A MESSAGE FOR DAVID BROOKS
Diesel
2017-05-03 09:44:18 UTC
From: Diesel <***@privacy.net>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: A MESSAGE FOR DAVID BROOKS
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 04:10:46 -0000 (UTC)

Just so you understand how much 'reach' we have to the wider audience
well outside of usenet:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=boaterdave%2Bhhi%2Btorrent&t=h_&ia=web

And:

https://www.google.com/#q=boaterdave%2Bhhi%2Btorrent

Future David Brooks dedication releases will contain the following
picture, instead of the one presently in use.

It will be altered, soon. The pic below the first two on the left
hand side are going to be replaced with this lovely one:

Since we still have a little room where that pic is going to go,
We've decided to add an additional pic to the right of it:

Pending there's still room available; hate to see it goto waste, we
may also include this one:

We do like those colorful plants that are present. They're lovely!
and make us all smile when see them.

Go ahead, David, complain to picpaste to have them erased for you.
As, they're copies and don't really matter. Once it's made available
via HHI official distribution channels, you won't be erasing a damn
thing, anyhow. [g] The collage will be available via the first two
links in this post, very soon.

You clearly indicated you still wanted to play and found trying to
name drop me quite amusing, right? Well...I find describing what I'm
going to ensure is done to you, much much more so. I can't even begin
to describe how much pleasure this brings. The only thing I can't
decide on, is which pleases me the most. These pics, or knowing you
can't do anything about it once they are released with official HHI
releases.

Cluley can't do anything to help you out here, David. If that's what
you were thinking with your thread and questions. You think
your so clever, eh? You're in way above your head with me, David. And
specifically with you, HHI will go as 'low' as we feel is necessary
to get the point, drilled into your head. Nothing is off limits for
you, David. Nothing.

As you know me well enough to know, these are by no means threats of
any kind, it will come to pass, if you don't smarten up, real
quick like. As always, what happens with future releases you decided
to bring to light, will be entirely on you. :) It's your choice if
you want the new pic style along with a fresh .nfo greet provided
with new releases. We will oblige your request. Make no mistake.

Stop trying to play drop the dime on me, and maybe, just maybe, HHI
won't go thru with this. Continue using my full name (with middle
initial now? rofl) with your posts when you have no legitimate reason
to do so, and, well, you already know what the response is going to
be, because I've described it, quite nicely in detail, for you in
this post. Think your decision over very carefully, as, we've already
decided what we're going to do if you make the wrong one. Sleep well,
buddy!
burfordTjustice
2017-05-03 11:56:54 UTC
On Wed, 3 May 2017 02:44:18 -0700 (PDT)
dance little man dance.
Diesel
2017-05-04 00:47:23 UTC
Diesel <***@gmail.com> news:033b65f0-18f7-45f2-bd24-***@googlegroups.com Wed, 03
May 2017 09:44:18 GMT in alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote:

Any particular reason you tried to forge my posting nym, David? :)
1 86.145.0.240 Succeed United Kingdom BT-CENTRAL-PLUS
IP pools 86.145.0.0 86.147.255.255 Yes BT
CENTRAL PLUS - OPERATIONAL SUPPORT BT, Wholesale, UK
***@bt.com ***@bt.com RIPE NCC
host86-145-0-240.range86-145.btcentralplus.com

From: ***@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop
1 94.197.120.63 Succeed United Kingdom H3GUK Mobile
Broadband Service 94.197.0.0 94.197.255.255 94.197.0.0/16 Yes
H3G UK RIPE Admin Hutchison 3G UK Ltd, Star House, 20 Grenfell
Road, Maidenhead,, SL6 1EH, United Kingdom
***@three.co.uk ***@three.co.uk RIPE NCC
94.197.120.63.threembb.co.uk

So the second one from 2016, is your mobile provider?

And you claim I'm careless. ROFL!
Diesel
2017-05-04 02:25:16 UTC
Btw, David...

"Think your decision over very carefully, as, we've already decided
what we're going to do if you make the wrong one."

It seems to myself and the others involved that you made your decision. Which also means I lost a little bet with them. I expected you'd take longer to make the wrong one. And, one thing does puzzle me. The picture urls are still active. I thought you would have issued complaints for them by now. Are you by chance, trying to go the sympathy as in, poor david, he's being picked on route now? Call me crazy, but, I don't think you're going to find much of that here.

I'm still waiting to see your comment you indicated you wrote too:

MID: <1%YNA.555725$***@fx07.fr7>

My new post - in the "comments' section at the original link:

=

Hello Graham Great presentation, as always! :-)

Do, please, read an alternative view here!

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=+%3CXnsA765D0EC9741BHT1%400xlPt5.jOLpIRZkYEee9l1e.945%3E

Or https://goo.gl/6bCNTR

You 'know' the author!

=

I await Graham's response with anticipation.

Perhaps Graham is just busy and hasn't approved your comment yet?

I was looking forward to reading it as well as his reply, if he left
one. Ah well. My hopes have been dashed, again.

Btw...

MID: <NTZNA.555728$***@fx07.fr7>

Please confirm or let me know exactly what I've not got right.

I can confirm that you have, most certainly, misunderstood several
things in that post. Does that help you?

MID: <frYLA.471990$***@fx13.fr7>

"You should have specified WHICH Basic Dialect code. There are many"

The specific dialect shouldn't have mattered, had the idiot you
asked for advice concerning what the source code was doing wasn't
BSing you (and themselves) about their actual knowledge on the subject.

That reminded me of the time you exposed Miekemos's ignorance
concerning file formats. Specifically, a .zip file. I knew she was
the equ of a script kiddie, mind you, but, I didn't know she was
still at the starting line. I know you didn't mean to toss her under
the bus like that, which makes it all the more amusing for me. I
couldn't have asked for better! You confirmed that the lead
researcher for Malwarebytes is a newbie grade level script kiddie
without any help whatsoever from me. That made my day, David. It
really did. That's their best researcher, the lead researcher; if
you put that much weight in a title.

Which contradicts their silly claims of being your one stop shop for
malware protection, outright. Their lead researcher doesn't even
know how .zip files are laid out internally and they're going to
keep you safe from all known forms of malware? ROFL! Too funny,
David.

Oh, and, it doesn't look like Rikijo is as stupid as you were
hoping. It doesn't appear that he's taken the bait you left for him.

"He's not a man the likes of you should mess with, Dustin."

ROFL. David, you don't know Rikijo anymore so than you actually know
me. Dropping handles and names, etc, doesn't mean you know any of
us.

It just confirms what OG wrote about you, after foolishly
befriending you on facebook. He learned his lesson though. :)

MID: <odp170$j33$***@dont-email.me>

My stalker is one of the sorriest individuals I have ever encountered in
my life. He starts rattling his gums without having any knowledge of
what he is talking about in an attempt at making himself appear to be
clever or Whittier than others, only to make himself look as a fool.

Now that I know you've made your decision, we'll go ahead with what
we already warned you was going to happen. Otherwise, what's the
point in warning you, right? One day, David, you might learn (okay,
that's highly unlikely) that you're always going to be on the losing
end when you cross me.
burfordTjustice
2017-05-04 11:22:51 UTC
On Thu, 4 May 2017 02:25:16 -0000 (UTC)
Post by Diesel
we've already decided
what we're going to do if you make the wrong one."
Too much the coward to handle your own issues....
what a punk.
burfordTjustice
2017-05-05 10:55:27 UTC
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 02:44:18 -0700 (PDT)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
***@gmail.com

Hey david brooks (Devon) a question has
come up about your email address.

Does bdontj mean you are fucking some clown
named tj or is it just a dream of yours to
fuck/go down on tj?