is not a good guy. Neither is a person who insults others.
It's more like a delusional attempt to convince others of something that has
no basis in reality.
~BD~
2010-06-16 13:32:29 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
It is, IMO, beyond weird. A person who is constantly asking others to
do their dirty work is not a good guy.
I've asked - but *not* constantly.

Each time I've asked, folk (like you and Leo) have been afraid to 'upset
the applecart' at User2User.
Post by SeaNymph
Neither is a person who insults others.
Pot - kettle - black?
Post by SeaNymph
It's more like a delusional attempt to convince others of something
that has no basis in reality.
Linda - you ARE going to die. No question!
Dave
SeaNymph
2010-06-16 13:57:42 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
It's more like a delusional attempt to convince others of something that
has no basis in reality.
Linda - you ARE going to die. No question!
As are you Dave. So what? Trying to make a point here? Trying to show
everyone the depth of your caring and compassion for your fellow man?

Why don't you man up, get over this nonsense with Peter Foldes and AC and
all the other places you've been banned and act like an adult?
Eagle
2010-06-16 18:26:30 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
act like an adult?
Why don't you treat people as you would like to be treated, Linda? That
would solve most all the problems you encounter on this NG. I, as do
most who post and read here, would like that very much. Your combative
and constantly defensive attitude here is old, VERY old.
You say usenet is where you can speak as you want. While that may be
true, you make very few friends in doing so, and disrupt threads with
the constant personal attacks .
You don't have to respond in kind when you get a negative reply or
response here, just answer the best you can without the nasty digs and
more times than not you will get the same in reply.
I'm done with my soapbox proclamation, so on with the show.

Eagle
SeaNymph
2010-06-16 19:12:16 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by SeaNymph
act like an adult?
Why don't you treat people as you would like to be treated, Linda? That
would solve most all the problems you encounter on this NG. I, as do most
who post and read here, would like that very much. Your combative and
constantly defensive attitude here is old, VERY old.
You say usenet is where you can speak as you want. While that may be true,
you make very few friends in doing so, and disrupt threads with the
constant personal attacks .
You don't have to respond in kind when you get a negative reply or
response here, just answer the best you can without the nasty digs and
more times than not you will get the same in reply.
I'm done with my soapbox proclamation, so on with the show.
Actually Dave, if I treated people as badly as you treat some people, I'd be
a bad person, just like you. FYI, I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to
discuss things.

As a person who participates in very selective, rude and ad hom attacks, you
are a poor spokesperson for civil discourse. You even start new threads to
say ugly and disgusting things about people, myself included.

Therefore, I ignore much of what you say, since you don't discuss, you just
attack.
Eagle
2010-06-16 20:44:22 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Eagle
Post by SeaNymph
act like an adult?
Why don't you treat people as you would like to be treated, Linda?
Actually Dave, if I treated people as badly as you treat some people,
Like who?
Post by SeaNymph
I'd be a bad person
Judging by how you respond to several people here, you ARE a bad
person.
Post by SeaNymph
As a person who participates in very selective, rude and ad hom attacks,
Like with whom?
Post by SeaNymph
You even start new threads to say ugly and disgusting things about people,
myself included.
I don't recall starting a thread to be urgly about anyone...well, maybe
you, but I don't recall that if it were so. If I did, it was to point
out how nasty you are to a select few here.
Post by SeaNymph
Therefore, I ignore much of what you say, since you don't discuss, you just
attack.
Not true. I don't come here to fight, I come here to enjoy reading the
thoughts of several posters here, including you at times. When you are
civil, you make sense, but most of the time you are just looking for a
way to vent since you must be restrictive in what you say on annex.
I'm done with you. I made my point and it's time to move on.

Eagle
SeaNymph
2010-06-16 21:00:46 UTC
If I had a nickle for every time you've said that, I could retire in style.
Eagle
2010-06-16 21:18:56 UTC
One would think you'd get the hint.
~BD~
2010-06-16 21:24:11 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Eagle
I'm done with you. I made my point and it's time to move on.
If I had a nickle for every time you've said that, I could retire in style.
One would think you'd get the hint.
Maybe with the hard life she's led she'll not live long enough to
'retire'.
SeaNymph
2010-06-16 21:41:50 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Eagle
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Eagle
I'm done with you. I made my point and it's time to move on.
If I had a nickle for every time you've said that, I could retire in style.
One would think you'd get the hint.
Maybe with the hard life she's led she'll not live long enough to
'retire'.
Hard life? You have no idea, as usual, what you're talking about. Not live
long enough...is that another way a good guy shows his sense of compassion
and caring?
Oldus Fartus
2010-06-17 04:07:36 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Eagle
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Eagle
I'm done with you. I made my point and it's time to move on.
If I had a nickle for every time you've said that, I could retire in style.
One would think you'd get the hint.
Maybe with the hard life she's led she'll not live long enough to
'retire'.
You make it terribly hard to think of you as a "good guy"
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
SeaNymph
2010-06-16 21:24:53 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Eagle
I'm done with you. I made my point and it's time to move on.
If I had a nickle for every time you've said that, I could retire in style.
One would think you'd get the hint.
One surely realizes that you are not a man of your word.
<yawn>
Eagle
Always have to get the last word I see.
SeaNymph
2010-06-16 23:25:47 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Eagle
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Eagle
I'm done with you. I made my point and it's time to move on.
If I had a nickle for every time you've said that, I could retire in style.
One would think you'd get the hint.
One surely realizes that you are not a man of your word.
<yawn>
Always have to get the last word I see.
Quite a few messages ago, you were the one claiming you were done, yet here
you remain.
ROFL
~BD~
2010-06-16 21:30:53 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
As are you Dave. So what? Trying to make a point here? Trying to
show everyone the depth of your caring and compassion for your fellow
man?
Why don't you man up, get over this nonsense with Peter Foldes and AC
and all the other places you've been banned and act like an adult?
Why, you ask?

Here's why, SN!
Post by SeaNymph
Hopefully he is working on your demise
--
Peter
http://www.microsoft.com/protect
Dave
SeaNymph
2010-06-16 21:43:08 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by SeaNymph
As are you Dave. So what? Trying to make a point here? Trying to show
everyone the depth of your caring and compassion for your fellow man?
Why don't you man up, get over this nonsense with Peter Foldes and AC and
all the other places you've been banned and act like an adult?
Why, you ask?
Here's why, SN!
Your conspiracy theories, all unproven of course, are boring, childish and
stupid. You are one of the main reasons this newsgroup is primarily "MAR".
When are you gonna figure out nobody cares and gives us a break?
Eagle
2010-06-16 22:06:03 UTC
SeaNymph explained on 6/16/2010 :
nobody cares and gives us a break?

You have a mouse in your pocket, SN? Be mo careful with the "us" word.
SeaNymph
2010-06-16 23:26:41 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
nobody cares and gives us a break?
You have a mouse in your pocket, SN? Be mo careful with the "us" word.
I'll say whatever I feel like saying. You have no business telling anyone
what to do, much less me. Get over yourself.

And why don't you move on like you said you do, so long ago?
RonNNN
2010-06-16 23:48:31 UTC
FWIW, You're the first person I ever saw the term "moving on" from (not to
mean it's an uncommon saying). I've seen it more times from you than anyone
else... who then continues the dialog.

OTOH, I am on your side when it comes to not giving a shit about BD's
conspiracy theories.
Eagle
2010-06-17 01:37:02 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by SeaNymph
nobody cares and gives us a break?
You have a mouse in your pocket, SN? Be mo careful with the "us" word.
I'll say whatever I feel like saying.
That's the problem with you, Linda. You are reserved and polite on
annex, and a raging bitch here.
You need to get over YOURself.
If you want the last word, have at it.
SeaNymph
2010-06-17 02:44:33 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by SeaNymph
nobody cares and gives us a break?
You have a mouse in your pocket, SN? Be mo careful with the "us" word.
I'll say whatever I feel like saying.
That's the problem with you, Linda. You are reserved and polite on annex,
and a raging bitch here.
You need to get over YOURself.
If you want the last word, have at it.
You are such a doofus, with a capital "D". I can't think of many things
that are farther off the radar than what you think about anything. You are
a bigoted, racist, insignificant little man. You're pathetic.

This is usenet, if you don't like it, take a hike.
Eagle
lol
Sniffles
Bullwinkle
2010-06-18 19:38:41 UTC
You are a whiny fat old bitch that is always
sticking her nose where it does not belong.

"Sniffles" <***@fuggetaboutit.ca> wrote in message news:hvgheh$94a$***@news.eternal-september.org...
RESERVED AND POLITE?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Eagle
2010-06-18 19:41:59 UTC
Post by Sniffles
RESERVED AND POLITE?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
He He...that WAS over the top some... :')
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 22:02:58 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by SeaNymph
It's more like a delusional attempt to convince others of something
that has no basis in reality.
Linda - you ARE going to die. No question!
As are you Dave. So what? Trying to make a point here? Trying to
show everyone the depth of your caring and compassion for your fellow
man?
He showed the compassion he has by posting the googlemaplink, starting
this thread and claiming "well, it's public domain" anyway when called on
the bad acts.
Post by SeaNymph
Why don't you man up, get over this nonsense with Peter Foldes and AC
and all the other places you've been banned and act like an adult?
He's incapable of that, as he feels there is some great conspiracy going
on and he feels it's his God (hahaha) given right to know every god damn
thing about someone.
SeaNymph
2010-06-18 00:22:53 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by SeaNymph
Post by ~BD~
Post by SeaNymph
It's more like a delusional attempt to convince others of something
that has no basis in reality.
Linda - you ARE going to die. No question!
As are you Dave. So what? Trying to make a point here? Trying to
show everyone the depth of your caring and compassion for your fellow
man?
He showed the compassion he has by posting the googlemaplink, starting
this thread and claiming "well, it's public domain" anyway when called on
the bad acts.
He apparently has no compassion. He acts like some innocent debutante, but
only Jenn buys that load of crap.
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by SeaNymph
Why don't you man up, get over this nonsense with Peter Foldes and AC
and all the other places you've been banned and act like an adult?
He's incapable of that, as he feels there is some great conspiracy going
on and he feels it's his God (hahaha) given right to know every god damn
thing about someone.
He's boring. I don't give a rat's ass about his problems at AC, and
apparently no one else does either.
~BD~
2010-06-18 09:10:26 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
He's boring.
Sorry 'bout that!
Post by SeaNymph
I don't give a rat's ass about his problems at AC, and apparently no
one else does either.
You just never listen, Linda, do you?

I didn't have, nor do have, "problems at AC"

It is some of the folk at AC who had a problem with *me* asking
searching questions. If there was nothing to hide, there was no point in
banning me from posting - I followed their rules to begin with, they
just didn't like answering simple questions.

The AC 'staff' are still monitoring what goes on *here*. Why is that do
you think?
Dave
Bullwinkle
2010-06-18 13:36:45 UTC
Some get paid by the home office to do so.
Post by SeaNymph
He's boring.
Sorry 'bout that!

Dave
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 22:01:40 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by SeaNymph
It is, IMO, beyond weird. A person who is constantly asking others
to do their dirty work is not a good guy.
I've asked - but *not* constantly.
You ask, you beg, you imply someone is too scared or frightened or
whatever, or doesn't have the skills, insert another funny excuse here
when they turn you down and tell you to do your own dirty work.
Post by ~BD~
Each time I've asked, folk (like you and Leo) have been afraid to
'upset the applecart' at User2User.
HAHAHA, as I said above.
Post by ~BD~
Post by SeaNymph
Neither is a person who insults others.
Pot - kettle - black?
Truely, laughable.
Eagle
2010-06-16 15:01:31 UTC
I wouldn't be suprised to see your addy here one day...
SeaNymph
2010-06-16 15:15:58 UTC
Is that supposed to be a threat? If it is, it's pretty ineffective.
Eagle
2010-06-16 16:29:25 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Eagle
Post by SeaNymph
One has to wonder why one of the self proclaimed "good guys" would do such
a thing.
I wouldn't be suprised to see your addy here one day...
Is that supposed to be a threat? If it is, it's pretty ineffective.
Typical SN. Your insecurity is obvious.
I don't make threats. If you recall, my addy was posted here some time
ago. <shaking head>
SeaNymph
2010-06-16 18:22:31 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Eagle
Post by SeaNymph
One has to wonder why one of the self proclaimed "good guys" would do
such a thing.
I wouldn't be suprised to see your addy here one day...
Is that supposed to be a threat? If it is, it's pretty ineffective.
Typical SN. Your insecurity is obvious.
I don't make threats. If you recall, my addy was posted here some time
ago. <shaking head>
I have no insecurities, I'm perfectly comfortable with my life. I could
care less about your address, finding people is pretty simple.
Eagle
2010-06-16 18:29:07 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Eagle
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Eagle
Post by SeaNymph
One has to wonder why one of the self proclaimed "good guys" would do
such a thing.
I wouldn't be suprised to see your addy here one day...
Is that supposed to be a threat? If it is, it's pretty ineffective.
Typical SN. Your insecurity is obvious.
I don't make threats. If you recall, my addy was posted here some time ago.
<shaking head>
I have no insecurities,
Yes you do.

I'm perfectly comfortable with my life.

Now you're lying to yourself.
Post by SeaNymph
I could care less about your address,
I'm good with that.
Post by SeaNymph
finding people is pretty simple.
Sure is.

Eagle
Aardvark
2010-06-16 16:49:50 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
BTW...there are many benefits to living in the south.
Don't tell me you want to marry your brother.

Eeeeeeeeeew!

:-)
~BD~
2010-06-16 09:57:51 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Hi BD...
Didn't notice you posted this here as well. My bad. It would seem to me,
based on the posts, that your alright with internet stalking? I just want
to make sure i'm using the right brush with ya...
No - I'm *not* OK with Internet stalking!

I've been stalked since I started looking into how bad guys stole my
identity and my money back in 2005!
Post by Dustin Cook
As far as the address goes, actually; it's a former work address (where I
said, I worked as a technican). But, I do live right up the road from it.
Well withen walking distance, truth be told.
You must appreciate that *I* did not post the address - simply looked it
up on Google 'Street View'

The building which *I* see looks like a house on my machine - not an
office/workplace.
Post by Dustin Cook
I'm okay with my address being outed like this tho, because I know my
rights as a citizen in tn and I know when/when I can't use firearms to
defend myself and/or my property. So.. basically, if people want to visit
raidy in peace, all is good. If they have other things on their minds;
well.. it might not go so well for them. :)
I have no intention of paying you a visit, Dustin!

HTH
Dave
Dustin Cook
2010-06-16 16:45:25 UTC
Post by ~BD~
No - I'm *not* OK with Internet stalking!
Hmm. I'm sure you understand my confusion then. You say your not OK with
doing such things, but you then provide a googlestreetmap url and start a
fresh thread asking if the place is my home?
Post by ~BD~
I've been stalked since I started looking into how bad guys stole my
identity and my money back in 2005!
I see. So, in your way of thinking, Whatever information that's available
on you should be considered public domain as well?
Post by ~BD~
The building which *I* see looks like a house on my machine - not an
office/workplace.
Yep. You're correct. I had the wrong place in mind when I posted yesterday.
The google streetview map thingie is off by a couple of houses. I was
curious enough to go and look for myself yesterday. hehehe.
As I said BD, I have no interest in harming anyone who is not hostile. :)
--
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject
-Winston Churchill
Aardvark
2010-06-16 16:57:47 UTC
Post by ~BD~
You must appreciate that *I* did not post the address - simply looked it
up on Google 'Street View'
Then posted a Google street view for all to see.

Not good.
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 00:00:25 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by ~BD~
You must appreciate that *I* did not post the address - simply looked it
up on Google 'Street View'
Then posted a Google street view for all to see.
Not good.
With a fresh thread to discuss this. It's not like he IMed or emailed me
instead. And BD, please don't try and claim you have no other means to
contact me; as we both know that's not true...
--
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject
-Winston Churchill
Mike Easter
2010-06-17 00:51:49 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
With a fresh thread to discuss this. It's not like he IMed or emailed me
instead. And BD, please don't try and claim you have no other means to
contact me; as we both know that's not true...
I agree with Dustin & SN on this issue. It was distinctly bad BD behavior.

I interpret it as simply gadflyish, BDish, 'I'm so such a smart
researcher' and unthinking (perhaps reckless) rather than intentionally
malicious.

But, just because he doesn't 'understand' (or one might call it 'agree')
that meatspace identity sleuthing results aren't something to be
broadcast, doesn't make it all right for him to do so.
Mike Easter
Oldus Fartus
2010-06-17 03:38:17 UTC
Post by Mike Easter
Post by Dustin Cook
With a fresh thread to discuss this. It's not like he IMed or emailed
me instead. And BD, please don't try and claim you have no other means
to contact me; as we both know that's not true...
I agree with Dustin & SN on this issue. It was distinctly bad BD behavior.
I interpret it as simply gadflyish, BDish, 'I'm so such a smart
researcher' and unthinking (perhaps reckless) rather than intentionally
malicious.
But, just because he doesn't 'understand' (or one might call it 'agree')
that meatspace identity sleuthing results aren't something to be
broadcast, doesn't make it all right for him to do so.
Ditto from me too Mike, BD has shown bad form on this occasion.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
CiderScratter
2010-06-17 05:34:41 UTC
On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:38:17 +0800, Oldus Fartus
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Mike Easter
Post by Dustin Cook
With a fresh thread to discuss this. It's not like he IMed or emailed
me instead. And BD, please don't try and claim you have no other means
to contact me; as we both know that's not true...
I agree with Dustin & SN on this issue. It was distinctly bad BD behavior.
I interpret it as simply gadflyish, BDish, 'I'm so such a smart
researcher' and unthinking (perhaps reckless) rather than intentionally
malicious.
But, just because he doesn't 'understand' (or one might call it 'agree')
that meatspace identity sleuthing results aren't something to be
broadcast, doesn't make it all right for him to do so.
Ditto from me too Mike, BD has shown bad form on this occasion.
What for? He never put the address up originally.
He merely posted a Google link to a map.
Something which Dustin himself said:
"hahah, right. I expect anyone could do what you did."
Because yes, Anyone could have copied the address from the original post
and pasted it in to Google maps.
Aardvark
2010-06-17 17:05:43 UTC
Post by Mike Easter
Post by Dustin Cook
With a fresh thread to discuss this. It's not like he IMed or emailed
me instead. And BD, please don't try and claim you have no other means
to contact me; as we both know that's not true...
I agree with Dustin & SN on this issue. It was distinctly bad BD behavior.
I interpret it as simply gadflyish, BDish, 'I'm so such a smart
researcher' and unthinking (perhaps reckless) rather than intentionally
malicious.
But, just because he doesn't 'understand' (or one might call it 'agree')
that meatspace identity sleuthing results aren't something to be
broadcast, doesn't make it all right for him to do so.
Ditto fer me on that point, Mike.
oeriusdakjh
2010-06-17 21:32:34 UTC
Post by Mike Easter
Post by Dustin Cook
With a fresh thread to discuss this. It's not like he IMed or emailed me
instead. And BD, please don't try and claim you have no other means to
contact me; as we both know that's not true...
I agree with Dustin & SN on this issue. It was distinctly bad BD behavior.
I interpret it as simply gadflyish, BDish, 'I'm so such a smart
researcher' and unthinking (perhaps reckless) rather than intentionally
malicious.
It's obvious Boater Dave does it maliciously. So many people have made
it very clear how uncool this type of behavior is, yet it continues. I
don't buy into that playing dumb routine anymore.
Post by Mike Easter
But, just because he doesn't 'understand' (or one might call it 'agree')
that meatspace identity sleuthing results aren't something to be
broadcast, doesn't make it all right for him to do so.
There. You said it again, plain and simple - "doesn't make it all right
for him to do so." Will it happen again? You bet.
~BD~
2010-06-17 21:59:26 UTC
I don't buy into that playing dumb routine anymore.
Really? Have you been to this group under another name perhaps?
There. You said it again, plain and simple - "doesn't make it all right
for him to do so." Will it happen again? You bet.
I do what I believe is right and proper - even if others disagree with
my slant on matters.

Perhaps I should add that I *do* take account of things said by /some/
others - Mike Easter in particular (if he's listening!)
Dave - I don't like folk who hide their identity!
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 22:06:52 UTC
Post by ~BD~
I don't buy into that playing dumb routine anymore.
Really? Have you been to this group under another name perhaps?
So your admitting that a few posters are wrongly giving you the benefit
of doubt here?
Post by ~BD~
There. You said it again, plain and simple - "doesn't make it all right
for him to do so." Will it happen again? You bet.
I do what I believe is right and proper - even if others disagree with
my slant on matters.
I would like to know then, as I'm the person you targetted with this
thread by what was it right and proper to do this? How, in what possible
way is trying to discuss where I live the right and proper thing to do?
Please, answer my questions Dave, I'd really like to know what your
motivation was for doing this.
Post by ~BD~
Perhaps I should add that I *do* take account of things said by /some/
others - Mike Easter in particular (if he's listening!)
The fact your kissing Mike's ass is noted, yes.
sderajhjiei
2010-06-17 22:21:17 UTC
Post by ~BD~
I don't buy into that playing dumb routine anymore.
Really? Have you been to this group under another name perhaps?
No, not until very recently. You on the other hand have been shitting all
over the place for quite awhile. You're impossible to miss.
Post by ~BD~
There. You said it again, plain and simple - "doesn't make it all right
for him to do so." Will it happen again? You bet.
I do what I believe is right and proper - even if others disagree with my
slant on matters.
This is the type of rationalization concocted by some of the most evil
people in history. You don't give a crap about anybody else's feelings,
societal/Internet etiquette, whatever. As long as you think it's right, to
hell with everybody else. Do you think it's some sort of badge of honor to
behave like a sociopath? Evidently you think the remote nature of
cyberspace gives you a free pass to let the worst part of you take over. In
real life you'd not fare too well with this approach.
Post by ~BD~
Perhaps I should add that I *do* take account of things said by /some/
others - Mike Easter in particular (if he's listening!)
I'm well convinced he's got you pegged.
Post by ~BD~
--
Dave - I don't like folk who hide their identity!
Get over it.
SeaNymph
2010-06-18 00:25:20 UTC
Post by ~BD~
There. You said it again, plain and simple - "doesn't make it all right
for him to do so." Will it happen again? You bet.
I do what I believe is right and proper - even if others disagree with my
slant on matters.
This is the type of rationalization concocted by some of the most evil
people in history. You don't give a crap about anybody else's feelings,
societal/Internet etiquette, whatever. As long as you think it's right,
to hell with everybody else. Do you think it's some sort of badge of
honor to behave like a sociopath? Evidently you think the remote nature
of cyberspace gives you a free pass to let the worst part of you take
over. In real life you'd not fare too well with this approach.
This is a really interesting assessment, and probably explains why Jenn and
BD are friends. Birds of a feather they say.
Aardvark
2010-06-18 00:27:01 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
This is a really interesting assessment, and probably explains why Jenn
and BD are friends. Birds of a feather they say.
I like both of them immensely.
Jenn
2010-06-18 00:33:37 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
This is a really interesting assessment, and probably explains why
Jenn and BD are friends. Birds of a feather they say.
I like both of them immensely.
aawwwwwweeeeee .... I like you too, immensely!
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
SeaNymph
2010-06-18 02:32:46 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
This is a really interesting assessment, and probably explains why Jenn
and BD are friends. Birds of a feather they say.
I like both of them immensely.
I'm happy for you :)

Me, I have a problem with people who do wrong things and justify it by
saying they do it because they can. Displays a real lack of ethics.
Bullwinkle
2010-06-18 13:41:31 UTC
Then you are just like them.
sderajhjiei
2010-06-17 22:25:26 UTC
Post by ~BD~
--
Dave - I don't like folk who hide their identity!
Get over it. Accept me - you created me.
SeaNymph
2010-06-18 00:24:04 UTC
Post by ~BD~
I do what I believe is right and proper - even if others disagree with my
slant on matters.
Perhaps I should add that I *do* take account of things said by /some/
others - Mike Easter in particular (if he's listening!)
You're a liar. With the exception of Jenn and Eagle, just about everyone
has said what you did was wrong.
~BD~
2010-06-18 09:28:22 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by ~BD~
I do what I believe is right and proper - even if others disagree
with my slant on matters.
Perhaps I should add that I *do* take account of things said by
/some/ others - Mike Easter in particular (if he's listening!)
You're a liar.
No - I'm not.
Post by SeaNymph
With the exception of Jenn and Eagle, just about everyone
has said what you did was wrong.
They are entitled to their opinion, but they need to explain in more
depth. Dustin himself said "I'm okay with my address being outed like
this tho" - probably because it had already been heavily promoted in
other newsgroups (and derision of Dustin continues there - maybe you
should take a look!).

All he needed to say in response to my question was "no, it isn't". I'd
then have dropped it. He dug his own hole!

When Dave Eagle gave his address for Jenn to send him a pie - and I
found a Street View of his house and 'ham radio' aerial, nobody made a
fuss or said that I had done anything wrong. What has changed between
then and now to make my query so bad on this occasion?
Dave
Dustin Cook
2010-06-18 18:56:02 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by SeaNymph
With the exception of Jenn and Eagle, just about everyone
has said what you did was wrong.
They are entitled to their opinion, but they need to explain in more
depth. Dustin himself said "I'm okay with my address being outed like
this tho" - probably because it had already been heavily promoted in
other newsgroups (and derision of Dustin continues there - maybe you
should take a look!).
Dave, what you did isn't okay by any stretch of the imagination. No way
you'll be able to weasel around it, either.
Post by ~BD~
All he needed to say in response to my question was "no, it isn't". I'd
then have dropped it. He dug his own hole!
You created a thread in usenet, Dave. Do you really think it just gets
dropped magically?

Do you feel good about posting the wrong address, Dave? Does that make
you feel good knowing you exposed some 3rd party to this bullshit going
on in usenet?
Post by ~BD~
When Dave Eagle gave his address for Jenn to send him a pie - and I
found a Street View of his house and 'ham radio' aerial, nobody made a
fuss or said that I had done anything wrong. What has changed between
then and now to make my query so bad on this occasion?
Eagle provided his address. Obviously thats a big difference, Dave. I
didn't provide any address for you; You ran with one provided by another
person and started a thread to discuss it. So here we are, wanting to
know why you did this...

And your reason for having done it is?
Aardvark
2010-06-18 19:44:11 UTC
Post by ~BD~
When Dave Eagle gave his address for Jenn to send him a pie - and I
found a Street View of his house and 'ham radio' aerial,
I had already done the requisite research to find Eagle's address, and
had made a post hinting to him that I was aware of where he lives. I
wouldn't have dreamt of posting a Google street view of his home, as it
wouldn't have been right.

In a reply within the same thread, you posted the pic. My immediate
reaction was to hold my head in my hands, shaking my head.

Yes, really.
~BD~
2010-06-17 07:37:40 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
With a fresh thread to discuss this. It's not like he IMed or emailed me
instead. And BD, please don't try and claim you have no other means to
contact me; as we both know that's not true...
Hello Dustin :)

Had you not engineered my exclusion from the Malwarebytes forums I
could, indeed, have sent you an IM. ;-)

Perhaps I could also have done so from Jenn's BB too, but I haven't been
there for a while and didn't think of so doing.

It's not too long ago that you informed me that you had 'blocked' my
access to your email address ***@gmail.com

Let me remind you of what you posted about me in January this year:-

"We are not friends, and I wouldn't piss on the sorry demented jerk if
he was on fire. I might on the other hand, if the circumstances were
right; due to his arrogance, 0wn his box for a few weeks because he's a
jerk and in need of a sound ass kicking which I can't deliver in person
due to distance. So a virtual beating would have to suffice. The guys a
punk and is playing with fire, and I'd personally like to turn him into
a glowing piece of charcoal".
Ref: http://www.pqlr.org/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1555&p=9408#p9408

I think it's best to bring things out into the open, don't you?

Enjoy your day! :)
Dave
Mike Easter
2010-06-17 14:04:58 UTC
Post by ~BD~
It's not too long ago that you informed me that you had 'blocked' my
access to your email address <snip>
It is also considered rude/ gauche/ uncivil/ to post another's email
addy in the clear.

The problem isn't from the XOVER bots which only harvest from the
header's overview elements, not the body of a message, but from the fact
that so many usenet messages get scarfed into webforums by bots which
don't automunge such @ strings.

So you may add to the exposure of his addy on the web at large rather
than just a relatively obscure newsgroup.

If you are going to be acting as a 'war-like' aggressor toward Dustin
because of your differences, then you shouldn't be professing mock
civility, else your passive aggressive traits will be out for all to see.
Mike Easter
SeaNymph
That's already happened, more than once.
CiderScratter
2010-06-17 15:34:04 UTC
Stop being a moaning dick just for the sake of it.
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 16:26:15 UTC
Post by Mike Easter
Post by ~BD~
It's not too long ago that you informed me that you had 'blocked' my
access to your email address <snip>
It is also considered rude/ gauche/ uncivil/ to post another's email
addy in the clear.
He knows that. He's been told that before, along with reposting
articles/posts from other forums and threads.

He has no concept of rudeness.
Post by Mike Easter
So you may add to the exposure of his addy on the web at large rather
than just a relatively obscure newsgroup.
That and an address he thought was mine was the idea all along. He just
didn't think anybody would notice.
Post by Mike Easter
If you are going to be acting as a 'war-like' aggressor toward Dustin
because of your differences, then you shouldn't be professing mock
civility, else your passive aggressive traits will be out for all to see.
I see he can't fool everyone.
--
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject
-Winston Churchill
Spam Guy
2010-06-18 14:01:23 UTC
Post by Mike Easter
The problem isn't from the XOVER bots which only harvest from
the header's overview elements, not the body of a message
A hypothesis or phenomena that has only been speculated- but never
proven, at least not over long periods of time.
Mike Easter
2010-06-18 15:44:14 UTC
Post by Mike Easter
Post by ~BD~
It's not too long ago that you informed me that you had 'blocked' my
access to your email address <snip>
It is also considered rude/ gauche/ uncivil/ to post another's email
addy in the clear.
I retract this earlier criticism.

The address which was posted was that found unmunged in Dustin's From.
I didn't realize that earlier. Such an unmunged From address is going
to be (to have already been) thoroughly exposed, not only to XOVER bots
because the From content is in the overview, but also that From address
is going to be (have been previously) cited in the body by many
newsagents which cite the From email address in addition to the handle.

Posting a From address in the body doesn't do any more 'damage' than is
created by the person using that email in the From address instead of a
munged one.

My agent doesn't cite the From email address string - just the handle,
so I didn't notice <by way of 'excuse'/explanation for my not noticing>.
Mike Easter
~BD~
2010-06-18 16:17:39 UTC
Post by Mike Easter
Post by Mike Easter
Post by ~BD~
[...]
Thank you for this post, Mike - explanation fully accepted! :)

I do seriously consider *all* points you make and have always
appreciated your guidance.

If weekends are still 'special' for you, have a good one!
Dave
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 16:24:40 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Dustin Cook
With a fresh thread to discuss this. It's not like he IMed or emailed me
instead. And BD, please don't try and claim you have no other means to
contact me; as we both know that's not true...
Hello Dustin :)
Had you not engineered my exclusion from the Malwarebytes forums I
could, indeed, have sent you an IM. ;-)
Are you really that stupid, BD? What does malwarebytes have to do with IM
software? Oh wait, your confused again on the proper terminology, eh? IM
isn't the same as a quick note or "email" on a forum, BD. And, I'm sorry,
but I think even you know that.

I didn't engineer your removal from anywhere; You got yourself banned
with your own bad behavior. Is this your idea of payback for that, BD? is
that why you posted the googlemap?
Post by ~BD~
Perhaps I could also have done so from Jenn's BB too, but I haven't been
there for a while and didn't think of so doing.
Again, it's not hard to have contacted me. And you wouldn't need to
resort to your pals website to do it; I don't visit her board anymore
than I'd visit one you ran. If I want someone to smile while they lie, I
could attend church.
Post by ~BD~
It's not too long ago that you informed me that you had 'blocked' my
Yet, you never tried to contact me privatly to have your questions
answered. So, lets just stop with the excuses. You saw someone you
thought was going to bring me trouble and just had to join in the "fun.".
Your a loser, BD. you always will be.
Post by ~BD~
Let me remind you of what you posted about me in January this year:-
"We are not friends, and I wouldn't piss on the sorry demented jerk if
he was on fire. I might on the other hand, if the circumstances were
right; due to his arrogance, 0wn his box for a few weeks because he's a
jerk and in need of a sound ass kicking which I can't deliver in person
due to distance. So a virtual beating would have to suffice. The guys a
punk and is playing with fire, and I'd personally like to turn him into
a glowing piece of charcoal".
Ref: http://www.pqlr.org/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1555&p=9408#p9408
I think it's best to bring things out into the open, don't you?
Yep. I doubt i'm the only one who feels that way about you. Luckily for
you, I wouldn't actually do anything to your stupid ass. You do enough
harm to yourself without my help anyway.

Since we're bringing things out in the open, whats the specs on that dead
kid of yours? Do you even have a dead kid, or are you playing for
sympathy? Maybe.. I'll do a bit of research myself, just to bring things
.. "out into the open"... sounds almost like fun even.
Post by ~BD~
Enjoy your day! :)
You do the same, fuckwit.
--
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject
-Winston Churchill
Aardvark
2010-06-17 17:14:13 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Dustin Cook
[...]
Going RL on someone's ass is the lowest of the low. I know you're not
malicious by nature, so all to which I can attribute your actions is
naïveté.

Please, get your shit together. I think you're a nice bloke, and
generally without malice. Try demonstrating those positive qualities to
the rest of the world, will you. Think before you act.
Aardvark
2010-06-17 17:05:22 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Aardvark
Post by ~BD~
You must appreciate that *I* did not post the address - simply looked
it up on Google 'Street View'
Then posted a Google street view for all to see.
Not good.
With a fresh thread to discuss this. It's not like he IMed or emailed me
instead. And BD, please don't try and claim you have no other means to
contact me; as we both know that's not true...
That email addy in your headers. Is it good?
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 20:39:25 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Aardvark
Post by ~BD~
You must appreciate that *I* did not post the address - simply looked
it up on Google 'Street View'
Then posted a Google street view for all to see.
Not good.
With a fresh thread to discuss this. It's not like he IMed or emailed me
instead. And BD, please don't try and claim you have no other means to
contact me; as we both know that's not true...
That email addy in your headers. Is it good?
Yep.
--
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject
-Winston Churchill
~BD~
2010-06-17 21:00:23 UTC
Yep.
I wasn't giving away secret information after all, was I? <grin>

Btw, I /think/ Aardvark was asking *me* , not you! ;-)
Dave
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 21:09:31 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Yep.
I wasn't giving away secret information after all, was I? <grin>
Nobody said the information was secret Dave, just in very poor form for
you to ride the bandwagon and add to it. I don't think for a moment you
don't already know that.
Post by ~BD~
Btw, I /think/ Aardvark was asking *me* , not you! ;-)
See what happens when *you* try to think about something above you Dave?
(headers.. read them, sometime). I pasted a section below. not quite your
style tho, as it's part of this thread and was actually posted here to
begin with. *grin*. You'll notice, plain as day, he quoted my comment and
replied. Which is why my newsreader highlighted the post for me to read
in the first place.

Now, I'm not disputing that he might not have intended to do that, but it
is what he did.

Don't be so quick with your wiseass remarks towards me BD, when you go
and make technical errors; I'll point them out everytime you do it.

From: Aardvark <***@youllnever.know>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
-Winston Churchill
~BD~
2010-06-17 21:26:38 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Don't be so quick with your wiseass remarks towards me BD, when you go
and make technical errors; I'll point them out everytime you do it.
If I made a mistake, then I apologise!

I came to newsgroups to *learn*- I've never professed to know much about
'computing'!

I'm more than happy for you to explain technical matters - you're 'the
man' here, aren't you? ;-)
Dave
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 21:39:41 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Dustin Cook
Don't be so quick with your wiseass remarks towards me BD, when you go
and make technical errors; I'll point them out everytime you do it.
If I made a mistake, then I apologise!
One of many you've made, no doubt...Your apology is as hollow as your
excuses are for doing it.
Post by ~BD~
I came to newsgroups to *learn*- I've never professed to know much about
'computing'!
Based on what you've done in the time I've known you only, you haven't
demonstrated any interest in learning so much as you have trying to stir
shit and cause problems for people you've never met. Something really
pissed you off a few years back and you've been trying to get back at
those people you feel are responsible ever since. Your such a paranoid
individual you can't see the forest from the trees. Please don't try and
mislead people into thinking your some "good guy" who's just trying to
learn things. It's just not a religiouslly right thing to do.
Post by ~BD~
I'm more than happy for you to explain technical matters - you're 'the
man' here, aren't you? ;-)
I won't do your homework for you.
Peter Foldes
2010-06-18 18:29:59 UTC
Post by ~BD~
I came to newsgroups to *learn*- I've never professed to know much about
'computing'!
Well David, I seem to remember that you kept on saying that you came to the
newsgroups to weed out the bad guy's.
Please do not say otherwise because you know this very well and I do have those post
of yours with those exact statements.Instead of weeding out bad guy's and\or
learning about computers as you now say ,you are nothing but a Troll or I should be
saying a Super Troll

Dave
Aardvark
Aardvark
~BD~
2010-06-17 20:23:01 UTC
Post by Aardvark
That email addy in your headers. Is it good?
More or less!

For best results use BoaterDave at hotmail.co.uk (no spaces and @
instead of at!)

HTH
Dave
Aardvark
2010-06-17 22:16:25 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Aardvark
That email addy in your headers. Is it good?
More or less!
instead of at!)
HTH
I'm sure I replied to Dustin Cook there.
~BD~
2010-06-17 23:00:12 UTC
Ooops! Must have been the heat!
Dustin Cook
2010-06-17 23:01:59 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Aardvark
I'm sure I replied to Dustin Cook there.
Ooops! Must have been the heat!
Yea... so again, BD..

what reason did you have for creating this thread?
Aardvark
Bullwinkle

Dave
Aardvark
2010-06-16 16:46:55 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
[...]
I'm totally unimpressed with what BD did with regard to the OP.
Bullwinkle

-Winston Churchill
Dustin Cook
2010-06-18 04:18:44 UTC
Post by ~BD~
http://tinyurl.com/377qnoq
To answer your question.. No, it's not my house. I have uploaded a few pics
of my van that I mentioned to Jenn awhile back. Pay close attention to that
concrete driveway of mine. *grin*.

I included multiple views of my van, so there is no mistaking a dirt
driveway on a hill vs the flat concrete driveway I have on a paved road;
with a house across the street you can see. In picture 3, you can even see
the silly bushes I occasionally still run over when I'm pulling into my
driveway.

So much for the detective work of the OP and your stupid monkey ass. eh,
BD?
~BD~
2010-06-18 09:33:47 UTC
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van1.jpg
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van2.jpg
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van3.jpg
I included multiple views of my van, so there is no mistaking a dirt
driveway on a hill vs the flat concrete driveway I have on a paved road;
with a house across the street you can see. In picture 3, you can even see
the silly bushes I occasionally still run over when I'm pulling into my
driveway.
So much for the detective work of the OP and your stupid monkey ass. eh,
BD?
You really need to improve your photographic skill, Dustin!

Most camera's these days actually have auto focus! Hahaha - no pun
intended ....... good though!
Dave
Dustin Cook
2010-06-18 18:59:34 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
http://tinyurl.com/377qnoq
To answer your question.. No, it's not my house. I have uploaded a few pics
of my van that I mentioned to Jenn awhile back. Pay close attention to that
concrete driveway of mine. *grin*.
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van1.jpg
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van2.jpg
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/Van3.jpg
I included multiple views of my van, so there is no mistaking a dirt
driveway on a hill vs the flat concrete driveway I have on a paved road;
with a house across the street you can see. In picture 3, you can even see
the silly bushes I occasionally still run over when I'm pulling into my
driveway.
So much for the detective work of the OP and your stupid monkey ass. eh,
BD?
You really need to improve your photographic skill, Dustin!
I don't claim to be a photographer, and I was using the cam in my cell
phone. The poor quality pictures don't detract in the least from the fact
you posted a map to someone elses house, trying to cause problems for me
in the process. *g*.

BD, this only proves you are the troll I said you were from the getgo,
that you deserve no special treatment nor access of any kind of useful
information, as clearly you'll abuse it.
Post by ~BD~
Most camera's these days actually have auto focus! Hahaha - no pun
intended ....... good though!
Want to explain now why you made that map link and started this thread?
:) Wrong, house, numbnuts... But, i'D STILL love to read your
explanation, a real one this time.