Kamala Harris in June on BLM riots. "They're Not Gonna Let Up, and They Should Not"
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-01-13 15:27:23 UTC
This is from super left wing SNOPES!!!!.
What proof do you have the Snopes is left-wing or right-wing?
Have you been suckered by too much fake news?
Wait, now you believe Snopes?
I didn't believe Snopes so I looked for different sources to see what
she really did say.

And NOT only was she saying those things, they ignored that she said she
thought they shouldn't stop....

Kamala said it, and I believe she'd say it. And there is the corroboration.
--
That's Karma

*Mama'says*
117 - Could it be that the Liberals of today have more blacks trying to
escape the Democrats social agenda of welfare and the Democrats Justice
System than ever tried to escape Democrats Southern plantation slavery?
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-01-13 17:47:47 UTC
http://youtu.be/a_ZpGBZtHoY
Protests against police brutality *should* continue. If you want to see
real brutality watch the videos of the Capitol rioters.
HAHAHA. Burn Loot & Murder wasn't protesting cops. They just want the govt to give blacks more welfare money.
Anyway harris was inciting violence by her comments . Just what trump has been accused of.
Doesn't that mean they're impeaching the wrong person and they should be
impeaching KAMALA HARRIS?

As soon as a few Democrat Congressmen change party and join the
Republicans then the Republicans can impeach Kamala Harris for her words.

http://youtu.be/a_ZpGBZtHoY
--
That's karma

*THE FIRST CASUALTY OF WAR, IS THE TRUTH*

How can we TRUST THE GOVERNMENT certified VACCINE when we can't TRUST
THAT SAME GOVERNMENT'S certified ELECTIONS or justice system? The
Government is at war against WE THE PEOPLE.
http://youtu.be/a_ZpGBZtHoY