Server problems at E-S?
~BD~
2014-08-30 15:38:39 UTC
Are there any?
Today I mean! :-)

All seems good, here:
http://www.eternal-september.org/serverstatus.php?language=en
suzeeq
2014-08-30 19:46:35 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Are there any?
Today I mean! :-)
http://www.eternal-september.org/serverstatus.php?language=en
Posts were slow loading and even slower sending this morning Mtn DT,
about 9:30.
Dustin
2014-08-30 20:29:16 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by ~BD~
Are there any?
Today I mean! :-)
http://www.eternal-september.org/serverstatus.php?language=en
Posts were slow loading and even slower sending this morning Mtn DT,
about 9:30.
Server wasn't propogating posts along this morning.. they seem to be
coming in now.. Now it's accepting new posts, they are showing up; with
a new additional line in the headers. Sender: and your resolved IP
address. For about an hour or so, it went from you could login but no
new posts to connection refused (on the web portal too), now it's
backup with new information in the headers. Cute.
--
I know you tried to show me the light, I feed on the darkness
I've lost control, I'm down in a hole, I'm broken and helpless
is in my head, there is nobody else
Dustin
2014-08-30 20:54:11 UTC
Post by Dustin
Post by suzeeq
Post by ~BD~
Are there any?
Today I mean! :-)
http://www.eternal-september.org/serverstatus.php?language=en
Posts were slow loading and even slower sending this morning Mtn
DT, about 9:30.
Server wasn't propogating posts along this morning.. they seem to
be coming in now.. Now it's accepting new posts, they are showing
up; with a new additional line in the headers. Sender: and your
resolved IP address. For about an hour or so, it went from you
could login but no new posts to connection refused (on the web
portal too), now it's backup with new information in the headers.
Cute.
And the sender line goes away again.. laugh.