Is this really your home, Dustin?
~BD~
2010-06-15 21:11:36 UTC
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=5428+FORT+HENRY+DR,+KINGSPORT,+TN+37663&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=10.520734,27.246094&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=5428+Fort+Henry+Dr,+Kingsport,+Sullivan,+Tennessee+37663,+United+States&ll=36.462003,-82.469623&spn=0,0.013304&z=16&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=36.456967,-82.469256&panoid=YsMT8xHzHgnAXQBZEHXR0A&cbp=12,214.05,,0,6.89

or

http://tinyurl.com/377qnoq
Dave - wonders at the power of the Internet!
Dustin Cook
2010-06-15 23:40:33 UTC
Post by ~BD~
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=5428+FORT
+HENRY+DR,+KINGSPORT,+TN+37663&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=10.520734,2
7.246094&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=5428+Fort+Henry+Dr,+Kingsport,+Sullivan,+Ten
nessee+37663,+United+States&ll=36.462003,-82.469623&spn=0,0.013304&z=16
&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=36.456967,-82.469256&panoid=YsMT8xHzHgnAXQBZEHXR0
A&cbp=12,214.05,,0,6.89
or
http://tinyurl.com/377qnoq
Hi BD...

Didn't notice you posted this here as well. My bad. It would seem to me,
based on the posts, that your alright with internet stalking? I just want
to make sure i'm using the right brush with ya...

As far as the address goes, actually; it's a former work address (where I
said, I worked as a technican). But, I do live right up the road from it.
Well withen walking distance, truth be told.

I'm okay with my address being outed like this tho, because I know my
rights as a citizen in tn and I know when/when I can't use firearms to
defend myself and/or my property. So.. basically, if people want to visit
raidy in peace, all is good. If they have other things on their minds;
well.. it might not go so well for them. :)

There are a few benefits to living in the south; not many mind you, but a
couple.
--
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject
-Winston Churchill
SeaNymph
2010-06-16 00:14:33 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
[...]
One has to wonder why one of the self proclaimed "good guys" would do such a
thing.

BTW...there are many benefits to living in the south.
Dustin Cook
2010-06-16 01:33:13 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
[...]
I've always said he's not one of the good guys. But, thats just my
opinion.
Post by SeaNymph
BTW...there are many benefits to living in the south.
The girls are nicer here... the weather is normally very nice, but it's
been very hot and muggy lately.. I'm trying to come up with other reasons
the south has benefits, but I'm coming up short. :)
--
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject
-Winston Churchill
SeaNymph
2010-06-16 02:43:04 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Dustin Cook
I'm okay with my address being outed like this tho, because I know my
rights as a citizen in tn and I know when/when I can't use firearms
to defend myself and/or my property. So.. basically, if people want
to visit raidy in peace, all is good. If they have other things on
their minds; well.. it might not go so well for them. :)
There are a few benefits to living in the south; not many mind you,
but a couple.
One has to wonder why one of the self proclaimed "good guys" would do
such a thing.
I've always said he's not one of the good guys. But, thats just my
opinion.
I share your opinion. Always have.
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by SeaNymph
BTW...there are many benefits to living in the south.
The girls are nicer here... the weather is normally very nice, but it's
been very hot and muggy lately.. I'm trying to come up with other reasons
the south has benefits, but I'm coming up short. :)
As a rule, it doesn't snow. The beaches are better and there are more of
them, the water is warm, the people are nicer, in general. The pace is
often a bit slower, which is fine by me. You can go visit people without an
appointment 2 weeks in advance. And if you're in Texas, couldn't be better
<g>

As for warm and muggy, I'm in the middle of freakin' Indiana. For the past
week the temps have been hovering around 90 and the humidity is about 75% or
higher. Then, every night it gets real windy, up to 60 mph and it rains.
Weird.
~BD~
2010-06-16 10:08:11 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by SeaNymph
One has to wonder why one of the self proclaimed "good guys" would do
such a thing.
I've always said he's not one of the good guys. But, thats just my
opinion.
I share your opinion. Always have.
The opinion which both Dustin and SeaNymph hold is totally wrong.

Unlike Dustin, BoaterDave has *never* been a "bad guy" - maybe that's
something Dustin cannot accept, but it is true! :)
Dave
eoissad
2010-06-16 03:28:12 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
http://maps.google.co.uk/
Hi BD...
Didn't notice you posted this here as well. My bad. It would seem to me,
based on the posts, that your alright with internet stalking? I just want
to make sure i'm using the right brush with ya...
One has to wonder why one of the self proclaimed "good guys" would do such a
thing.
Doing such a thing is not that uncommon, but what I wonder is what sort
of person feels the need to *proclaim* he's a good guy? Nobody I know
does it. Is that not a judgment made by another person based on the
actions/demeanor of somebody? What is the underlying psychological
reason somebody is driven to make a proclamation like that? It's weird.
Jenn
2010-06-16 04:30:12 UTC
Post by eoissad
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
http://maps.google.co.uk/
Hi BD...
Didn't notice you posted this here as well. My bad. It would seem to me,
based on the posts, that your alright with internet stalking? I just want
to make sure i'm using the right brush with ya...
One has to wonder why one of the self proclaimed "good guys" would do such a
thing.
Doing such a thing is not that uncommon, but what I wonder is what sort
of person feels the need to *proclaim* he's a good guy? Nobody I know
does it. Is that not a judgment made by another person based on the
actions/demeanor of somebody? What is the underlying psychological
reason somebody is driven to make a proclamation like that? It's weird.
Why's it weird? It's no different than saying something like, "I'm a good
driver". Why should it bother you or anyone else, for that matter?
Perhaps you should ask him what he means when he calls himself a "good guy"?
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
SeaNymph
2010-06-16 13:19:08 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by eoissad
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
[...]
Hhmmm...and I thought this was usenet were persons were free to express
their opinions in whatever manner they chose. Why should those opinions,
concerning others, bother you?
~BD~
2010-06-16 09:20:10 UTC
Post by eoissad
Doing such a thing is not that uncommon, but what I wonder is what sort
of person feels the need to *proclaim* he's a good guy? Nobody I know
does it. Is that not a judgment made by another person based on the
actions/demeanor of somebody? What is the underlying psychological
reason somebody is driven to make a proclamation like that? It's weird.
Good guys do not use ............

Why do you?

Why choose #eoissad:?TCKngi9nqc as an ID?
--
Dave - a sinner, but *not* a *BAD* guy! <wink>

With a wave to my little sister, too! :)
~BD~
2010-06-16 09:44:54 UTC
I looked here in case anyone is interested!

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&source=hp&q=eoissad&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=41fb0925c7113437
"~

One rarely gets just one (1) result from Google!
Dave
lgkoot
2010-06-16 11:15:07 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by eoissad
Doing such a thing is not that uncommon, but what I wonder is what sort
of person feels the need to *proclaim* he's a good guy? Nobody I know
does it. Is that not a judgment made by another person based on the
actions/demeanor of somebody? What is the underlying psychological
reason somebody is driven to make a proclamation like that? It's weird.
Good guys do not use ............
Why do you?
Here we are in the middle of a thread started by you in which attempted to
post the personal information of someone else and you wonder why? As a
'good guy' in a world of Internet 'bad guys' I'm amazed you would ask such a
silly question.
See above.
~BD~
2010-06-16 12:41:12 UTC
Post by lgkoot
Here we are in the middle of a thread started by you in which
attempted to post the personal information of someone else and you
wonder why?
I didn't *attempt* to do anything!

I did, though, post a link which included an address previously shown in
the alt.comp.virus group. It was already in the public domain.
Post by lgkoot
As a 'good guy' in a world of Internet 'bad guys' I'm amazed you
would ask such a silly question.
That, in itself, is amazing!

No *question* is ever 'silly' - sometimes the answers are, though!
Post by lgkoot
Post by ~BD~
Why choose #eoissad:?TCKngi9nqc as an ID?
See above.
No - *you* see above!

From: "lgkoot" <ew-***@sdjdg.invalid>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: Re: Is this really your home, Dustin?
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 05:15:07 -0600

Tell me about yourself and explain why you are here - I don't like to
discuss things in depth with strangers!

I'll await your response (but am not holding my breath!).

How did you hear about this place btw? ;-)
Dave
SeaNymph
Post by eoissad
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Dustin Cook
Post by ~BD~
http://maps.google.co.uk/
Hi BD...
Didn't notice you posted this here as well. My bad. It would seem to me,
based on the posts, that your alright with internet stalking? I just want
to make sure i'm using the right brush with ya...
One has to wonder why one of the self proclaimed "good guys" would do such a
thing.
Doing such a thing is not that uncommon, but what I wonder is what sort
of person feels the need to *proclaim* he's a good guy? Nobody I know
does it. Is that not a judgment made by another person based on the
actions/demeanor of somebody? What is the underlying psychological
reason somebody is driven to make a proclamation like that? It's weird.
It is, IMO, beyond weird. A person who is constantly asking others to do
their dirty work is not a good guy. Neither is a person who insults others.
It's more like a delusional attempt to convince others of something that has
no basis in reality.
~BD~
2010-06-16 13:32:29 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
It is, IMO, beyond weird. A person who is constantly asking others to
do their dirty work is not a good guy.
I've asked - but *not* constantly.

Each time I've asked, folk (like you and Leo) have been afraid to 'upset
the applecart' at User2User.
Post by SeaNymph
Neither is a person who insults others.
Pot - kettle - black?
Post by SeaNymph
It's more like a delusional attempt to convince others of something
that has no basis in reality.
Linda - you ARE going to die. No question!
Dave
SeaNymph
2010-06-16 13:57:42 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
It's more like a delusional attempt to convince others of something that
has no basis in reality.
Linda - you ARE going to die. No question!
As are you Dave. So what? Trying to make a point here? Trying to show
everyone the depth of your caring and compassion for your fellow man?

Why don't you man up, get over this nonsense with Peter Foldes and AC and
all the other places you've been banned and act like an adult?
Eagle
2010-06-16 15:01:31 UTC
I wouldn't be suprised to see your addy here one day...
SeaNymph
2010-06-16 15:15:58 UTC
Is that supposed to be a threat? If it is, it's pretty ineffective.
~BD~
2010-06-16 09:57:51 UTC
Post by Dustin Cook
Hi BD...
Didn't notice you posted this here as well. My bad. It would seem to me,
based on the posts, that your alright with internet stalking? I just want
to make sure i'm using the right brush with ya...
No - I'm *not* OK with Internet stalking!

I've been stalked since I started looking into how bad guys stole my
identity and my money back in 2005!
Post by Dustin Cook
As far as the address goes, actually; it's a former work address (where I
said, I worked as a technican). But, I do live right up the road from it.
Well withen walking distance, truth be told.
You must appreciate that *I* did not post the address - simply looked it
up on Google 'Street View'

The building which *I* see looks like a house on my machine - not an
office/workplace.
Post by Dustin Cook
I'm okay with my address being outed like this tho, because I know my
rights as a citizen in tn and I know when/when I can't use firearms to
defend myself and/or my property. So.. basically, if people want to visit
raidy in peace, all is good. If they have other things on their minds;
well.. it might not go so well for them. :)
I have no intention of paying you a visit, Dustin!

HTH
--
Dave