Found this in My mail this morning
Eagle
2014-08-25 14:59:29 UTC

U think My Brothers in the Dallas area are messing with Me.... lol
OG38
2014-08-25 15:21:01 UTC
Post by Eagle
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
U think My Brothers in the Dallas area are messing with Me.... lol
Depending on who sent it, it could represent an open hand of friendship
that is very proud to be where it's at.
Your paranoid thought will get you nowhere, you mess with yourself and
point the finger at others. Thanks for sharing it was nice.

Mon 25 Aug 2014 10:20:59 AM CDT
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Speculators Comments Say Nothing
Eagle
2014-08-25 19:43:05 UTC
Post by Eagle
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
U think My Brothers in the Dallas area are messing with Me.... lol
Depending on who sent it, it could represent an open hand of friendship that
is very proud to be where it's at.
Your paranoid thought will get you nowhere, you mess with yourself and point
the finger at others.
ASSUMing is what you are doing old timer. You have no idea who sent
that to Me, or why.
And no, it's nunya.

Thanks for sharing it was nice.
Mon 25 Aug 2014 10:20:59 AM CDT
OG38
2014-08-25 20:42:04 UTC
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
U think My Brothers in the Dallas area are messing with Me.... lol
Depending on who sent it, it could represent an open hand of
friendship that is very proud to be where it's at.
Your paranoid thought will get you nowhere, you mess with yourself and
point the finger at others.
ASSUMing is what you are doing old timer. You have no idea who sent that
to Me, or why.
And no, it's nunya.
Thanks for sharing it was nice.
Post by OG38
Mon 25 Aug 2014 10:20:59 AM CDT
You'll be a lot better off as soon as you tell your Dr. about your
paranoia. If you go back and reread the post carefully this time you
will be able to see there was no assumption asserted.
%
2014-08-25 20:51:06 UTC
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
he's as nervous as a native in town
OG38
2014-08-25 21:01:05 UTC
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
Post by OG38
Mon 25 Aug 2014 10:20:59 AM CDT
You'll be a lot better off as soon as you tell your Dr. about your
paranoia. If you go back and reread the post carefully this time you
will be able to see there was no assumption asserted.
he's as nervous as a native in town
And Paranoid as hell. "I wouldn't be so Paranoid if the whole world
wasn't against me." :)
%
2014-08-25 21:19:12 UTC
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
being paranoid doesn't help they're still going to get you
OG38
2014-08-25 21:20:40 UTC
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
Post by OG38
Mon 25 Aug 2014 10:20:59 AM CDT
You'll be a lot better off as soon as you tell your Dr. about your
paranoia. If you go back and reread the post carefully this time
you will be able to see there was no assumption asserted.
he's as nervous as a native in town
And Paranoid as hell. "I wouldn't be so Paranoid if the whole world
wasn't against me." :)
being paranoid doesn't help they're still going to get you
LOL Roar... You're on a roll today. <g>
%
2014-08-25 21:31:18 UTC
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
then you can just call me butter
OG38
2014-08-25 22:06:44 UTC
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
Post by OG38
Mon 25 Aug 2014 10:20:59 AM CDT
You'll be a lot better off as soon as you tell your Dr. about your
paranoia. If you go back and reread the post carefully this time
you will be able to see there was no assumption asserted.
he's as nervous as a native in town
And Paranoid as hell. "I wouldn't be so Paranoid if the whole world
wasn't against me." :)
being paranoid doesn't help they're still going to get you
LOL Roar... You're on a roll today. <g>
then you can just call me butter
Ball
%
2014-08-25 22:22:01 UTC
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
you want that on your roll
OG38
2014-08-25 23:19:32 UTC
Post by %
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
Post by OG38
Mon 25 Aug 2014 10:20:59 AM CDT
You'll be a lot better off as soon as you tell your Dr. about
your paranoia. If you go back and reread the post carefully
this time you will be able to see there was no assumption
asserted.
he's as nervous as a native in town
And Paranoid as hell. "I wouldn't be so Paranoid if the whole
world wasn't against me." :)
being paranoid doesn't help they're still going to get you
LOL Roar... You're on a roll today. <g>
then you can just call me butter
Ball
you want that on your roll
Rolling Butter Ball.
%
2014-08-25 23:25:32 UTC
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
ok you're just getting wierd now
OG38
2014-08-25 23:44:11 UTC
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
Post by OG38
Mon 25 Aug 2014 10:20:59 AM CDT
You'll be a lot better off as soon as you tell your Dr. about
your paranoia. If you go back and reread the post carefully
this time you will be able to see there was no assumption
asserted.
he's as nervous as a native in town
And Paranoid as hell. "I wouldn't be so Paranoid if the whole
world wasn't against me." :)
being paranoid doesn't help they're still going to get you
LOL Roar... You're on a roll today. <g>
then you can just call me butter
Ball
you want that on your roll
Rolling Butter Ball.
ok you're just getting wierd now
ME!!!
%
2014-08-25 23:51:14 UTC
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
oh are we going to sing now
OG38
2014-08-26 00:02:02 UTC
Post by %
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
Post by OG38
Mon 25 Aug 2014 10:20:59 AM CDT
You'll be a lot better off as soon as you tell your Dr.
about your paranoia. If you go back and reread the post
carefully this time you will be able to see there was no
assumption asserted.
he's as nervous as a native in town
And Paranoid as hell. "I wouldn't be so Paranoid if the whole
world wasn't against me." :)
being paranoid doesn't help they're still going to get you
LOL Roar... You're on a roll today. <g>
then you can just call me butter
Ball
you want that on your roll
Rolling Butter Ball.
ok you're just getting wierd now
ME!!!
oh are we going to sing now
me me me me me la la la la la
Bet you didn't know I was that good.
%
2014-08-26 00:32:10 UTC
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
Post by OG38
Mon 25 Aug 2014 10:20:59 AM CDT
You'll be a lot better off as soon as you tell your Dr.
about your paranoia. If you go back and reread the post
carefully this time you will be able to see there was no
assumption asserted.
he's as nervous as a native in town
And Paranoid as hell. "I wouldn't be so Paranoid if the
whole world wasn't against me." :)
being paranoid doesn't help they're still going to get you
LOL Roar... You're on a roll today. <g>
then you can just call me butter
Ball
you want that on your roll
Rolling Butter Ball.
ok you're just getting wierd now
ME!!!
oh are we going to sing now
me me me me me la la la la la
Bet you didn't know I was that good.
lets do the old rugged cross it's my favourite ,
let me get teddy out from under the chair ,
he likes to join in

OG38
2014-08-26 00:40:29 UTC
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
Post by OG38
[...]
http://youtu.be/d5GJiocTIpY
I like that song.
%
2014-08-26 00:52:18 UTC
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
well how about that
Eagle
2014-08-25 22:25:11 UTC
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
Post by OG38
Mon 25 Aug 2014 10:20:59 AM CDT
You'll be a lot better off as soon as you tell your Dr. about your
paranoia. If you go back and reread the post carefully this time
you will be able to see there was no assumption asserted.
he's as nervous as a native in town
And Paranoid as hell. "I wouldn't be so Paranoid if the whole world
wasn't against me." :)
being paranoid doesn't help they're still going to get you
LOL Roar... You're on a roll today. <g>
then you can just call me butter
You and og are a pair made in hell.
You deserve eachother.
%
2014-08-25 22:39:12 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
Post by OG38
Mon 25 Aug 2014 10:20:59 AM CDT
You'll be a lot better off as soon as you tell your Dr. about
your paranoia. If you go back and reread the post carefully
this time you will be able to see there was no assumption
asserted.
he's as nervous as a native in town
And Paranoid as hell. "I wouldn't be so Paranoid if the whole
world wasn't against me." :)
being paranoid doesn't help they're still going to get you
LOL Roar... You're on a roll today. <g>
then you can just call me butter
You and og are a pair made in hell.
You deserve eachother.
i'd rather spend my day with a man who's seen alot ,
then spend it with a man that can't see the dots
OG38
2014-08-25 23:26:08 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
Post by OG38
Mon 25 Aug 2014 10:20:59 AM CDT
You'll be a lot better off as soon as you tell your Dr. about
your paranoia. If you go back and reread the post carefully
this time you will be able to see there was no assumption
asserted.
he's as nervous as a native in town
And Paranoid as hell. "I wouldn't be so Paranoid if the whole
world wasn't against me." :)
being paranoid doesn't help they're still going to get you
LOL Roar... You're on a roll today. <g>
then you can just call me butter
You and og are a pair made in hell.
You deserve eachother.
i'd rather spend my day with a man who's seen alot , then spend it with
a man that can't see the dots
Be nice to Eagle, he's a paranoid old fart on his last leg.
Eagle
2014-08-26 14:03:43 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
Whatever pops your corn, dot.
OG38
2014-08-26 14:19:09 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by Eagle
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
Post by OG38
Mon 25 Aug 2014 10:20:59 AM CDT
You'll be a lot better off as soon as you tell your Dr. about
your paranoia. If you go back and reread the post carefully
this time you will be able to see there was no assumption
asserted.
he's as nervous as a native in town
And Paranoid as hell. "I wouldn't be so Paranoid if the whole
world wasn't against me." :)
being paranoid doesn't help they're still going to get you
LOL Roar... You're on a roll today. <g>
then you can just call me butter
You and og are a pair made in hell.
You deserve eachother.
i'd rather spend my day with a man who's seen alot , then spend it
with a man that can't see the dots
Whatever pops your corn, dot.
You could have had a V8 instead.
G'Morning Eagle. Hoping you have a grand day.
Eagle
2014-08-27 00:59:08 UTC
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by Eagle
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
Post by OG38
Mon 25 Aug 2014 10:20:59 AM CDT
You'll be a lot better off as soon as you tell your Dr. about
your paranoia. If you go back and reread the post carefully
this time you will be able to see there was no assumption
asserted.
he's as nervous as a native in town
And Paranoid as hell. "I wouldn't be so Paranoid if the whole
world wasn't against me." :)
being paranoid doesn't help they're still going to get you
LOL Roar... You're on a roll today. <g>
then you can just call me butter
You and og are a pair made in hell.
You deserve eachother.
i'd rather spend my day with a man who's seen alot , then spend it
with a man that can't see the dots
Whatever pops your corn, dot.
You could have had a V8 instead.
G'Morning Eagle. Hoping you have a grand day.
Well it's almost 6PM, and it was a very busy day and much of what I set
out to get done, did, so it was a good day.
Sleep well OG.
RonNNN
2014-08-27 01:08:04 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by Eagle
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
Post by OG38
[...]
I could have sworn I saw a "plonk" from you... even from this sock
(alternate email addy) of yours. You just can't help but lie, I guess.
RonNNN
Eagle
2014-08-27 01:35:20 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by Eagle
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
Post by OG38
[...]
You just can't help yourself ron...once a troll, always a troll, and a
really STOOOOOOOOpid one at that.
Lets hear it runt...grunt for the croud.
OG38
2014-08-27 01:41:22 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by Eagle
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
Post by OG38
[...]
LOL His mood swings are very irregular.
BurfordTJustice
2014-08-27 11:24:13 UTC
OG38
2014-08-27 13:18:24 UTC
Post by OG38
LOL His mood swings are very irregular.
-- http://images.iherb.com/l/YGT-45012-7.jpg
At times he's enough to make anyone shit so I won't need that. <g>
Eagle
2014-08-27 14:04:35 UTC
Think of it as a cerebral laxative.... ^^
OG38
2014-08-27 14:15:50 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
Post by OG38
LOL His mood swings are very irregular.
-- http://images.iherb.com/l/YGT-45012-7.jpg
At times he's enough to make anyone shit so I won't need that. <g>
Think of it as a cerebral laxative.... ^^
LOL Roar... Have a good day Eagle and good luck at the Doctors. I
don't know your mom but tell her an old white man in Marfa wishes her
the best.
OG38
2014-08-27 01:39:14 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by Eagle
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by %
Post by OG38
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
http://youtu.be/OQjsUvy3sXU
Post by OG38
[...]
It does me good knowing that you had a good day. Hoping you have many
more. Thanks, you as well. I'm usually in the sack by 10:00 PM Up by
5:00 AM.
Jenn
2014-08-26 15:52:45 UTC
Post by Eagle
Whatever pops your corn, dot.
Lol! That's funny....
Jenn
Eagle
2014-08-26 18:50:51 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Whatever pops your corn, dot.
Lol! That's funny....
Howdy Lady J! Good to see your type! :D

Ake iyaskinyan wancinyankelo!
Jenn
2014-08-27 02:45:22 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Whatever pops your corn, dot.
Lol! That's funny....
Howdy Lady J! Good to see your type! :D
Howdy back at ya! :)
Jenn
Eagle
2014-08-25 22:23:31 UTC
Post by OG38
Your paranoid thought will get you nowhere, you mess with yourself and
point the finger at others.
Paranoia?

If you go back and reread the post carefully this time you will be able
to see there was no assumption asserted.

Are you senile? Accusing Me of paranoia and there's no assumption intended?
You need to see your doctor old timer, you don't remember what you type
anymore.
Back in the din bin witcha. PLONK!
RonNNN
2014-08-25 22:49:07 UTC
Post by Eagle
Back in the din bin witcha. PLONK!
Not again! What happened to the other PLONK? Oh, that's right, you don't
really know how that works! LOL!
RonNNN
OG38
2014-08-25 23:23:35 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Post by Eagle
Back in the din bin witcha. PLONK!
Not again! What happened to the other PLONK? Oh, that's right, you don't
really know how that works! LOL!
Doctor-Patient

Patient: Doctor Doctor no one will talk to me anymore

Doctor: N E X T
Eagle
2014-08-26 00:17:48 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Post by Eagle
Back in the din bin witcha. PLONK!
Not again! What happened to the other PLONK? Oh, that's right, you don't
really know how that works! LOL!
God yer sto0pid ron. Did it ever acure to you I'm on a different
computer?
Do you hook up to a power supply to think? You sure act like it.
OG38
2014-08-26 00:36:09 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Post by Eagle
Back in the din bin witcha. PLONK!
Not again! What happened to the other PLONK? Oh, that's right, you
don't really know how that works! LOL!
God yer sto0pid ron. Did it ever acure to you I'm on a different computer?
Do you hook up to a power supply to think? You sure act like it.
You forgot to say, I forgot to plonk you on this computer, PLONK
But you said back in instead. Are you a Paranoid Liar or what.
OG38
2014-08-25 23:20:58 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by OG38
Your paranoid thought will get you nowhere, you mess with yourself and
point the finger at others.
Paranoia?
If you go back and reread the post carefully this time you will be able
to see there was no assumption asserted.
Are you senile? Accusing Me of paranoia and there's no assumption intended?
You need to see your doctor old timer, you don't remember what you type
anymore.
Back in the din bin witcha. PLONK!
LOL Roar... That was easy. :)