Is this really your home, Dustin?
Aardvark
2010-06-19 21:16:25 UTC
Have you ever been on Dave's boat, or actually seen it with your own
eyes?
Yes. Next question.

:-)
CiderScratter
2010-06-19 21:20:08 UTC
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 16:59:56 -0400, "SeaNymph"
This has truly become a pointless "discussion". The majority of people seem
agree that what BD did is wrong.
You have obviously done a really big study done on this. Can you please
post a list of this majority.
Jenn has chosen to "stand by her man", and ignore the simplest of issues,
Looks like you have done the same to me.

The majority of sane people have realised that the original post with
the address was made by a completely different and anonymous person.
All this BD did was to post a link to a photo of the house at the
previously address and ask Dustin if this was where he lived.
Anyone could have got the same link/photo from Google in seconds.

He may have posted it into a different group but this is irrelevant.
Lots of people copy posts between groups and add additional comments.

You are making a deal out of this as you have a dislike for BD and Jen
and an obvious affection for Dustin (nothing wrong with that as he is
quite cute in a geeky sort of way). Maybe one of you should make the
first move.
Had it been one of your cronies who posted the pic you would be
defending them.

Now I say all this as a casual observer and am certainly not in your
"majority of people".
SeaNymph
2010-06-19 21:36:51 UTC
Post by CiderScratter
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 16:59:56 -0400, "SeaNymph"
You are making a deal out of this as you have a dislike for BD and Jen
You are correct in that I don't like BD and I'm don't particularly care for
the judgemental, 2 faced behavior so often exhibited by Jenn. So what? I'm
not making a big deal about anything, other than obvious hypocrisy and
duplicity.
Post by CiderScratter
and an obvious affection for Dustin (nothing wrong with that as he is
quite cute in a geeky sort of way). Maybe one of you should make the
first move.
I have no affection for Dustin. I find a lot of what he posts interesting,
and that's about it. I'm perfectly happy with my husband, but thanks for
your concern <g>
Post by CiderScratter
Had it been one of your cronies who posted the pic you would be
defending them.
I would not defend anyone who posted a link, complete with address, and then
asked if that house belonged to a poster in this group, or any other for
that matter. I am of the opinion that such behavior is wrong, and reckless.
CiderScratter
2010-06-19 21:53:00 UTC
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 17:36:51 -0400, "SeaNymph"
Post by SeaNymph
I would not defend anyone who posted a link, complete with address, and then
asked if that house belonged to a poster in this group, or any other for
that matter.
Good because BD did not do that.
The address was already posted. End of.
Aardvark
2010-06-19 23:52:06 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
I would not defend anyone who posted a link, complete with address, and
then asked if that house belonged to a poster in this group, or any
other for that matter.
Good because BD did not do that.
The address was already posted. End of.
Not here it wasn't. Who posted it, BTW?

Prick.
CiderScratter
From: George Orwell <***@mixmaster.it>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.anti-virus
Subject: Dustin Cook - address removed
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 22:45:09 +0200 (CEST)

I have removed the address so no-one cries about it.
Post by Aardvark
Prick.
You know you should use the delimiter '-- ' for your sig or it will not
be stripped out when someone replies (like it was not here).

What does it mean? Are you a penis or an idiot or male genitalia?
Me
SeaNymph
2010-06-19 23:53:20 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
I would not defend anyone who posted a link, complete with address, and then
asked if that house belonged to a poster in this group, or any other for
that matter.
Good because BD did not do that.
The address was already posted. End of.
Interesting. I never saw the link until it was posted here with the
question was it Dustin's house?
Dustin Cook
2010-06-19 23:54:13 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
I would not defend anyone who posted a link, complete with address, and then
asked if that house belonged to a poster in this group, or any other for
that matter.
Good because BD did not do that.
The address was already posted. End of.
Interesting. I never saw the link until it was posted here with the
question was it Dustin's house?
Well, thats because that particular link originated here, in the very
thread we're in. :)
--
The bear went over the mountain to see what he could see. Hey! The other
side of the mountain was all that he could see! So he went back over the
all that he could see! - Green Jelly The Bear Song
CiderScratter
2010-06-20 08:04:29 UTC
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 23:54:13 GMT, Dustin Cook
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by SeaNymph
I would not defend anyone who posted a link, complete with address, and then
asked if that house belonged to a poster in this group, or any other for
that matter.
Good because BD did not do that.
The address was already posted. End of.
Interesting. I never saw the link until it was posted here with the
question was it Dustin's house?
Well, thats because that particular link originated here, in the very
thread we're in. :)
Dustin you are deliberately bullshitting and misleading here.
The address was originally posted in acav and you well know it.
Dave has done nothing wrong.

You have kept this thread going and increased what small amount of
interest there is in it.
You have also crated additional threads in your witch hunt against Dave.
Giving publicity to this very thread while you are at it.
You are more guilty than Dave to any potential harm that could come to
anyone that lives at the address.

Again this is just a smokescreen to take the onus of hate away from
yourself.
I don't blame you for trying to do this but creating another victim is
not the way to do so.
Maybe just try being nice!
Peter Foldes
2010-06-20 10:56:16 UTC
ROFLMAO. You just gave away who you are. You couldn't pick a better name. Man you
are also one sick puppy as you are always told with either name you use to post.You
are under and Dave is over. Wonderful pairing.Two idiot Trolls deserve each other.
:-)
--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

CiderScratter
2010-06-20 11:23:50 UTC
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 06:56:16 -0400, "Peter Foldes"
Post by Peter Foldes
ROFLMAO. You just gave away who you are. You couldn't pick a better name. Man you
are also one sick puppy as you are always told with either name you use to post.You
are under and Dave is over. Wonderful pairing.Two idiot Trolls deserve each other.
:-)
You are the only troll here. Whether you post as your pretend Peter
Foldes alias or you anonymous remailer alias. Yes we all know you do
that Peter.
The only time you post is to slate either Jen or Dave by replying
directly to them or joining in on some other persons post.
I have never seen you have any opinion other than to insult these two
people. That makes you 100% troll (still even a shit like you has to be
good for something).
You are an Internet stalker of the lowest caliber.
Oh, I forgot, you are a top posting fuckwit too. So you are good a
couple of things. Well done.

I think you are also in love with Dustin. Let me guess you like to
receive? Wonderful pairing who deserve each other.
:-)
~BD~
2010-06-20 11:40:54 UTC
Post by Peter Foldes
ROFLMAO. You just gave away who you are.
How did she give herself away, Peter?

Maybe you are just joking, eh?!!! ;-)
Dave - still trying to learn!
CiderScratter
From: George Orwell <***@mixmaster.it>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.anti-virus
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 22:45:09 +0200 (CEST)

I have removed the address so no-one cries about it.
Dustin Cook
Aardvark
2010-06-19 23:54:15 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by CiderScratter
and an obvious affection for Dustin (nothing wrong with that as he is
quite cute in a geeky sort of way). Maybe one of you should make the
Uhh... Okay....
Kissy-kissy, Dusty-Baby.
Dustin Cook
2010-06-19 23:54:49 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by CiderScratter
and an obvious affection for Dustin (nothing wrong with that as he is
quite cute in a geeky sort of way). Maybe one of you should make the
Uhh... Okay....
Kissy-kissy, Dusty-Baby.
Nah.. I'm good thanks...Last thing I need is some psycho on usenet trying
to hookup. <G>
SeaNymph
2010-06-20 00:17:57 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Aardvark
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by CiderScratter
and an obvious affection for Dustin (nothing wrong with that as he is
quite cute in a geeky sort of way). Maybe one of you should make the
Uhh... Okay....
Kissy-kissy, Dusty-Baby.
Nah.. I'm good thanks...Last thing I need is some psycho on usenet trying
to hookup. <G>
So, if people agree on a rather simplistic notion, they must have affection
for each other? That's a scary notion, considering that Aardvark and I have
agreed on a number of issues <g>

I like you Dustin, what I know of you. I think you have some interesting
information. Other than that, I think that's as far as it goes.

LOL
Aardvark
2010-06-20 00:19:48 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
I like you Dustin, what I know of you.
Betcha like me too.

Seanymph and Aardvark sittin' in a tree...
SeaNymph
2010-06-20 00:45:24 UTC
Of course I do ;)
Aardvark

SeaNymph
hhhmmm...the next part isn't gonna fly :)
CiderScratter
2010-06-20 07:25:47 UTC
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 23:54:49 GMT, Dustin Cook
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Aardvark
Kissy-kissy, Dusty-Baby.
Nah.. I'm good thanks...Last thing I need is some psycho on usenet trying
to hookup. <G>
Yes, cut it out Aardvark. You usenet Psycho. He is not interested in
hooking up with you.
Jenn
2010-06-20 03:22:54 UTC
Post by CiderScratter
[...]
Finally ... a voice of reason.
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
CiderScratter
What that Dustin is quite cute? ;o)
Aardvark
2010-06-19 21:21:14 UTC
He should apologize, at the very least, IMO, but I'll not hold my breath
waiting for that one.
We spoke about the subject face-to-face today. I won't say how the
conversation went, but we agreed that it was up to him how he will next
act regarding this issue.
SeaNymph
2010-06-19 21:38:09 UTC
Post by Aardvark
He should apologize, at the very least, IMO, but I'll not hold my breath
waiting for that one.
We spoke about the subject face-to-face today. I won't say how the
conversation went, but we agreed that it was up to him how he will next
act regarding this issue.
That's fine. One can only consider what a "good guy" would do, and what a
guy with no moral compass would do. I'll wait and see what happens, but I
have my suspicions.

Either way, makes no difference to me. There are right and wrong actions
and people acknowledge that or they don't.
Jenn
2010-06-20 03:08:45 UTC
Post by Aardvark
He should apologize, at the very least, IMO, but I'll not hold my
breath waiting for that one.
We spoke about the subject face-to-face today. I won't say how the
conversation went, but we agreed that it was up to him how he will
next act regarding this issue.
That's the way it should have been from the beginning.
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
Dustin Cook
2010-06-20 04:23:46 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Aardvark
He should apologize, at the very least, IMO, but I'll not hold my
breath waiting for that one.
We spoke about the subject face-to-face today. I won't say how the
conversation went, but we agreed that it was up to him how he will
next act regarding this issue.
That's the way it should have been from the beginning.
Jenn,

Being as an ocean seperates myself and BD, how would you propose it should
have been that way from the beginning? This thread shouldn't exist...
Jenn
2010-06-20 05:45:30 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Jenn
Post by Aardvark
He should apologize, at the very least, IMO, but I'll not hold my
breath waiting for that one.
We spoke about the subject face-to-face today. I won't say how the
conversation went, but we agreed that it was up to him how he will
next act regarding this issue.
That's the way it should have been from the beginning.
Jenn,
Being as an ocean seperates myself and BD, how would you propose it
should have been that way from the beginning? This thread shouldn't
exist...
I had a response typed out, but then I realized I didn't really want to talk
to you.
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
Peter Foldes
2010-06-20 11:01:31 UTC
I had a response typed out, but then I realized I didn't really want to talk to
you.
Jenn

Then why did you reply. You replied because you had no answer and had to save face
as usual by having the last word. Always predictable and the sign of inferiority

SeaNymph
And yet you did.
RonNNN
2010-06-19 21:28:39 UTC
One point for Dave!
CiderScratter
2010-06-19 21:55:14 UTC
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 16:59:56 -0400, "SeaNymph"
The majority of people seem agree that what BD did is wrong.
You seem to have missed my question/request. That is OK I can ask it
again.

"You have obviously done a really big study done on this. Can you please
post a list of this majority".
SeaNymph
2010-06-19 23:54:57 UTC
Post by CiderScratter
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 16:59:56 -0400, "SeaNymph"
The majority of people seem agree that what BD did is wrong.
You seem to have missed my question/request. That is OK I can ask it
again.
"You have obviously done a really big study done on this. Can you please
post a list of this majority".
People who post in on a regular basis know who they are. Maybe it's a need
to know thing, and you don't need to know.

I'm playing the Jenn game. I consider your question ridiculous and have no
intention of answering it. At least I was honest with you, something she is
not.
Aardvark
2010-06-20 00:07:57 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
I'm playing the Jenn game. I consider your question ridiculous
or perhaps 'rediculous'?

Apologies, Jenn.
SeaNymph
2010-06-20 00:18:56 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
I'm playing the Jenn game. I consider your question ridiculous
or perhaps 'rediculous'?
Apologies, Jenn.
Sometimes I cannot figure out what people are saying because of the typos.
I know, everybody makes them, but some people seem to go out of their way.
LOL
Dustin Cook
2010-06-19 22:07:43 UTC
That speaks volumes as well, Jenn. Thank You.
Is there anything wrong with you just saying "No.. it's not" your
house? Seems like a no brainer to me.
Posting someones address, OR a googlemap link to there home is not in
good taste, Jenn. I don't give a flying shit how many times you try to
spin it into something else.
Jenn, there is no bandwagon; nobody is ganging up on anyone here.
Those who have posted, simply agree that it's not right. If you think
it is, your in the great minority of people who have been on usenet
for a very very long time.
Oh sure there is a bandwagon.. otherwise this thread would have died
right after you said .. "No it's not my house" in responding to
dave... and frankly, I don't depend on what other people say to form
my own thoughts or opinions about anything or anything. I don't need
to be part of the herd to have a valid point of view.
No Jenn, this thread hasn't died because I have asked BD why he did it.
Various other posters have already commented on the fact it's a poor
thing to do, and poses some risk of harm to the person who does live at
the house. The thread continues to live because you continue to be anal,
or oblique as someone else put it, about the real issue.
I haven't defended BD at all. What I'm doing is countering various
points you and others are hounding me about.
Sure you have. You've made the statement that I am posting to cause
people to gang up on him; which isn't true.
Heh, I was an easy going kid. But, thanks for your concern anyways,
Jenn. It's as hollow as a tree I was shooting yesterday.
I doubt you were an easy going kid, because your stint as RAID sort of
puts you in the category of exibiting behavior akin to what spoiled
children exibit... so you probably had alot of issues with temper
tantrums I imagine because you haven't quite grown up yet and you're
in your 30's and still have them.
Jenn, when you learn to quit whining and ducking questions, you might
have something to say about temper tantrums. Reflecting on me however,
isn't doing you any good.

As you weren't around me when I was a kid, you really don't have any room
to comment on what you think I might/might not have been. You have
nothing to support you.
mmmmm naa I generally am pretty even temptered until I get enough from
people hounding and picking at me and then I just turn around and tell
ya to take a flying leap.
I'm not hounding or picking at you. I'm just posing direct questions that
your not comfortable answering. :)
You Jenn have got to be one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever run
into. Most of the people like you at some point admit they might be
a bit off base, but not you, no sir ...
Hey ... nothing I say will mean anything to you unless I begin to
agree with you....
Truely, an idiot.
waaaaaaa .....
HAHAHA, rich Hypocrite, rich! :)
That's an easy term to toss around.. so easy it has no meaning or
application 99% of the time and it's only purpose is to demean ones
opponent.... I take it with a grain of salt.
Before you wrongly accuse me of taking a cheap shot Jenn, feel free to
look the word up for yourself. Everyone to an extint is a bit of a
hypocrite, and then we have others, like yourself, who take it to an all
new level.
was all that he could see! - Green Jelly The Bear Song
Dustin Cook
2010-06-19 22:11:31 UTC
For the same reason it would be wrong of me to provide your medical
records via an anonymous remailer post, and copy/paste them here in
a new thread for "discussion" on whatever illness you might have.
apples and oranges, Dustin. There is no public tool widely
available for everyone on the world wide web to look up medical
records and post them to a ng.
Hmm.. I disagree. No, I'm not going to provide you any links or
anything else to educate you about why this just.. isn't true. I'll
give you a hint, they aren't free sites and it costs money.
Where do you think the limited information provided on me came from
Jenn? A trial demo of one of those sites.
You just happen to make it public knowledge what your full name is..
where you've worked and other similar details of your life, Dustin,
and you wonder why people can find information on you?
Jenn, it's piss easy; as I explained above. Please don't get technical on
me again. I just can't dumb myself down like that again.
Medical, bank, things have been posted before; and in some cases,
leaked in a large quantity. You really should educate yourself about
the dangers of freely open information, Jenn.
Anything that exists on a computer somewhere has the potential danger
of being hacked and passed on, Dustin. I've never seen anyones
medical info posted anywhere and that includes here on usenet.
Jesus, another point right over your fucking head... I give in.
SeaNymph
2010-06-19 23:56:45 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Anything that exists on a computer somewhere has the potential danger
of being hacked and passed on, Dustin. I've never seen anyones
medical info posted anywhere and that includes here on usenet.
Jesus, another point right over your fucking head... I give in.
Actually, you should give up. It's all over her head. She has shown, on
more than one ocassion, that she has no concerns about other's privacy or
wishes. She often claims she does the things she does for no other reason
than she can. No question of right or wrong, no moral dilemna, it's about
what she wants to do and everyone else be damned.
Peter Foldes

Dustin Cook
2010-06-19 22:13:53 UTC
That's why I wait to jump in and judge until more information is
available.
No other information is required other than the fact that BD,
wrongly, posted a GE streetview pic of someone's house.
Why is it wrong to post a streetview of someones house?
Because it fucking is. If someone had done the same to me, I'd be
more than displeased.
You'd be mad if someone posted a link to a house that wasn't yours
and asked you if it was?
If they had posted it in the hope that it was my house (as isapparent
the OP did), I'd knock on the fucker's door and when he answered, I'd
rip his fucking arm off and beat him to death with the soggy end.
Yep.. if I knew BD in person, I'd probably do something very similar..

Good thing an ocean seperates the two of us.
Dustin Cook
2010-06-19 23:27:32 UTC
One has to wonder why one of the self proclaimed "good guys" would
do
such a thing.
I've always said he's not one of the good guys. But, thats just my
opinion.
I share your opinion. Always have.
The opinion which both Dustin and SeaNymph hold is totally wrong.
Unlike Dustin, BoaterDave has *never* been a "bad guy" - maybe that's
something Dustin cannot accept, but it is true! :)
I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why you created this thread
BD. At the very least, you owe me an apology and an explanation. I will
continue to ask/hound until you comply. Or not, either way, your refusal
to provide an explanation proves that your not a good guy. So ignore if
you wish, help me prove what an asshole you are. :)
~BD~
2010-06-20 11:30:59 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why you created this thread
BD. At the very least, you owe me an apology and an explanation. I will
continue to ask/hound until you comply. Or not, either way, your refusal
to provide an explanation proves that your not a good guy. So ignore if
you wish, help me prove what an asshole you are. :)
Maybe you, Dustin, should explain why you do not have the courtesy to
type "you are" or "you're" instead of "your", especially when RonNNN
took the time and trouble to explain matters to you some while ago now.

It would also be good if you showed a little more respect for Jenn, too!

Show us that *you* don't want to be considered an "asshole"!
Dave
SeaNymph
2010-06-20 13:27:15 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why you created this thread
BD. At the very least, you owe me an apology and an explanation. I will
continue to ask/hound until you comply. Or not, either way, your refusal
to provide an explanation proves that your not a good guy. So ignore if
you wish, help me prove what an asshole you are. :)
Maybe you, Dustin, should explain why you do not have the courtesy to type
"you are" or "you're" instead of "your", especially when RonNNN took the
time and trouble to explain matters to you some while ago now.
It would also be good if you showed a little more respect for Jenn, too!
Show us that *you* don't want to be considered an "asshole"!
Ah...the expected, long awaited response. No explanation, no answer, just a
bunch of evasion and and nonsense.

BTW...people earn respect, it's not given freely, nor should it be.
Dustin Cook
2010-06-19 23:32:03 UTC
I'm done with you. I made my point and it's time to move on.
If I had a nickle for every time you've said that, I could retire in
style.
One would think you'd get the hint.
Maybe with the hard life she's led she'll not live long enough to
'retire'.
I suspect if you pulled the shit you did to me with Aardvark, your little
get together wouldn't have gone nearly as well.

BD, the fact of the matter is, you fucked up. You owe me an apology and
an explanation.
CiderScratter
2010-06-20 07:53:25 UTC
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 23:32:03 GMT, Dustin Cook
Post by Dustin Cook
I'm done with you. I made my point and it's time to move on.
If I had a nickle for every time you've said that, I could retire in
style.
One would think you'd get the hint.
Maybe with the hard life she's led she'll not live long enough to
'retire'.
I suspect if you pulled the shit you did to me with Aardvark, your little
get together wouldn't have gone nearly as well.
BD, the fact of the matter is, you fucked up. You owe me an apology and
an explanation.
Dustin, any apology that is due is from the person who posted the
original message with the address in the subject header in acav.

------
From: George Orwell <***@mixmaster.it>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.anti-virus
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 22:45:09 +0200 (CEST)
------

Dave was just asking if this was your address. He may have posted a link
to Google maps but this is anything that could have been done by anyone
else. To state that he would be the cause (or in any way a contribution)
of any harm that could come from the address being posted is bullshit.
And you know this.

You really think if some mad stalker wanted to visit the address to do
harm, they could not have done the same.
Besides how does a picture of a property help? It would not even be
necessary for the mad stalker to look at the picture before visiting the
property. You know they could just do the old fashioned thing and take a
map out of their glove box.
Or maybe visit the area and ask someone for directions.

If you are going to complain about anything you should complain about
the original post in acav. Also while you are at it complain to everyone
who has replied in that thread and left the address in the 'subject' of
the post. 50+ as it currently stands. This includes yourself. Something
you have again repeated in this thread.
(note I moved the address above so don't start your posturing at me)

So stop pretending to be stupid and stop blaming the wrong person.
You, and anyone else that cannot see the logic in the above are
obviously thick as shit.

This is nothing more than you trying to pass some of the hatred, that
has been directed to you recently, onto someone else.
A smokescreen if you like.
That is far far worse than what Dave has done.
~BD~
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 22:45:09 +0200 (CEST)
------
[...]
I've been reflecting upon my real life face-to-face discussion with
Aardvark yesterday.

I should like to thank "CiderScratter" for his/her unexpected support
for me in this matter (welcome to this group!) and apologise to Jenn for
inadvertently bringing her into the discussion.

By all accounts, Dustin is *not* well respected by many, but Aardvark
thinks he could/should be accepted by folk at Scorched-Earth. Perhaps
Dustin will, indeed, benefit from being here after time, but he sure has
had a 'bee in his bonnet' over this thread. He hasn't made it clear to
me exactly *why* it bothers him so much. He has, IMO, been 'hoist by his
own petard' - but I have no idea why his enemies have sought to hang him
out to dry in the manner they have in the other groups!

I make *no* apology to Dustin - I did *not* publish an address to the
world, I simply transcribed it into Google StreetView. Anybody could do
this with a real-life address, anywhere, anytime.

However, I *will* make every effort /never/ to post details of anyone's
real-life address (unless it is already published on the Internet/www)
nor include real email addresses in posts unless they have already been
published elsewhere. I do understand that the publishing of such
personal information is not to be undertaken lightly and would ask Jenn
to accept this too, please.
--
Dave - it was a great performance by 'Show of Hands' again last night -
'till midnight! :)

Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwF8nXH81Os
fgkgljlfdgj
2010-06-20 13:14:24 UTC
Post by ~BD~
However, I *will* make every effort /never/ to post details of anyone's
real-life address (unless it is already published on the Internet/www) nor
include real email addresses in posts unless they have already been
published elsewhere. I do understand that the publishing of such personal
information is not to be undertaken lightly and would ask Jenn to accept
this too, please.
Please consider this also. Take into account whether an address or an email
has been published with the *consent* of the owner. If it has not, then
further dissemination can cause further harm.
In my opinion you *should* apologize to Cook. The fact that somebody using
an anonymous remailer to post the address initially shouldn't give you or
anybody else free reign to plaster it wherever they want. Common sense,
buddy. Reading back it appears you and Cook were getting along fairly well
before you did it, and look what it stirred up. You are responsible, and an
apology is warranted.
CiderScratter
2010-06-20 13:26:13 UTC
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 07:14:24 -0600, "fgkgljlfdgj"
Post by fgkgljlfdgj
Post by ~BD~
[...]
Then also advise Dustin of this,
He has replied to the thread in acav numerous times, while keeping he
address in the subject header (the **original** post in acav*. The same
would apply to everyone else that has replied to the thread there.
They are all equally guilty.

Dustin never liked BD all along and the only reason Dustin has made a
mountain out of a molehill with this is to take some of the recent heat
away from him. While I sympathise with Dustin using someone else in this
way really stinks and Dustin's past (and present) behaviour also plays
some part in the attacks on him.

Common sense right back at you.
SeaNymph
2010-06-20 13:49:29 UTC
Post by fgkgljlfdgj
Post by ~BD~
[...]
What goes on elsewhere has nothing to do with what goes on in here, unless
idiots bring it in here, which BD did. Get it?
CiderScratter
2010-06-20 13:50:49 UTC
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 09:49:29 -0400, "SeaNymph"
Post by SeaNymph
What goes on elsewhere has nothing to do with what goes on in here, unless
idiots bring it in here, which BD did. Get it?
No I do not. If you were honest (even with yourself) neither would you.
Just an excuse for you to have a go against Dave. Your BS does not wash
with me.
fljjgkjjkjk
2010-06-20 13:51:15 UTC
Post by CiderScratter
Then also advise Dustin of this,
He has replied to the thread in acav numerous times, while keeping he
address in the subject header (the **original** post in acav*. The same
would apply to everyone else that has replied to the thread there.
They are all equally guilty.
Common sense right back at you.
Thanks. I neglected to mention the resposibility of each user doing
what they can to keep personal data safe.
CiderScratter
2010-06-20 14:01:00 UTC
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 07:51:15 -0600, fljjgkjjkjk
Post by fljjgkjjkjk
Post by CiderScratter
Then also advise Dustin of this,
He has replied to the thread in acav numerous times, while keeping he
address in the subject header (the **original** post in acav*. The same
would apply to everyone else that has replied to the thread there.
They are all equally guilty.
Common sense right back at you.
Thanks. I neglected to mention the resposibility of each user doing
what they can to keep personal data safe.
Of course because instead of it being posted once it is now posted tens
of times.
Will probably end up as hundreds.
LOL. The irony of all the complainers when all of them are guilty,
though some possibly through ignorance. Shame the law does not recognise
ignorance as an alibi.

SeaNymph
Exactly correct and well said.
SeaNymph
2010-06-20 13:40:47 UTC
Post by ~BD~
I've been reflecting upon my real life face-to-face discussion with
Aardvark yesterday.
By all accounts, Dustin is *not* well respected by many, but Aardvark
thinks he could/should be accepted by folk at Scorched-Earth. Perhaps
Dustin will, indeed, benefit from being here after time, but he sure has
had a 'bee in his bonnet' over this thread. He hasn't made it clear to me
exactly *why* it bothers him so much. He has, IMO, been 'hoist by his own
petard' - but I have no idea why his enemies have sought to hang him out
to dry in the manner they have in the other groups!
Why do you insist on bringing crap from other newsgroups into this one?
That's what you did, no one else...you. What happens elsewhere has nothing
to do with what happens in here. By bringing information from another
group, into this one, you started this mess and you need to take
responsibility for that.

No one said you published anything to the world. You did it in here and
that is uncalled for and reprehensible. The fact that you don't realize
that, or choose to ignore it, indicates that you have no morals.
Post by ~BD~
I make *no* apology to Dustin - I did *not* publish an address to the
world, I simply transcribed it into Google StreetView. Anybody could do
this with a real-life address, anywhere, anytime.
However, I *will* make every effort /never/ to post details of anyone's
real-life address (unless it is already published on the Internet/www) nor
include real email addresses in posts unless they have already been
published elsewhere. I do understand that the publishing of such personal
information is not to be undertaken lightly and would ask Jenn to accept
this too, please.
Publishing of personal information without permission is never acceptable.
Not here, not anywhere. Making an effort to refrain from doing so is not
enough. It makes no difference what others post elsewhere since that is out
of your control. You control what you post, and should you do so again, you
will receive the same condemnation you received in here.

The publishing of personal information goes beyond "taking things lightly".
It is a clear violation of the most intimate privacy and should be dealt
with harshly. If other people do it, and you choose to repost that
information, you are guilty of an egregious act and should be dealt with in
the harshest manner.

Your attempt to brush this off because someone else did it doesn't make it
any more right for you to do it. You should be ashamed of yourself for such
a childish attempt to remove blame from where it rightly belongs.
CiderScratter
2010-06-20 13:49:33 UTC
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 09:40:47 -0400, "SeaNymph"
Post by SeaNymph
Your attempt to brush this off because someone else did it doesn't make it
any more right for you to do it. You should be ashamed of yourself for such
a childish attempt to remove blame from where it rightly belongs.
Haha *now* you know he was not the original poster of the address you
have changed your track.
LOL.
It was not Dustin's address and even if it was, Dustin has reposted it
himself. As have *many* others. Don't see you having a go at them.
FFS are you so dopey you cannot realise this or is all this just an
attempt to jump on Dave's case? No need to answer everyone knows this is
the case. I have done a study (similar to your own) and the majority
decided it is just personal attack against Dave for you. You don't give
two shits about anything else.
~BD~
2010-06-20 13:59:31 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Your attempt to brush this off because someone else did it doesn't make it
any more right for you to do it. You should be ashamed of yourself for such
a childish attempt to remove blame from where it rightly belongs.
Haha *now* you know he was not the original poster of the address you
have changed your track.
LOL.
It was not Dustin's address and even if it was, Dustin has reposted it
himself. As have *many* others. Don't see you having a go at them.
FFS are you so dopey you cannot realise this or is all this just an
attempt to jump on Dave's case? No need to answer everyone knows this is
the case. I have done a study (similar to your own) and the majority
decided it is just personal attack against Dave for you. You don't give
two shits about anything else.
Hey! Keep this up and I'll have to buy *you* a beer too! :)

Thanks, btw!
Dave
~BD~
2010-06-20 13:54:24 UTC
Post by ~BD~
[...]
Are you going to authorise 10 lashes, Capt'n SeaNymph?

Maybe you'd prefer to administer them yourself? ;-)
Dave
SeaNymph
2010-06-20 13:33:28 UTC
Post by CiderScratter
Post by Dustin Cook
I suspect if you pulled the shit you did to me with Aardvark, your little
get together wouldn't have gone nearly as well.
BD, the fact of the matter is, you fucked up. You owe me an apology and
an explanation.
Dustin, any apology that is due is from the person who posted the
original message with the address in the subject header in acav.
I don't know what acav is and I don't care. The only thing that matters in
this newsgroup is posts made in this newsgroup. BD posted the information
in here. Where it may or may not have been previously is of no consequence.

I'm amazed you don't realize that.
~BD~
2010-06-20 13:36:45 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
I don't know what acav is and I don't care. The only thing that
matters in this newsgroup is posts made in this newsgroup. BD posted
the information in here. Where it may or may not have been previously
is of no consequence.
I'm amazed you don't realize that.
You must live a *very* sheltered life nowadays, SeaNymph!

Perhaps you *should* care, eh? <s>
Dave
SeaNymph
2010-06-20 13:52:02 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by SeaNymph
I don't know what acav is and I don't care. The only thing that matters
in this newsgroup is posts made in this newsgroup. BD posted the
information in here. Where it may or may not have been previously is of
no consequence.
I'm amazed you don't realize that.
You must live a *very* sheltered life nowadays, SeaNymph!
Perhaps you *should* care, eh? <s>
Ah...I see you've learned well the tactics of evasion and spin. No surprise
though.

I have never lived a sheltered life and you would be amazed at some of the
things I've seen and done. What goes on in places I don't frequent is not
my concern, nor should it be.

And you need to quit bringing it in here and causing trouble. Grow up, be a
man and take responsibility for your own actions.

And have a happy father's day!
CiderScratter
2010-06-20 13:53:04 UTC
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 09:33:28 -0400, "SeaNymph"
Post by SeaNymph
Post by CiderScratter
Post by Dustin Cook
I suspect if you pulled the shit you did to me with Aardvark, your little
get together wouldn't have gone nearly as well.
BD, the fact of the matter is, you fucked up. You owe me an apology and
an explanation.
Dustin, any apology that is due is from the person who posted the
original message with the address in the subject header in acav.
I don't know what acav is and I don't care. The only thing that matters in
this newsgroup is posts made in this newsgroup. BD posted the information
in here. Where it may or may not have been previously is of no consequence.
I'm amazed you don't realize that.
Haha and you have never posted information between groups? FFS of course
you have. He did nothing wrong and you know it.
Stupid bint.
Dustin Cook
2010-06-19 23:33:16 UTC
He's boring.
Sorry 'bout that!
I don't give a rat's ass about his problems at AC, and apparently no
one else does either.
You just never listen, Linda, do you?
I didn't have, nor do have, "problems at AC"
You say this, and then right below it, you admit they banned your ass.
Ironic..
The AC 'staff' are still monitoring what goes on *here*. Why is that do
you think?
Perhaps one or more of them would like to give you a sound in person ass
beating? I know I would.
What's in a Name?
2010-06-19 23:34:27 UTC
you are using a wide brush there dave. I used x-privat the other day
because e-s was not working for me at that time.
Hello Max!
Maybe you're right! There again , *you* have never tried to hide who you
are, have you?!!! ;-)
What has prompted *you* to come to Scorched-Earth?
Some posts that were crossposted here.
Are you still able to post on Annexcafe User2User or are you persona non
grata?
the latter
I trust your health is holding up OK - maybe you can be supportive to
(Dave) Eagle if you choose to stay. :)
I'm fine. We'll see......
-- Virus Removal Instructions
http://sites.google.com/site/keepingwindowsclean/home
Max's Favorite Freeware
http://sites.google.com/site/keepingwindowsclean/freeware
I'm Max Wachtel and I approve this message.
Registered Linux User #393236
Jenn
2010-06-20 03:18:45 UTC
Post by What's in a Name?
you are using a wide brush there dave. I used x-privat the other day
because e-s was not working for me at that time.
Hello Max!
Maybe you're right! There again , *you* have never tried to hide who
you are, have you?!!! ;-)
What has prompted *you* to come to Scorched-Earth?
Some posts that were crossposted here.
Are you still able to post on Annexcafe User2User or are you persona
non grata?
the latter
I trust your health is holding up OK - maybe you can be supportive to
(Dave) Eagle if you choose to stay. :)
I don't know you Max, but I'd like to say hello and nice to meet you
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
What's in a Name?
Dustin Cook
2010-06-19 23:39:49 UTC
Hi BD...
Didn't notice you posted this here as well. My bad. It would seem to
me,
based on the posts, that your alright with internet stalking? I just
want
to make sure i'm using the right brush with ya...
No - I'm *not* OK with Internet stalking!
You sure seem to be.
I've been stalked since I started looking into how bad guys stole my
identity and my money back in 2005!
And yet, you still think it's okay to have created this thread? I'm
starting to understand better why someone would have abused you. I'm
coming to the conclusion you probably pissed the wrong person off and
they gave you a school lesson. Sadly, you didn't pay attention.
You must appreciate that *I* did not post the address - simply looked
Yea, for this reason you posted:

"To answer your outstanding question regarding why I started this thread,
I felt you should be given the opportunity to show folk here on S-E that
you are not the dreadful person those attacking you in
alt.comp.anti-virus believe.

That you have failed to do!

Sad.

What's that? Cite an example? OK ............
"

The example you site is the trash being posted in another newsgroup by an
anonymous remailing coward. Don't try to spin it again, when your post is
all over the place for the world to see.

What I don't understand is how and in what possible way a googlemap view
to a house you thought was mine, would do that?

I do think your making excuses for the bad act you've commited, and just
don't want to accept the fact YOU FUCKED UP.
I have no intention of paying you a visit, Dustin!
I know that BD, You know perfectly well what would happen to your sorry
ass, right? :) I don't take kindly to cowards who go and do the things
you do. I'd be well withen my rights to inflict malicious bodily harm on
you for having created this thread. And you know what BD, I'm not alone
in that thinking. If you had done this to Aardvark, do you think you'd
have drank a beer with him, or had the bottle busted upside your fucking
head?

Your a complete and utter dickhead for creating this thread.
Aardvark
2010-06-20 00:04:04 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Your a complete and utter dickhead for creating this thread.
Dustin- he's a really nice guy, and my daughter took a liking to his
other half. They're good people.

Those without malice sometimes act in such a way that hurts, upsets or
even harms others. They don't mean to do it, but the damage is done.

Fuckit, I hate being Steve. I think I'll spend the rest of my life being
Aardvark.

:-)
SeaNymph
2010-06-20 00:22:24 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Dustin Cook
Your a complete and utter dickhead for creating this thread.
Dustin- he's a really nice guy, and my daughter took a liking to his
other half. They're good people.
Those without malice sometimes act in such a way that hurts, upsets or
even harms others. They don't mean to do it, but the damage is done.
That may be so, but honestly, it's hard to tell that based on what one reads
in here. I intensely dislike a person who claims to be something then acts
in a manner contrary to that. It's no better than lying, on a continuing
basis. And when one is shown the error of their ways, but any number of
persons, it behooves the one committing the wrongdoing to own up to it and
at least make an attempt to make it right.

Additionally, I don't appreciate my name being bandied about in places I
don't frequent.
Be whoever makes you happy :)
Aardvark
2010-06-20 01:10:18 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Aardvark
Fuckit, I hate being Steve. I think I'll spend the rest of my life
being Aardvark.
Be whoever makes you happy
SWMBO and my offspring succeed in that regard. I can only be me, more's
the pity.

:-)
SeaNymph
2010-06-20 01:50:07 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Aardvark
Fuckit, I hate being Steve. I think I'll spend the rest of my life
being Aardvark.
Be whoever makes you happy
SWMBO and my offspring succeed in that regard. I can only be me, more's
the pity.
:-)
My daddy always used to say that you should always have a high opinion of
yourself, in case nobody else did.
<g>
FromTheRafters
2010-06-20 00:38:58 UTC
Here we are in the middle of a thread started by you in which
attempted to post the personal information of someone else and you
wonder why?
I didn't *attempt* to do anything!
I did, though, post a link which included an address previously shown
in the alt.comp.virus group. It was already in the public domain.
Usenet articles are not automatically public domain.

http://www.templetons.com/brad/copymyths.html

Jenn
2010-06-20 03:15:19 UTC
I still haven't
taken any side.
Nor has anyone else, Jenn.
However, a number of members of this group have pointed out the
wrongness of the actions of one particular poster.
I don't care how many people say or do anything.
You've made that patently obvious, Jenn. You'll take a friend's side
no matter how wrong were their actions.
I do and say what I
believe because I believe it.. not because everyone else does it.
Yeah. Right.
What I've made obvious is that I won't let anyone tell me what I should say,
when I should say it, and /or how I should think. I'll make up my own mind.
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
Oldus Fartus
2010-06-20 13:20:01 UTC
Post by Jenn
What I've made obvious is that I won't let anyone tell me what I should say,
when I should say it, and /or how I should think. I'll make up my own mind.
That is exactly as it should be, with all taking responsibility for
their own words, and being held accountable for their own words.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Bullwinkle
2010-06-20 08:19:28 UTC
Then STFU!!
Jenn
BD posting that picture and saying it is Dustins house
He didn't do that ... get it right ... he posted a link and ASKED if it was
Dustins house. It's NOT. End of the issue as far as I'm concerned.
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
CiderScratter
2010-06-20 08:52:02 UTC
Post by Bullwinkle
Then STFU!!
When you do, you top-posting dickwad.
Bullwinkle
2010-06-20 08:27:51 UTC
Come on davey boy, that the best you got?
LOL You suck on bd on the weekends or
screw his slutty woman?
Perhaps sucking on muslim boys is more to
your skill level.
WTF. This is your fantasy, is it not.
I would love to meet you and suck on you.
You would like that wouldn't you?
Then I would put your tinkle winkle on a cocktail stick and feed it to a
little birdie. Not much of a meal for it though.
CiderScratter
2010-06-20 08:56:17 UTC
Post by Bullwinkle
Come on davey boy, that the best you got?
Davey boy is that what you would like to call me.
You call me anything you like. If that is where you get your thrills.
I am sure you cannot get them elsewhere. Tinky winky.

Oh, sorry you are out of ammo so now you have to try and pretend I am
davey, aka Dave, aka boater dave.

Thanks for proving you have no substance.

You are nothing more than a little tinkle.
CiderScratter
2010-06-20 13:57:42 UTC
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 20:14:33 -0400, "SeaNymph"
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=5428+FORT
+HENRY+DR,+KINGSPORT,+TN+37663&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=10.520734,2
7.246094&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=5428+Fort+Henry+Dr,+Kingsport,+Sullivan,+Ten
nessee+37663,+United+States&ll=36.462003,-82.469623&spn=0,0.013304&z=16
&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=36.456967,-82.469256&panoid=YsMT8xHzHgnAXQBZEHXR0
A&cbp=12,214.05,,0,6.89
or
http://tinyurl.com/377qnoq
Hey, sea nymph.
Thanks for the links and the address you just posted above.
I cannot see the original posts but I can sure see yours.
Nice photo. Thanks for the address **You** posted in the message.
Good job I am not some crazy stalker or I would pay that address a
visit. As Dustin does not live there I will not be getting shot. LOL.
Haha the irony of it all.
Complains about someone posting personal details and you do the same.
Anonymous
2010-06-20 14:07:03 UTC
Anything that exists on a computer somewhere has the potential danger of
being hacked and passed on, Dustin. I've never seen anyones medical info
posted anywhere and that includes here on usenet.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
Just so that the wrongness of BD posting people's simple information is
proven - since he has so graciously provided us with so much information on
himself expect to soon find his boat floating aimlessly, containing the
bodies of he and his wife with their throats slit ear to ear.