Facebook Employees Protest In Favor Of Censoring Trump
Aardvark
2020-06-07 14:41:06 UTC
Another of Kyle Kulinski's segments from his Secular Talk channel on
Youtube. As the free speech absolutist he is - something we should all be
- as usual he makes some great points and a convincing argument

David_B
2020-06-07 17:45:44 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Another of Kyle Kulinski's segments from his Secular Talk channel on
Youtube. As the free speech absolutist he is - something we should all be
- as usual he makes some great points and a convincing argument
http://youtu.be/m-UrG5phoME
THIS convinced *me*!:-

https://ibb.co/dL0CYjn

(Strange that Aardvark would spell "Favour" without a 'u'!)
Shadow
2020-06-07 19:22:31 UTC
Post by David_B
THIS convinced *me*!:-
https://youtube.com/shemale
<possibly malicious redirecting link removed>
We know.
LOL
Post by David_B
(Strange that <anyone> would spell "Favour" without a 'u'!)
What's strange about using a US spellchecker?
Ah, another hinky coming up?
You'll never change if you don't stop drinking.
HTH

-------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

65 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Aardvark
2020-06-10 00:08:00 UTC
Post by David_B
(Strange that <anyone> would spell "Favour" without a 'u'!)
What's strange about using a US spellchecker?
No spill chuckers were harmed in the making of my OP. My Ctrl-C and Ctrl-
V got a good battering.
Post by Shadow
Ah, another hinky coming up?
You'll never change if you don't stop drinking.
HTH
The fucker was still trying to stalk me as recently as three and a half
years ago.
-------------------------------------
[]'s
Shadow
2020-06-10 00:50:07 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 00:08:00 -0000 (UTC), Aardvark
Post by Aardvark
Post by Shadow
Ah, another hinky coming up?
You'll never change if you don't stop drinking.
HTH
The fucker was still trying to stalk me as recently as three and a half
years ago.
He rotates his dossiers. Quite recently he was stalking a
target from 18 years ago. He even stalks DEAD people.
Expect more attacks.
[]'s
Post by Aardvark