.Whale Grabs-Eats man off Beach
BurfordTJustice
2012-07-14 19:02:50 UTC
BEACH IN PATAGONIA , ARGENTINA

This guy was walking into the water, not even
ankle deep yet, and two killer whales just
snatched him.

He happened to be waving at a friend who was
taking a video of him, but it became his last wave
Just suppose that his friend had not been
filming at that moment, or had not been looking
in that direction.

The young man was totally gone in just a matter of
a few seconds. Except for this incredible video,
he would have been gone without even
a trace, never to be found by family or friends.
His first clue should have been the seal pup that was coming to shore. This
is a classic case
of a person being in the wrong place at the wrong
time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VS1m_-y9h8
OldGringo38
2012-07-14 20:30:24 UTC
On Or About This Date In History 7/14/2012 2:02 PM, Without Any Thought
Post by BurfordTJustice
BEACH IN PATAGONIA , ARGENTINA
This guy was walking into the water, not even
ankle deep yet, and two killer whales just
snatched him.
He happened to be waving at a friend who was
taking a video of him, but it became his last wave
Just suppose that his friend had not been
filming at that moment, or had not been looking
in that direction.
The young man was totally gone in just a matter of
a few seconds. Except for this incredible video,
he would have been gone without even
a trace, never to be found by family or friends.
His first clue should have been the seal pup that was coming to shore. This
is a classic case
of a person being in the wrong place at the wrong
time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VS1m_-y9h8
Gruesome,
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest As
Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have
Bear
2012-07-15 15:51:55 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
BEACH IN PATAGONIA , ARGENTINA
This guy was walking into the water, not even
ankle deep yet, and two killer whales just
snatched him.
He happened to be waving at a friend who was
taking a video of him, but it became his last wave
Just suppose that his friend had not been
filming at that moment, or had not been looking
in that direction.
The young man was totally gone in just a matter of
a few seconds. Except for this incredible video,
he would have been gone without even
a trace, never to be found by family or friends.
His first clue should have been the seal pup that was coming to shore.
This is a classic case
of a person being in the wrong place at the wrong
time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VS1m_-y9h8
Jaw dropping!

Some comments say it's a fake but I can't see how the makers could do that.

Jax
--
Bear Bottoms
http://bearware.info
Jenn
2012-07-15 16:07:16 UTC
Post by Bear
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
It could be faked if they had a good editing program.
Jenn
Eagle
2012-07-15 16:42:02 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Bear
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
I have it on good authority that the Man was spit out because he tasted
like an Irishman.
--
Eagle
Of course not. Some just don't seem to be able to grasp the fact that
usenet isn't some sto0pid social network.-meathead
Davo
2012-07-15 18:18:15 UTC
Eagle wrote:
[....]
Haha! I just spilt my whisky! :-D
Eagle
2012-07-15 18:22:36 UTC
Post by Davo
[....]
Post by Eagle
I have it on good authority that the Man was spit out because he tasted
like an Irishman.
Haha! I just spilt my whisky! :-D
I hope it was Scotch Whiskey.... :')
Davo
I rarely touch the Irish stuff! ;-)
Desk Rabbit
2012-07-16 12:16:22 UTC
Post by Bear
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
So you've not seen Jaws or Alien. Guess they must look real to you as well?

Just translate the comments on the bottom, it's an advert for pencils
for fucks sake.
Rice
2012-07-16 12:20:00 UTC
"Desk Rabbit" <***@example.com> wrote in message news:ju10mm$iqv$***@deskrabbit.motzarella.org...

Just translate the comments on the bottom, it's an advert for pencils
for fucks sake.

--
It is in youtube comments so it is real!
LOOL
Bucky Breeder
2012-07-16 12:31:20 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
BEACH IN PATAGONIA , ARGENTINA
[...]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VS1m_-y9h8
They Photoshopped OUT the mermaids
and Photoshopped IN the whales...
So tourists wouldn't flock down there
to get beach-raped by a herd of mermaids.

HTH.
--
I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and as an awesome superhero,
I must only use my racism for the good of all mankind!:

<http://tinyurl.com/6bqt2nq>

So, the softly seductive lady-voice in the speakerbox said
"Would you like a LITTLE PUSSY to go with those fries?"

With unabated anticipation I replied "WELL... YES MA'AM!
I DO BELIEVE I'D LIKE ME SOME OF THAT - VERY MUCH!" AND
THANK *YOU* FOR ASKING." I fixed my hair and checked my
smiley teeth in the rear-view mirror as I eagerly proceeded
around to seal the transaction details at the drive-thru window...

<http://tinyurl.com/7u6otzk>

(And it microwaved up real nice when mixed with Basmati rice...)