Is this really your home, Dustin?
Aardvark
2010-06-19 21:16:25 UTC
Have you ever been on Dave's boat, or actually seen it with your own
eyes?
Yes. Next question.

:-)
CiderScratter
2010-06-19 21:20:08 UTC
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 16:59:56 -0400, "SeaNymph"
This has truly become a pointless "discussion". The majority of people seem
agree that what BD did is wrong.
You have obviously done a really big study done on this. Can you please
post a list of this majority.
Jenn has chosen to "stand by her man", and ignore the simplest of issues,
Looks like you have done the same to me.

The majority of sane people have realised that the original post with
the address was made by a completely different and anonymous person.
All this BD did was to post a link to a photo of the house at the
previously address and ask Dustin if this was where he lived.
Anyone could have got the same link/photo from Google in seconds.

He may have posted it into a different group but this is irrelevant.
Lots of people copy posts between groups and add additional comments.

You are making a deal out of this as you have a dislike for BD and Jen
and an obvious affection for Dustin (nothing wrong with that as he is
quite cute in a geeky sort of way). Maybe one of you should make the
first move.
Had it been one of your cronies who posted the pic you would be
defending them.

Now I say all this as a casual observer and am certainly not in your
"majority of people".
SeaNymph
2010-06-19 21:36:51 UTC
Post by CiderScratter
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 16:59:56 -0400, "SeaNymph"
You are making a deal out of this as you have a dislike for BD and Jen
You are correct in that I don't like BD and I'm don't particularly care for
the judgemental, 2 faced behavior so often exhibited by Jenn. So what? I'm
not making a big deal about anything, other than obvious hypocrisy and
duplicity.
Post by CiderScratter
and an obvious affection for Dustin (nothing wrong with that as he is
quite cute in a geeky sort of way). Maybe one of you should make the
first move.
I have no affection for Dustin. I find a lot of what he posts interesting,
and that's about it. I'm perfectly happy with my husband, but thanks for
your concern <g>
Post by CiderScratter
Had it been one of your cronies who posted the pic you would be
defending them.
I would not defend anyone who posted a link, complete with address, and then
asked if that house belonged to a poster in this group, or any other for
that matter. I am of the opinion that such behavior is wrong, and reckless.
CiderScratter
2010-06-19 21:53:00 UTC
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 17:36:51 -0400, "SeaNymph"
Post by SeaNymph
I would not defend anyone who posted a link, complete with address, and then
asked if that house belonged to a poster in this group, or any other for
that matter.
Good because BD did not do that.
The address was already posted. End of.
Aardvark
2010-06-19 23:52:06 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
I would not defend anyone who posted a link, complete with address, and
then asked if that house belonged to a poster in this group, or any
other for that matter.
Good because BD did not do that.
The address was already posted. End of.
Not here it wasn't. Who posted it, BTW?

Prick.
SeaNymph
2010-06-19 23:53:20 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
I would not defend anyone who posted a link, complete with address, and then
asked if that house belonged to a poster in this group, or any other for
that matter.
Good because BD did not do that.
The address was already posted. End of.
Interesting. I never saw the link until it was posted here with the
question was it Dustin's house?
Dustin Cook
2010-06-19 23:54:13 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
I would not defend anyone who posted a link, complete with address, and then
asked if that house belonged to a poster in this group, or any other for
that matter.
Good because BD did not do that.
The address was already posted. End of.
Interesting. I never saw the link until it was posted here with the
question was it Dustin's house?
Well, thats because that particular link originated here, in the very
thread we're in. :)
--
The bear went over the mountain to see what he could see. Hey! The other
side of the mountain was all that he could see! So he went back over the
all that he could see! - Green Jelly The Bear Song
Dustin Cook
Aardvark
2010-06-19 23:54:15 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by CiderScratter
and an obvious affection for Dustin (nothing wrong with that as he is
quite cute in a geeky sort of way). Maybe one of you should make the
Uhh... Okay....
Kissy-kissy, Dusty-Baby.
Dustin Cook
2010-06-19 23:54:49 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by CiderScratter
and an obvious affection for Dustin (nothing wrong with that as he is
quite cute in a geeky sort of way). Maybe one of you should make the
Uhh... Okay....
Kissy-kissy, Dusty-Baby.
Nah.. I'm good thanks...Last thing I need is some psycho on usenet trying
to hookup. <G>
SeaNymph
2010-06-20 00:17:57 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by Aardvark
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by CiderScratter
and an obvious affection for Dustin (nothing wrong with that as he is
quite cute in a geeky sort of way). Maybe one of you should make the
Uhh... Okay....
Kissy-kissy, Dusty-Baby.
Nah.. I'm good thanks...Last thing I need is some psycho on usenet trying
to hookup. <G>
So, if people agree on a rather simplistic notion, they must have affection
for each other? That's a scary notion, considering that Aardvark and I have
agreed on a number of issues <g>

I like you Dustin, what I know of you. I think you have some interesting
information. Other than that, I think that's as far as it goes.

LOL
Aardvark
2010-06-20 00:19:48 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
I like you Dustin, what I know of you.
Betcha like me too.

Seanymph and Aardvark sittin' in a tree...
SeaNymph
2010-06-20 00:45:24 UTC
Of course I do ;)
Aardvark

SeaNymph
hhhmmm...the next part isn't gonna fly :)
Jenn
2010-06-20 03:22:54 UTC
Post by CiderScratter
[...]
Finally ... a voice of reason.
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
Aardvark
2010-06-19 21:21:14 UTC
He should apologize, at the very least, IMO, but I'll not hold my breath
waiting for that one.
We spoke about the subject face-to-face today. I won't say how the
conversation went, but we agreed that it was up to him how he will next
act regarding this issue.
SeaNymph
2010-06-19 21:38:09 UTC
Post by Aardvark
He should apologize, at the very least, IMO, but I'll not hold my breath
waiting for that one.
We spoke about the subject face-to-face today. I won't say how the
conversation went, but we agreed that it was up to him how he will next
act regarding this issue.
That's fine. One can only consider what a "good guy" would do, and what a
guy with no moral compass would do. I'll wait and see what happens, but I
have my suspicions.

Either way, makes no difference to me. There are right and wrong actions
and people acknowledge that or they don't.
Jenn
2010-06-20 03:08:45 UTC
Post by Aardvark
He should apologize, at the very least, IMO, but I'll not hold my
breath waiting for that one.
We spoke about the subject face-to-face today. I won't say how the
conversation went, but we agreed that it was up to him how he will
next act regarding this issue.
That's the way it should have been from the beginning.
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
RonNNN
2010-06-19 21:28:39 UTC
One point for Dave!
CiderScratter
2010-06-19 21:55:14 UTC
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 16:59:56 -0400, "SeaNymph"
The majority of people seem agree that what BD did is wrong.
You seem to have missed my question/request. That is OK I can ask it
again.

"You have obviously done a really big study done on this. Can you please
post a list of this majority".
SeaNymph
2010-06-19 23:54:57 UTC
Post by CiderScratter
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 16:59:56 -0400, "SeaNymph"
The majority of people seem agree that what BD did is wrong.
You seem to have missed my question/request. That is OK I can ask it
again.
"You have obviously done a really big study done on this. Can you please
post a list of this majority".
People who post in on a regular basis know who they are. Maybe it's a need
to know thing, and you don't need to know.

I'm playing the Jenn game. I consider your question ridiculous and have no
intention of answering it. At least I was honest with you, something she is
not.
Aardvark
2010-06-20 00:07:57 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
I'm playing the Jenn game. I consider your question ridiculous
or perhaps 'rediculous'?

Apologies, Jenn.
SeaNymph
2010-06-20 00:18:56 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
I'm playing the Jenn game. I consider your question ridiculous
or perhaps 'rediculous'?
Apologies, Jenn.
Sometimes I cannot figure out what people are saying because of the typos.
I know, everybody makes them, but some people seem to go out of their way.
LOL
Dustin Cook
2010-06-19 22:07:43 UTC
That speaks volumes as well, Jenn. Thank You.
Is there anything wrong with you just saying "No.. it's not" your
house? Seems like a no brainer to me.
Posting someones address, OR a googlemap link to there home is not in
good taste, Jenn. I don't give a flying shit how many times you try to
spin it into something else.
Jenn, there is no bandwagon; nobody is ganging up on anyone here.
Those who have posted, simply agree that it's not right. If you think
it is, your in the great minority of people who have been on usenet
for a very very long time.
Oh sure there is a bandwagon.. otherwise this thread would have died
right after you said .. "No it's not my house" in responding to
dave... and frankly, I don't depend on what other people say to form
my own thoughts or opinions about anything or anything. I don't need
to be part of the herd to have a valid point of view.
No Jenn, this thread hasn't died because I have asked BD why he did it.
Various other posters have already commented on the fact it's a poor
thing to do, and poses some risk of harm to the person who does live at
the house. The thread continues to live because you continue to be anal,
or oblique as someone else put it, about the real issue.
I haven't defended BD at all. What I'm doing is countering various
points you and others are hounding me about.
Sure you have. You've made the statement that I am posting to cause
people to gang up on him; which isn't true.
Heh, I was an easy going kid. But, thanks for your concern anyways,
Jenn. It's as hollow as a tree I was shooting yesterday.
I doubt you were an easy going kid, because your stint as RAID sort of
puts you in the category of exibiting behavior akin to what spoiled
children exibit... so you probably had alot of issues with temper
tantrums I imagine because you haven't quite grown up yet and you're
in your 30's and still have them.
Jenn, when you learn to quit whining and ducking questions, you might
have something to say about temper tantrums. Reflecting on me however,
isn't doing you any good.

As you weren't around me when I was a kid, you really don't have any room
to comment on what you think I might/might not have been. You have
nothing to support you.
mmmmm naa I generally am pretty even temptered until I get enough from
people hounding and picking at me and then I just turn around and tell
ya to take a flying leap.
I'm not hounding or picking at you. I'm just posing direct questions that
your not comfortable answering. :)
You Jenn have got to be one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever run
into. Most of the people like you at some point admit they might be
a bit off base, but not you, no sir ...
Hey ... nothing I say will mean anything to you unless I begin to
agree with you....
Truely, an idiot.
waaaaaaa .....
HAHAHA, rich Hypocrite, rich! :)
That's an easy term to toss around.. so easy it has no meaning or
application 99% of the time and it's only purpose is to demean ones
opponent.... I take it with a grain of salt.
Before you wrongly accuse me of taking a cheap shot Jenn, feel free to
look the word up for yourself. Everyone to an extint is a bit of a
hypocrite, and then we have others, like yourself, who take it to an all
new level.
was all that he could see! - Green Jelly The Bear Song
Dustin Cook
2010-06-19 22:11:31 UTC
For the same reason it would be wrong of me to provide your medical
records via an anonymous remailer post, and copy/paste them here in
a new thread for "discussion" on whatever illness you might have.
apples and oranges, Dustin. There is no public tool widely
available for everyone on the world wide web to look up medical
records and post them to a ng.
Hmm.. I disagree. No, I'm not going to provide you any links or
anything else to educate you about why this just.. isn't true. I'll
give you a hint, they aren't free sites and it costs money.
Where do you think the limited information provided on me came from
Jenn? A trial demo of one of those sites.
You just happen to make it public knowledge what your full name is..
where you've worked and other similar details of your life, Dustin,
and you wonder why people can find information on you?
Jenn, it's piss easy; as I explained above. Please don't get technical on
me again. I just can't dumb myself down like that again.
Medical, bank, things have been posted before; and in some cases,
leaked in a large quantity. You really should educate yourself about
the dangers of freely open information, Jenn.
Anything that exists on a computer somewhere has the potential danger
of being hacked and passed on, Dustin. I've never seen anyones
medical info posted anywhere and that includes here on usenet.
Jesus, another point right over your fucking head... I give in.
SeaNymph
2010-06-19 23:56:45 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Anything that exists on a computer somewhere has the potential danger
of being hacked and passed on, Dustin. I've never seen anyones
medical info posted anywhere and that includes here on usenet.
Jesus, another point right over your fucking head... I give in.
Actually, you should give up. It's all over her head. She has shown, on
more than one ocassion, that she has no concerns about other's privacy or
wishes. She often claims she does the things she does for no other reason
than she can. No question of right or wrong, no moral dilemna, it's about
what she wants to do and everyone else be damned.
Dustin Cook
2010-06-19 22:13:53 UTC
That's why I wait to jump in and judge until more information is
available.
No other information is required other than the fact that BD,
wrongly, posted a GE streetview pic of someone's house.
Why is it wrong to post a streetview of someones house?
Because it fucking is. If someone had done the same to me, I'd be
more than displeased.
You'd be mad if someone posted a link to a house that wasn't yours
and asked you if it was?
If they had posted it in the hope that it was my house (as isapparent
the OP did), I'd knock on the fucker's door and when he answered, I'd
rip his fucking arm off and beat him to death with the soggy end.
Yep.. if I knew BD in person, I'd probably do something very similar..

Good thing an ocean seperates the two of us.
Dustin Cook
2010-06-19 23:27:32 UTC
One has to wonder why one of the self proclaimed "good guys" would
do
such a thing.
I've always said he's not one of the good guys. But, thats just my
opinion.
I share your opinion. Always have.
The opinion which both Dustin and SeaNymph hold is totally wrong.
Unlike Dustin, BoaterDave has *never* been a "bad guy" - maybe that's
something Dustin cannot accept, but it is true! :)
I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why you created this thread
BD. At the very least, you owe me an apology and an explanation. I will
continue to ask/hound until you comply. Or not, either way, your refusal
to provide an explanation proves that your not a good guy. So ignore if
you wish, help me prove what an asshole you are. :)
Dustin Cook
2010-06-19 23:32:03 UTC
I'm done with you. I made my point and it's time to move on.
If I had a nickle for every time you've said that, I could retire in
style.
One would think you'd get the hint.
Maybe with the hard life she's led she'll not live long enough to
'retire'.
I suspect if you pulled the shit you did to me with Aardvark, your little
get together wouldn't have gone nearly as well.

BD, the fact of the matter is, you fucked up. You owe me an apology and
an explanation.
Dustin Cook
2010-06-19 23:33:16 UTC
He's boring.
Sorry 'bout that!
I don't give a rat's ass about his problems at AC, and apparently no
one else does either.
You just never listen, Linda, do you?
I didn't have, nor do have, "problems at AC"
You say this, and then right below it, you admit they banned your ass.
Ironic..
The AC 'staff' are still monitoring what goes on *here*. Why is that do
you think?
Perhaps one or more of them would like to give you a sound in person ass
beating? I know I would.
What's in a Name?
2010-06-19 23:34:27 UTC
you are using a wide brush there dave. I used x-privat the other day
because e-s was not working for me at that time.
Hello Max!
Maybe you're right! There again , *you* have never tried to hide who you
are, have you?!!! ;-)
What has prompted *you* to come to Scorched-Earth?
Some posts that were crossposted here.
Are you still able to post on Annexcafe User2User or are you persona non
grata?
the latter
I trust your health is holding up OK - maybe you can be supportive to
(Dave) Eagle if you choose to stay. :)
I'm fine. We'll see......
-- Virus Removal Instructions
http://sites.google.com/site/keepingwindowsclean/home
Max's Favorite Freeware
http://sites.google.com/site/keepingwindowsclean/freeware
I'm Max Wachtel and I approve this message.
Registered Linux User #393236
Jenn
2010-06-20 03:18:45 UTC
Post by What's in a Name?
you are using a wide brush there dave. I used x-privat the other day
because e-s was not working for me at that time.
Hello Max!
Maybe you're right! There again , *you* have never tried to hide who
you are, have you?!!! ;-)
What has prompted *you* to come to Scorched-Earth?
Some posts that were crossposted here.
Are you still able to post on Annexcafe User2User or are you persona
non grata?
the latter
I trust your health is holding up OK - maybe you can be supportive to
(Dave) Eagle if you choose to stay. :)
I don't know you Max, but I'd like to say hello and nice to meet you
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
Dustin Cook
2010-06-19 23:39:49 UTC
Hi BD...
Didn't notice you posted this here as well. My bad. It would seem to
me,
based on the posts, that your alright with internet stalking? I just
want
to make sure i'm using the right brush with ya...
No - I'm *not* OK with Internet stalking!
You sure seem to be.
I've been stalked since I started looking into how bad guys stole my
identity and my money back in 2005!
And yet, you still think it's okay to have created this thread? I'm
starting to understand better why someone would have abused you. I'm
coming to the conclusion you probably pissed the wrong person off and
they gave you a school lesson. Sadly, you didn't pay attention.
You must appreciate that *I* did not post the address - simply looked
Yea, for this reason you posted:

"To answer your outstanding question regarding why I started this thread,
I felt you should be given the opportunity to show folk here on S-E that
you are not the dreadful person those attacking you in
alt.comp.anti-virus believe.

That you have failed to do!

Sad.

What's that? Cite an example? OK ............
"

The example you site is the trash being posted in another newsgroup by an
anonymous remailing coward. Don't try to spin it again, when your post is
all over the place for the world to see.

What I don't understand is how and in what possible way a googlemap view
to a house you thought was mine, would do that?

I do think your making excuses for the bad act you've commited, and just
don't want to accept the fact YOU FUCKED UP.
I have no intention of paying you a visit, Dustin!
I know that BD, You know perfectly well what would happen to your sorry
ass, right? :) I don't take kindly to cowards who go and do the things
you do. I'd be well withen my rights to inflict malicious bodily harm on
you for having created this thread. And you know what BD, I'm not alone
in that thinking. If you had done this to Aardvark, do you think you'd
have drank a beer with him, or had the bottle busted upside your fucking
head?

Your a complete and utter dickhead for creating this thread.
Aardvark
2010-06-20 00:04:04 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Your a complete and utter dickhead for creating this thread.
Dustin- he's a really nice guy, and my daughter took a liking to his
other half. They're good people.

Those without malice sometimes act in such a way that hurts, upsets or
even harms others. They don't mean to do it, but the damage is done.

Fuckit, I hate being Steve. I think I'll spend the rest of my life being
Aardvark.

:-)
SeaNymph
2010-06-20 00:22:24 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Dustin Cook
Your a complete and utter dickhead for creating this thread.
Dustin- he's a really nice guy, and my daughter took a liking to his
other half. They're good people.
Those without malice sometimes act in such a way that hurts, upsets or
even harms others. They don't mean to do it, but the damage is done.
That may be so, but honestly, it's hard to tell that based on what one reads
in here. I intensely dislike a person who claims to be something then acts
in a manner contrary to that. It's no better than lying, on a continuing
basis. And when one is shown the error of their ways, but any number of
persons, it behooves the one committing the wrongdoing to own up to it and
at least make an attempt to make it right.

Additionally, I don't appreciate my name being bandied about in places I
don't frequent.
Be whoever makes you happy :)
Aardvark
2010-06-20 01:10:18 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Aardvark
Fuckit, I hate being Steve. I think I'll spend the rest of my life
being Aardvark.
Be whoever makes you happy
SWMBO and my offspring succeed in that regard. I can only be me, more's
the pity.

:-)
SeaNymph
2010-06-20 01:50:07 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Aardvark
Fuckit, I hate being Steve. I think I'll spend the rest of my life
being Aardvark.
Be whoever makes you happy
SWMBO and my offspring succeed in that regard. I can only be me, more's
the pity.
:-)
My daddy always used to say that you should always have a high opinion of
yourself, in case nobody else did.
<g>
FromTheRafters
2010-06-20 00:38:58 UTC
Here we are in the middle of a thread started by you in which
attempted to post the personal information of someone else and you
wonder why?
I didn't *attempt* to do anything!
I did, though, post a link which included an address previously shown
in the alt.comp.virus group. It was already in the public domain.
Usenet articles are not automatically public domain.

http://www.templetons.com/brad/copymyths.html

Jenn
2010-06-20 03:15:19 UTC
I still haven't
taken any side.
Nor has anyone else, Jenn.
However, a number of members of this group have pointed out the
wrongness of the actions of one particular poster.
I don't care how many people say or do anything.
You've made that patently obvious, Jenn. You'll take a friend's side
no matter how wrong were their actions.
I do and say what I
believe because I believe it.. not because everyone else does it.
Yeah. Right.
What I've made obvious is that I won't let anyone tell me what I should say,
when I should say it, and /or how I should think. I'll make up my own mind.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)